If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Syncing to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Syncing that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Syncing, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Syncing
1. HomeBudget with Sync
A lite version of HomeBudget is available under the free applications category. Give it a try.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need help. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
– Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
– Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
– Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
– Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
– Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
– Search expense entries
– Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
– Optionally associate an account with the income
– Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
– Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
– Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
– Calendar and list view of Bills
– Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
– Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
– Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
– Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
– Budget rollover
– Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
– Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
– Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
– View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
– Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
– Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
– Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down (Available in the Expenses screen).
– Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
– Automatically sync multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
– Work within the same budget with other members of the household
– Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
– Ability to upload your own list of category icons
– Large numeric keypad for expense/income amount entry
– HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).”
2. Resilio Sync
Create your own private cloud. Connect devices and sync files securely without sending them on third-party servers. We don’t limit your speed or storage space: our technology works especially well with huge files.
No storage limits
• Sync as much data as you have on your hard drives.
Automatic camera backup
• Sync will back up photos and videos as soon as you take them.
• You can then delete photos from your phone and save space.
Direct transfers, no cloud
• Your information is never stored on servers in the cloud, so nobody can access it without your permission.
• Transfer files directly and fast using peer-to-peer technology (p2p).
Any device and platform
• Access folders and upload files to your tablet, PC, Mac, NAS, and even server.
Supports all file types
• Add photos, videos, music, docs, and PDFs from other apps to any of your synced folders.
• Selective Sync lets you save only the files you need.
To get the best performance and to avoid running up your data charges while syncing folders, we recommend leaving the “Use Cellular Data” setting off.
3. Sync – Secure cloud storage
* Get 5 GB of secure cloud storage free
* Access files stored on any computer or device, from your phone or tablet
* Upload your photos and videos to Sync
* Send large files easily with links
* Collaborate and share with teams through shared folders
* Protect your files with built-in encryption and access controls
How Sync protects your privacy:
Sync’s end-to-end encrypted cloud storage ensures that only you can access your data. We can’t read your files – nor would we want to – ensuring that your documents, photos and videos are safeguarded from unauthorized access.
We’d love your feedback!
Contact us using the support link below.”