If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Tech News to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Tech News that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Tech News, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Tech News
1. CNET: Best Tech News & Reviews
Everything in the new CNET app (designed for both iPhone and iPad) is focused on the areas that you — as a tech fan — care the most about: staying up-to-date with the news and making informed product purchases.
STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH TECH NEWS:
– FEATURED STORIES: Don’t have much time but need to stay in the know? CNET combines editorial picks with popular and trending news to feature the most important stories in the tech world.
– LATEST STORIES: Never miss a beat with our broad coverage. Nearly 100 new items published daily! Topics include:
– Technology industry and companies (Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more)
– Key technology categories such as mobile, computers, internet, and security
– Related topics such as culture, science, and entertainment (yes, CNET does talk about Star Trek occasionally)
– STUNNING GALLERIES: Easily view CNET’s beautiful photography within galleries on a single page.
– BREAKING NEWS ALERTS: Get timely notifications on CNET’s exclusive scoops and in-depth features.
MAKE INFORMED PRODUCT PURCHASE DECISIONS:
– HUGE PRODUCT BREADTH: Whatever type of product you’re interested in (phones, headphones, smart home devices, and more), CNET helps you find the best, at the best price. The independent reviews team spends countless hours putting everything through the ringer so you don’t have to! If it has an “on” button, odds are CNET reviews it.
– FIND THE BEST: Want the best wireless headphones, but don’t have time to wade through every single product review? That’s understandable — CNET has written literally thousands of them. With that in mind, CNET’s made recommendations for the best of the best just a quick tap away.
– SEARCH ANY PRODUCT: If the best lists don’t have it, CNET’s search definitely does. It’s anchored by the largest tech product review catalog in the world. If that’s not enough, how about lightning-fast autosuggestions powered by natural language processing (NLP), artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). Fancy tech words FTW! OMGLOLBBQ!
– IMMERSIVE VIDEO: Quickly learn about a product with CNET’s premium video reviews, which accompany nearly all of CNET’s reviews (in case you forgot by now, there are *thousands* of these).
– IN-DEPTH REVIEWS: Need to know more than the highlights? No problem. CNET’s high-quality reviews are done with hours of research and testing, and our reviews provide you with all that data and analysis, along with clear recommendations with our signature “Good, Bad, and Bottom Line” and rating summary. CNET saves you time and money by helping you find the right product quickly.
– FAST-TRACK PURCHASE: You’ve read the review, compared it against a few others, and you’re ready to buy – nice. You’re a tap away from buying it, and at the best price.
Download CNET today to keep up with the #1 source for news you care about!
CNET is a collection of self-described tech-savvy and tech-obsessed people, not dissimilar to yourself. Alongside the world’s largest volume of high-quality unbiased product reviews, CNET is the go-to source for news and recommendations about the latest tech and consumer electronics.
Do Not Sell My Information: https://tinyurl.com/y4teo56m”
2. Flipboard: The Social Magazine
“Go beyond the headlines and hot takes, and dive deeper into the stories that matter to you with the award-winning Flipboard app. Flipboard is made for and by enthusiasts, with content curated on thousands of topics from world renown publishers, local outlets and the community.
Personalize Flipboard to get just the content you care about. Follow business, health, tech, sports, cooking, travel and more to stay up-to-date, dive deeper into the things you love or discover something new. You can even follow local news and events. Just enable location services to get a list of towns and cities near you.
Collect stories you like into your own Flipboard Magazine. Use the + (plus) button on any story in Flipboard to add it to your own Magazine. Make your Magazine public to share ideas and insights with an ever-growing community of enthusiasts curating on Flipboard.
USE FLIPBOARD TO:
– Keep up on all your interests with the latest stories from leading national publishers including Associate Press, The Washington Post, ESPN, National Geographic, NPR, TIME, The Atlantic, BBC, CBS, NBC and thousands more.
– Follow your city for local updates on COVID-19 as well as other regional news, weather, commute, sports, and dining.
– Curate stories you find informative or inspiring and share with others: Use the + (plus) button on any article to save it to your own Flipboard Magazine.
– Follow other experts and enthusiasts who are curating about topics you love.
– Turn on notifications and use the Flipboard widget to get stories delivered to you everyday.
GET FLIPBOARD IN YOUR INBOX:
Now get the amazing content and curation on Flipboard delivered to your Inbox. There’s a Flipboard Newsletter for our most popular topics. Sign up for The Tastiest for foodies, the Tech Briefing for tech enthusiasts, the Climate Briefing for environmental news, Wanderlust for travelers, The Shot for photographers and many more.
Visit flipboard.com/newsletters to view and subscribe to all of the Flipboard Newsletters.
KEEP UP WITH FLIPBOARD:
For product updates, the latest from our blog, and tips on how to use Flipboard, follow us on Flipboard and other social platforms:
We’d love to hear what you think! Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.”
3. Tech News Reviews and Videos
Build a custom feed in seconds with only the topics and sources you want. Read it later function, push notifications, collapsed mode for efficient reading, block a source with a single tap
Suggest your favorite source directly to our dev team!
Headline news about smartphones, tablets, apps, laptops, games, gadgets and more
– No setup time or annoying sign-ins – launch and immediately be in the know!
– click to see all sources covering each story – your feed won’t repeat stories
-read the latest articles, or just the most notable news from the past week
– push notifications on your favorite topics
– Videos & articles curated from the most popular tech sites – CNET, PC Magazine, Engadget, Re/code, TechCrunch, The Verge, PC World, Gizmodo, Mashable and dozens more!
– Join an active community of tech buffs! Post stories or polls, comment on stories, share articles and videos, and tag articles!
– Built-in read-it-later functionality
– Collapsed mode – skim through the news and decide what you want to read, save or share!
Enjoying the app? Not satisfied? Whatever it is – we’re waiting to hear from you. Please write us what’s on your mind to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: @NewsfusionApps
4. Tech News Tube
Tech News Tube allows you to stay on top of the latest tech news and rumors in one elegantly designed reader. Finger swipe your way through the day’s headlines and read articles via the full screen browser. Share, tweet, and save your favorite stories with the tap of a button.
Tech News Tube incorporates over 30+ media sources including leading tech sites and blogs such as Ars Technica, Engadget, Mashable, Tech Crunch, Business Insider, PC World, Slashdot, Techmeme, Wired and numerous others.
New in v3 is the site browser, podcast directory and site filter features. Read all of your favorite tech sites news feed right within the app. It’s like having 30+ news apps in one place. Catch up on the latest tech talk with the podcast directory and stream episodes and videos from within the app with background audio support.
Tech News Tube is not a big truck but rather a universal app for iPhone and iPad. It is retina ready with full landscape support and integrated social media sharing.”