If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Time Management to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Time Management that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Time Management, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Time Management
1. Be Focused – Focus Timer
“Staying on task seems is a real challenge for our screen-bound generation. The Be Focused lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. It’s a surprisingly effective way to retain motivation and focus. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
– Start, pause, or skip intervals
– Auto-start the next timer (option)
– Customize the timer settings to maximize productivity:
• Work interval duration
• Short break duration
• Long break duration
• Number of intervals between long breaks
• Target number of intervals per day
– Manage your tasks
– Specify different timer settings for different tasks
– Add notes and due dates to tasks
– Estimate the number of intervals required to complete a task and track the estimation error
– View and manage completed intervals
– Customize reports for fast and easy goal tracking
– Ability to paste a task list from other apps
– Optional chronometer ticking sound
– Customizable frequency of the chronometer sound
– Wide range of alarm sounds
– Ability to adjust alarm and chronometer volumes
– Alarms sound even if the app is in the background
– Interactive notifications
– Widget in the Notification Center
– 3D Touch
– Supports Apple Watch
– One universal app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
– Mac version is also available
Upgrade to Pro version to:
– Sync data between iPhone, iPad and Mac *
– Use tags and filters to keep focussed
– Export data to a CSV file
– Auto backup your account data daily
– Integrate with Focus Matrix to manage tasks using urgent/important principle **
– Remove banners and ads
* Sync with Mac requires Be Focused Pro for macOS, sold separately.
** Integration with Focus Matrix requires the Pro version of Focus Matrix, sold separately.”
2. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”
3. Focus – Time Management
“Meet Focus: the best time manager for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac. Focus is the most elegant and professional way to get more wore done, working in highly efficient work sessions, one task at a time.
“[…] a tool that can genuinely make people more productive” – MacStories.net
“[…] a must-have for anyone who finds themselves easily getting distracted or forgetting to take occasional breaks.” – iDownloadBlog.com
Focus Sessions are a highly efficient way to work. Focus for 25 minutes, then take a short break to relax your mind. After four sessions, take a 15 to 20 minute break. This method maximizes energy, stimulates creativity and promotes a sense of achievement.
Focus includes a lightweight task manager that lets you organize the things you want to work on intuitively. By working on one task at a time, you won’t be distracted and can focus all your attention towards completing that goal. That way you’ll be perfectly organized on your path to success.
Check what you’ve already done! Focus keeps track of your work and offers in-depth and motivating statistics. See your daily, weekly and monthly activity so you don’t lose sight of the big picture.
Seamlessly use Focus on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. Sync across your devices using iCloud; use Handoff to pick up your current work on another device and get up-to-the-second data with iCloud Push. You can also use the Today widget to quickly glance at your progress, import tasks using the handy Action extension, and more.
FOCUS & APPLE WATCH: A PERFECT FIT
Using Focus on your wrist is a natural fit. The independent Apple Watch app is made for for easy and lightweight interactions that lets you control sessions and track your progress throughout the day. With the Focus complication, you can customize your watch face to see your current progress at a glance.
The name says it all: Focus draws your attention to the most important things. It’s designed to be unobtrusive, accessible and easy-to-use. You’ll intuitively master its collection of features just by using them.
Focus requires a subscription.
Monthly at $4.99/ month
Yearly at $39.99/ year
The subscription is for all 3 apps of Focus (iPhone/iPad, Apple Watch and Mac). Subscriptions cannot be shared with Family Sharing.
TRY IT FREE
Focus Monthly comes with a 3-day free trial period, Focus Yearly with a 7-day free trial period. If you cancel before the end of the trial, you will not be charged for the subscription.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase or after the free trial period if offered.
You subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings in the App Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you have any questions or ideas, please write us at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://www.masterbuilders.io/terms”
4. Focus Keeper – Time Management
* Check out the review article by Brighthand for more detail: http://j.mp/fkeeper
Here is what this app offers:
• Simple, beautiful and intuitive interface.
• Task Management
• Customize focus sessions, goals, and sounds.
• Track your productivity with insightful charts.
• Universal(iPhone/iPad) app with iCloud support.
Basic Focus Steps – It’s all about focusing your work efforts in timed 25-minute chunks, with a 5-minute break in between each burst of activity.
1) Choose a task to be done.
2) Set the timer for 25 minutes.
3) Focus on the task until the timer rings
4) Take a short break (just do something relaxing for 5 minutes)
5) Once you’ve completed 4 focus sessions, take a longer break. (20~30 minutes)
• Adjust the timer with your fingers just like you do with real egg-timer.
• Next session starts automatically when the current session ends.
• Track your progress with two different charts (14 days and 30 days)
• Set your daily goal (number of Focus Sessions per day)
• Set how many Focus Sessions you want to finish before taking a long break(number of Focus per round)
• Customize the length of Focus Session, short break, and long break.
• Choose your ticking from 10 different ticking sounds and your own music library.
• Choose your alarm from 14 different ring sounds.
• Set any sounds separately for the short break, long break, and Focus session.
• Receive alarm notifications even when the app is running in the background.
• Today Widget for Focus Sessions
• Icon Badge shows how much time you left to finish the current session in the home screen Focus Keeper icon when the timer is ticking.
• Focus Reminder: If you’re struggling to make a habit of using Focus Keeper, this could come in hand. You can set when you want to be notified to use Focus Keeper through weekdays and weekends.
• Option for resetting the Focus Count at midnight automatically. Now you can set your own reset time.
• Set different volume sounds for each ticking and alarm sound.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Focus Keeper is free to download. Pro Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
– Focus Keeper’s three auto-renewing subscription options are $0.99 monthly or $5.99 annually
– These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn if off in Account Settings 24+ hours before the end of the billing period.
– You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
– Alternatively, there is a “Manage Subscription” menu option in the App Settings menu.
Read our terms and conditions at https://www.iubenda.com/terms-and-conditions/36391786