If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For To-Dos to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App For To-Dos that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App For To-Dos, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App For To-Dos
1. Google Tasks: Get Things Done
“Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture and edit your tasks from anywhere, at any time, with to-dos that sync across all of your devices. Integrates with Gmail and Google Calendar to help you get tasks done, faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organise your tasks by date or prioritise using drag and drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of Google Workspace
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar and more
Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
2. Microsoft To Do
“Stay organised and manage your day-to-day with Microsoft To Do. Make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, set reminders and more to improve your productivity and focus on what matters.
Microsoft To Do is the task management app that makes it easy to stay organised and manage your life. Accomplish what’s important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, personalised day planner tools.
Daily tasks are simple with To Do, from grocery lists to housecleaning routines. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant each day.
Microsoft To Do helps you quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices. Sync reminders and tasks with Microsoft 365 to access them anywhere.
Capture tasks from different Microsoft apps and services and sync them with Microsoft To Do, from flagging emails as tasks in Outlook to lists from Cortana. Your tasks and lists are hosted securely on the Microsoft 365 service.
Make your lists unique with customizable features like emoji, colourful themes, dark mode and more. Stay connected and collaborate with friends and family by sharing lists to coordinate.
Microsoft To Do Features:
• Stay focused with My Day, a personalised daily planner with suggested tasks
• Get your lists anywhere, on any device
• Add notes to any task
• Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Create colour-coded lists
• Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
• Break your tasks into manageable steps
• Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
To Do Lists for Any Purpose
• Bill planner
• Shopping lists
• Set reminders
• Task management
• Business calendar
• Note taking
• And more
Microsoft 365 Integration
• Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
• Host lists and tasks with the reliability and security of Microsoft 365
• Compile tasks from across your Microsoft 365 apps and services
Whether it’s for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organise and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2171952
Need support? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2156547
3. Taskmator – TaskPaper Client
“◉ “The Best TaskPaper app for iOS” — Macdrifter
◉ “Excellent Task Manager”— Cult of Mac
◉ “Taskmator, a powerful TaskPaper client for iPhone and iPad, has received full Reminders Integration” — Federico Viticci, MacStories
◉ “Taskmator is really neat and great” —Merlin Mann
◉ “I love using the TaskPaper format, with TaskPaper on Mac and Taskmator on iOS” —Brett Terpstra
Taskmator ( Next-Generation of renowned task management app called TaskPaper ) takes full advantage of iOS/ iPadOS technologies, gives you speedy, powerful tools that let you more productive.
• Based on the open source code of TaskPaper for iOS/ iPadOS.
• Type your lists into Taskmator and each line is quickly formatted into a Project, Task, or Note.
• Apple Reminders Integration.
• Built-In Files App Integration.
• Local Notifications.
• Live Search with Saved Filters.
• Dropbox Sync API V2.
• Multiple Window, Split View Support for iPadOS.
• System Dark Mode.
• Touch ID/ Face ID support.
• Document Picker Support.
• Custom Task Symbol.
• Colored Tags, Tags Suggestion, Links Detections, Tag Formatting.
• Print with custom task symbol.
• Full Screen Mode. Scroll Headings to have more space.
• Organize notes, tasks, or projects by tags.
• Support Outlining. Drag & Drop items from another app and vice versa.
• UI elements respond to the cursor on iPadOS when connecting a mouse or trackpad.
• TextExpander (TETouch Snippet Expansion) support.
• Re-use a file on a single tap. Little expensive method.
• Review all your projects using “Go to Project..” feature.
• URL Schemes.
• Customize extended keyboard keys, themes, dark mode, fonts, colors.
• Export file as PDF.
• Approx. 150 beautiful fonts are available.
• Total 9 app icons available.
If you have any questions/ suggestions/ issues related to Taskmator then please contact me via email (email@example.com) or on twitter (@Taskmator).”
4. Things 3
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you 🙂
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Magic Plus — drag the + button to insert to-dos anywhere in a list.
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Widgets — see your lists on the home screen.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPHONE
Things is tailored to the iPhone with deep system integrations as well. A great example is the Share extension, which allows you to create to-dos with content from other apps, such as a link to a website you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, add widgets to your home screen, create to-dos via Siri, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even Shortcuts integration if you want to automate your workflows.
MADE FOR APPLE WATCH
Things comes with a great app for Apple Watch. Just raise your wrist to glance at your Today list, mark to-dos complete as you go, and dictate new ones on the fly—all synced instantly with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is also available for Mac and iPad (sold separately).
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!”
5. Todoist: To-Do List & Tasks
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like “every Monday”.
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like “tomorrow at 4pm” and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.”