If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Traffic Updates to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Traffic Updates that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Traffic Updates, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Traffic Updates
1. Google Maps
“Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and find what you need by getting the latest information on businesses, including grocery stores, pharmacies and other important places.
Get where you need to go efficiently:
• Find the best route with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
Find important businesses:
• Know what’s open in your area and their latest business hours
• Find local restaurants offering delivery and takeout
• Create lists of your important places
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closure
• With Live View in Google Maps, see the way you need to go with arrows and directions placed right on top of your world. There’s no second guessing or missing another turn.
More experiences on Google Maps
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
Some features not available in all countries
Navigation isn’t intended to be used by oversized or emergency vehicles”
2. RTA Smart Drive
It provides turn-by-turn voice and visual instructions, automatic rerouting, speed limit alerts, and displays POIs along the route.
Live Traffic lets you know where there is traffic, road works and accidents and reroutes your trip automatically. Instantly view real time traffic info and adjusted travel times on multiple saved routes.
– 2D/3D mode allows realistic view of the map
– 7 levels of POI display
– 3D Landmarks in UAE
– Selection for Automatic, Day or Night modes that switch color schemes for day or night time driving
– Locations of Metro, Tram, Bus and Marine Stations for Dubai
– Parking zones for Dubai
– Regular Map Updates
– User interface in Arabic and English
– Voice navigation in Arabic and English
– Intuitive search across the local Library of POIs
– Search nearby places on Facebook and Foursquare
– Live traffic information including road works and accidents
– Report traffic incidents
– Store your personal routes and places locally
– Share your favorite places and routes with your family and friends via sms, email, face book and WhatsApp
– Planning a route – app suggests upto three drive routes and a pedestrian route if possible
– Avoid Tolling and unpaved road
– Simulate your drive
– Speed Limit alerts while driving
– POI along the route
Note: Continued use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly suggest using a charger while using the app in your car.”
3. Traffic Updates
Traffic Updates can help you identify which route to choose and how much time your trip might take based on current traffic conditions.
Take control of your drive with real-time traffic information. Have the pulse of the road at your fingertips 24-7, when and where you need it.”
“Always know what’s happening on the road with Waze. Even if you know the way, Waze tells you instantly about traffic, construction, police, crashes, & more. If traffic is bad on your route, Waze will change it to save you time.
◦ See what’s happening – Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster – Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Easily listen to music – play your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive – your Arrival Time is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas – find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Apple CarPlay – use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way – choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze.
Waze directions aren’t meant for emergency or oversized vehicles.”