If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Typography to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Typography that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App For Typography, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App For Typography
1. CREATE: Graphic Design + Fonts
Use photos, fonts, lines, shapes; create graphics, UIs, logos, social media, vector art, photo collages, mood boards, geofilters, and much more…
Design with precision
Save + share editable projects
Import / export vectors
Add fonts + graphics to photos / PDFs
Markup, annotate, share ideas — fast
Creativity + productivity!
CREATE gives you the power of desktop design tools on an iPhone / iPad.
The CREATE app is designed using CREATE!
– Arrange multiple photo layers
– Edit text, typography, fonts
– Draw lines, edit stroke / fill
– Transform shapes – stretch, scale, rotate
– Add rounded corners
– Group layers, add / subtract layers
– Save reusable components
– Share and collaborate on projects
– Import editable .create files to other devices
– Backup projects to iCloud
– Precise dimensions / positioning
– Reorder layers
– Hex / RGB colors, save colors
– Custom color gradients
– Make duotone photos
– Add transparent backgrounds – PNG
– Export vectors – SVG, PDF
– Make Snapchat Geofilters
– Set canvas size, grid spacing
– Zoom canvas
– Snap to grid / object
– Install fonts
– Supports Apple Pencil
– Comprehensive help, videos
Work creatively anywhere – improve the world!
For the volume purchasing (VPP) version of CREATE for educational institutions, search in the App Store for ‘CREATE Pro’
CREATE includes an optional subscription:
“Express yourself the way you want, with the most downloaded Fonts keyboard in the world! Feeling gothic? Or maybe looking for something more romantic? What are you today: bold or playful? Or do you just wanna to keep it fancy? Fonts has got you covered!
Make your social media profiles stand out with Fonts, or send cool texts to your friends. Turn heads, stand out, get creative! You can use Fonts keyboard for your:
• Text messages
• Social media bios
• Post descriptions
… the only limit is your imagination!
Fonts works on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Messenger, Clubhouse, Telegram, TikTok, Roblox, WhatsApp, Twitch, Discord, and many, many more!
THE BEST FONTS AND SYMBOLS
Choose among dozens of:
• Sticker Fonts
…and more! Express yourself like never before! (^.~)
CUSTOMIZE YOUR KEYBOARD
Still not sure this is the fonts and emojis app you’re looking for? What if we told you that with Fonts you can also customize your keyboard? w(°ｏ°)w
Yes, 50+ customised keyboards!
Don’t forget to check out our updates. New content is added regularly!
If you’re enjoying Fonts, then please leave a review! You’ll make us happy and help others discover your favorite app for custom fonts and symbols. ＼(≧▽≦)／
What are you waiting for? Join millions of Fonts enthusiasts! ⊂( ´ ▽ ` )⊃
Subscribe to get access to:
• The Keyboard Themes.
• More Cool Fonts.
A payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=1454061614
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com”
3. Typography Insight
“Typography Insight is a toolkit for learning & teaching typography, designed for those who love type. You can learn about historically important typefaces, observe and compare them. Now you can access system fonts and thousands of fonts from Adobe Typekit with Adobe ID.(optional)
● Fast Company – “It’s more like an exquisite museum exhibit than a musty textbook.” “Anyone who loves books, words, history, or fine art — even in the slightest bit — will find Typography Insight as intoxicating as Wikipedia and as fun as a video game.”
● The Atlantic – “Learning the subtleties of Helvetica and Garamond used to be a pain—but a sleek new app has made the process easier” “Typography Insight: iPad App Teaches Fonts Like Never Before”
● Gizmodo – “Typography Insight is sort of like an iPad typeface encyclopedia. Only encyclopedias are boring, and Typography Insight is beautiful and fun.” “Typography Insight Makes Learning Fonts Gorgeous and Easy”
“Turned on by serifs and stems? Then you’ll love Typography Insight. Very slick, very informative.”
“This is like taking a beautiful coffee-table book and making it interactive.”
“First reason I’ve wanted iPad. If you are a type nerd, this is yours”
● Juxtaposing Comparison: Understand the detail differences between the typefaces with side by side comparison
● Overlaying Comparison: Compare two typefaces by overlaying on top of each other
● Type inspector: Observe the detail shapes of typefaces such as serif, counter, and ear in very large scale, with pinch and pan gesture
● Basics: Learn about the basics of typography and simple tips for making a readable page
● Typeface Anatomy: Learn about the elements and terminologies of typefaces
● Historical typefaces: Understand different characteristics of historically important typefaces
● Adobe Typekit font library support: Access thousands of fonts from Adobe Typekit by signing-in with Adobe ID
● System font library support: Observe and compare all iOS system fonts
● Kerning: Train your eyes for balanced letter space
● Measurement: Learn about type size measurement
● Type Setting: Learn about basic elements of typesetting
● Ascender/Descender Comparison: Compare ascender of descender area of typefaces”
4. Typorama: Text on Photo Editor
Just choose a background, type in your words and your creative typography is ready!
Typorama saves you tons of work by automatically creating complex text layouts with different fonts and typefaces. By just a few taps, you instantly get your text beautifully laid out on a background of your choice. This would take hours if you were using Photoshop or a similar photo editor. (The text designs are not templates and they are generated randomly as you choose different styles).
Use Typorama to:
– Make beautiful typographic text layouts
– Create Instagram, Facebook, Twitter posts with stylish text designs
– Create flyers and posters for your events or organization
– Make headers for your blog or wallpapers for your iPhone
– Promote your brand online or turn your designs into physical goods and sell for profits, full commercial use with all included images and fonts allowed!
– Enrich your family photos adding creative text styles and share your love
– More than 50 different, randomly generating typographic text styles
– More than a hundred different fonts and typefaces from the world’s top designers
– Badges, ribbons, curved text and artistic ornaments enriching your designs
– Ability to 3D distort, apply gradient colors, shadows to your text
– Ability to gradually delete parts of text, useful for placing your text designs behind other elements in your photos
– Professional photo filters, overlays and adjustment tools to polish your photo backgrounds
– Hundreds of pre-installed quotes to inspire you
– Fun color combinations for your words
– Thousands of ready-to-use stock photography from Pixabay and Unsplash
– 2048 x 2048 high resolution super crisp output
– Advanced crop options to create the perfect size pictures for social media posts, wallpapers, posters, flyers and postcards.
– Ability to design your own watermark / logo and add it to your creations. Once you add it, it automatically gets added to all of your future creations, great for promoting your brand on social media!
– Easily share your creation on your favorite social networks or send it to your friends via instant messengers
– Use your designs commercially for promoting your brand online or via printed posters, flyers or any kind of physical products you like.
Typorama is featured as:
– “Best New App and Best Apps of April 2015” by Apple
– “Best Apps of the Week” by the TIME magazine
– “Honorable App of the Week” by AppAdvice
Got a suggestion to make or running into bugs? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll get back to you in 24 hours!
We’re excited to see how you’ll be using Typorama!
Typorama PRO Upgrade FAQ
With Typorama PRO you’ll have unlimited access to all the premium content and features.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period with the same cost you’ve started your subscription.
To cancel or manage your subscription, navigate to manage your Apple ID in your device’s settings. Sign in to the iTunes / App Store, tap Typorama, and turn off the automatic renewal for the subscription. Disabling the automatic renewal must be done 24-hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Due to Apple’s policy, immediate cancellation of subscriptions isn’t possible.
To restore your upgrade to Typorama PRO on a new device, go to the INFO screen, tap the “Restore Previous Purchases” option and your subscription / previous purchases will become active free of charge.
More info: http://www.apperto.com/typorama/faq/