If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Video Editing With Music to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best iPhone App For Video Editing With Music that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best iPhone App For Video Editing With Music, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best iPhone App For Video Editing With Music
1. FiLMiC Pro－Video Camera
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other app:
Unsane & High Flying Bird – Steven Soderbergh
Tangerine – Sean Baker
Lose You to Love Me – Selena Gomez
Stupid Love – Lady Gaga
Detour – Michel Gondry
Snow Steam Iron – Zack Snyder
No Love Like Yours – Olivia Wilde
The Best Years of a Life (Cannes 2019) – Claude Lelouch
FiLMiC Pro provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, and artists with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve (included in the CineKit optional in-app purchase). LOG V2/V3 allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production by expanding dynamic range and setting the iPhone’s capabilities on par with traditional camera systems costing thousands more. †
FiLMiC Pro also offers a range of cinematic film looks (optional in-app purchase) that can be applied in-camera at time of capture to deliver a truly cinematic aesthetic without the need for timely grading in post. †
Note: Multicam support is not included in FiLMiC Pro but is available in our companion app: DoubleTake.
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure
•Live analytics suite including Zebras, False Color and Focus Peaking (limited to 30fps at 4k and 60fps at 1080p)
• ProRes support on 13 series
•Dolby Vision HDR support on 12 series iPhones (limited to 4K 30fps. Not compatible with CineKit)
• Realtime film looks (8-bit) †
• 10-bit SDR support for 12 series devices
• Clean HDMI Out for monitoring and webcam use
• Ramped zoom rocker control
• Waveform monitor including tri-mode histogram
• Manual white balance adjustment & custom presets
• Content Management (CMS) for file naming
• FiLMiC Sync account to store presets in the cloud and share between devices
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOGv2/V3 †
• Live shadow and highlight controls †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance controls †
(† Available as optional in-app purchase & limited to 30fps at 4k and 60fps at 1080p. Log V3 available on 12 series in 10-bit only).
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and video preview
• Vertical and landscape orientations
• Variable speed zoom
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48, 50 and 60 fps
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps (hardware dependent)
• Slow and fast motion FX
• Time lapse capture
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform
• Downsampling to multiple resolutions
• Saved shooting presets
• Framing guide overlays
• Image stabilization
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
• Exposure: ISO and shutter speed
• Manual focus
8 aspect ratios including:
• Widescreen (16:9)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, FTP.
4 encoding options to balance quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers up to 150Mbps encoding at 4K on latest gen devices)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic lens desqueeze
• 35mm lens adapters
• Horizontal flip
• Zhiyun Smooth 4
• Movi Cinema Robot
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1/2/3/4
Advanced Audio Features:
• Pro audio formats: PCM, AIFF, AAC
• 44.1 & 48kHz sample rates
• Headphone monitoring
• Pro audio meter
• Manual input gain
• External microphone level control
Note: Not all features available on older devices.”
2. Gemini Photos: Gallery Cleaner
SELECTS THE NOT-SO-GOOD ONES
all but the best in a set of similar photos
those with closed eyes
HELPS CLEAN OUT THE CLUTTER
screenshots, exact duplicates,
photos of text,
and other clutter
AND SORTS YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY
Go through every media file you keep.
Swipe up if you want it, and down if you don’t.
Simple as that.
LEAVES THE FINAL SAY TO YOU
flip through selected media to make sure you don’t want them
select something else if you don’t like the app’s suggestions
tap Move to Trash to remove selected files
and tap Empty Trash to delete them for good
BONUS FEATURE: PHOTO RADAR
Keeps the “Storage Full” pop-up at bay. Gemini watches out for the new shots
and videos and makes sure they don’t pile up again.
The payment and subscription terms:
Choose between the following subscription options:
Monthly Subscription – $4.99 per month – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Annual Subscription – $19.99 per year – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
One Time Purchase – $34.99 offers you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Free trial terms:
Free trial for monthly subscription in Gemini Photos allows you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos for the duration of 3 days. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with monthly subscription plan for $4.99 per month, within 24 hours prior to the end of the 3 day trial period.
You can cancel your free trial at any time before 24 hours prior to converting your account to a auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
*** Manage your subscription directly from your iPhone ***
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on your mobile, then tap the “Store” icon.
2. Sign in with your iTunes ID.
3. Tap “View Apple ID” then “Manage App Subscriptions”.
4. You will be able to see when your next payment is due, or cancel your automatic renewal.
*** You may cancel your subscription at any time ***
Renewal of your monthly subscription is automatic.
You can cancel this automatic renewal at any time, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Please note, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
3. InShot – Video Editor
– Cut/Delete middle part of a video
– Merge videos
– Adjust video speed (now InShot support speed ramping) [Music , Effects & Voice-overs]– Add exclusive vlog music of InShot featured. Add your own music to video, like mp3 files and other format.
– Lots of fun sound effects.
– Add voice-overs.
– Easy to sync sound and video, with timeline features. [Text & Emoji]– Add text on video and photo.
– Add emoji on photo.
– With timeline features, easy to sync text and emoji with video. [Filters and Effects]– Lots of cinematic filters
– Unique effects such as glitch, noise, beats, retro DV, etc. [Video transitions]– Combine 2 clips with smooth transitions.
– Make your video more eye-catching, editing video like a Pro. [Picture-in-Picture]– Add video and photo layers on main video.
– Use chroma key/green screen to create a creative works.
– Add mask to PIP. [Keyframe]– Add motion to layers(text, stickers, PIP) by using keyframe tool [For social media]– Blur border for photo and video. Make it square ready for Instagram.
– Colored border to make it square ready.
– Move video/photo inside the square. [Photo editing]– Add text and stickers to photos, make fun story.
– Add filters and adjust brightness, contrast, curves and etc.
– Make photo collage [Share]– High video output resolution. Now InShot support save in 4K, 60fps.
– Share to social apps, like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc. [InShot Pro Unlimited Subscription]– With an InShot Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and advertisements will be removed automatically.
– InShot Pro Unlimited subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time payment will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, your feedback and suggestions are important to us! For more InShot news and tutorials, follow us on YouTube @InShot Video Editor.[Disclaimer]:
InShot is not affiliated, associated, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter.
“Welcome to the #1 multitrack mobile video editing app. A professional and intuitive storytelling environment will inspire you to craft your story wherever you are, from the mountain top to the living room. Recapture the magic of storytelling and the joy of editing!
“When it comes to editing video on an iOS device, LumaFusion has no equal.” – MacWorld
“If you have ever dreamed of editing videos on the iPad (or iPhone), or if you have the slightest passing interest in doing so, you need to own LumaFusion.” – 9to5Mac
“From aspect ratios to frame rates, you get full control over every aspect of your projects… this has just about everything power users are going to need.” – Gizmodo
Included in the one time purchase:
• Use 6 video/audio tracks
• Use 6 additional audio tracks
• Edit with the enhanced magnetic timeline with insert/overwrite and link/unlink clips
• Display track headers for locking, hiding, and muting tracks
• Use preset transitions or create your own
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Cut, copy, paste in your timeline and between projects using Multiselect
• Layer effects; green screen, luma and chroma keys, blurs, distort, styles and color
• Stabilize videos with integrated Lock and Load Stabilizer
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Animate with unlimited keyframes
• Save and share effect presets
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video
• Fine tune audio perfectly with the Graphic EQ
• Keyframe audio levels, panning and EQ for perfect mixes
• Fill-from-left / right for dual-mono audio captures
• Isolate tracks on multiple track files
• Duck music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add third-party audio plugins
• Create multilayer titles with shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts
• Save and share title presets
• Create endless projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, and use color-tag
• Use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Edit direct from USB-C drives
• Import media: cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand and SMB network drives
• Use for free: dozens of royalty-free music, sound fx, videos, and backgrounds
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag
• Sort and search to quickly find what you need
• Easily share movies with control over resolution, quality, and format
• Create a snapshot of any frame
• Archive projects for backup or edit on another device
• Subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of music and clips
• Export to Final Cut Pro (FCPXML) for further editing on the desktop
EXCEPTIONAL FREE SUPPORT
• Access in-app help and online tutorials to get you started and keep you going
• Explore our full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact our friendly support with direct access to our editing experts at https://luma-touch.com/support”
5. Splice – Video Editor & Maker
“Simple yet powerful, Splice makes it easy to create fully customized, professional-looking videos on your iPhone or iPad. Imagine the performance of a desktop editor, optimized for your mobile device. Just tap to trim clips, add slow motion effects, and overlay multiple clips to create beautiful videos you’ll love to share. It’s never been easier to edit like a pro on the go.
POWERFUL EDITING TOOLS MADE SIMPLE
+ Trim, cut, and crop your photos and video clips.
+ Refine your clips by adjusting exposure, contrast, saturation, and more.
+ Adjust playback speed for fast or slow motion, now also with speed ramping.
+ Overlay photos or videos and apply masks to create incredible effects.
+ Remove background with Chroma Key.
+ Animate your clips with the Ken Burns effect.
+ Apply filters and adjust background colors, orientation, and more.
+ Add amazing effects: glitch, chroma, vintage, and lots more.
+ Choose your transition style and control the speed between transitions.
+ Add title slides, text overlays, and a custom outro.
+ Bring your photos to life and create slideshows with pan and zoom effects.
CUSTOMIZE THE PERFECT SOUNDTRACK
+ Choose songs from 6,000+ royalty-free tracks from Artlist and Shutterstock libraries.
+ Trim and mix multiple audio tracks with precision.
+ Use a song from your own iTunes collection (subject to iTunes terms).
+ Add narration or custom sound effects with the built-in voice recorder.
EASILY SHARE + SAVE YOUR VIDEO
+ Share right to YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Mail, Messages, and more.
+ Save videos to your camera roll.
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly, yearly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com”
6. Tempo – Music Video Maker
“Tempo is the free music video editor with effects, also the best video maker app with song. As a free music video maker, Tempo has a lot of popular themes/special subtitles available for editing, and a wide variety of music to choose from. With Tempo, you can easily add music to video, edit video with music and pic, make lyrical videos with song. Download Tempo APP to create and edit video with music and photo for Instagram!
1. Special Features
• Hundreds of high-quality filters to meet users’ different requirements;
• Special transition effects make your video unique;
• Multiple shots supported, and switch filters freely as you wish;
• Stylish face stickers;
• Wide Screen mode;
• Share your creative photos/videos to Facebook, Instagram
2. Music Video Maker and Effects
Tempo offers the best editing tools for you to quick cut/trim/crop/merge/reverse/rotate video clips and add music easily, or make video from pics and song.
Tempo offers lots of free music to make your video fun and popular. In addition, You can cut video in parts, merge images from your gallery. Best music video editor with effects: edit video with music & pic for Instagram!
3. Video Editing App
Tempo offers short video editing tools to satisfy your extra needs, you can import your videos & clips, so the video can perfectly match with the background music. And there’re variety of text styles and fonts for you to choose in this video maker.
4. Add Music to Video
Tempo is also a photo video maker with varieties of background music, so you can always find the one that fits your need when making a photo video. You can also add music to video, combine videos with music, edit videos with music and photos.
5. Save Video
Tempo provides 720P/1080P HD export with no quality loss. This easy-to-use clip maker helps you make video from pics and song within a few steps, turn your photos & video clips into cool video with music and transitions!
6. Share Video
Easily edit video with music and share them to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram!
# Tempo PRO
We will release a new filter/effect/face sticker every week. With a Tempo PRO membership, you can use them all unlimitedly. Meanwhile, we will provide membership-only functions.
# ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION
Subscription service conditions:
– You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Tempo.
– Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period .
– You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase .
– You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Term of Use:
7. Video Editor and Maker
“Video Editor app for iPhone and iPad simplifies the entire process of adding music to your videos. Grab videos directly from your camera or gallery and cut out unwanted moments using the video trimmer feature. You can add tracks to any videos by recording the audio yourself or choosing songs from iTunes Music.
Key Features of Video Editor:
– Trim videos in just a few steps
– 3 ways to add music to videos: in-app tracks, iTunes Music, and by recording your own audios
– Trim audio tracks as necessary after adding
– Adjust volume, loop audio, use fade-in, and fade-out option
– Share on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc.
– No watermark
Disclaimer: This app is free to download, but you will be required to make a one-time purchase to access the app’s full functionality.”