If you are looking for the Best iPhone App For Visually Impaired to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Visually Impaired that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App For Visually Impaired, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App For Visually Impaired
1. Big Clock HD
2. Shapes Toddler Preschool
“The #1 alphabet tracing and words spelling app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5,000 schools!
– ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
– Winner of ‘National Parenting Product Awards 2018’ – NAPPA Awards
– Block & Cursive letters,
– Uppercase and lowercase,
– Numbers 1-10,
– 24 geometric shapes for toddlers!
– For letters, there are two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing! Great way to keep a track of your child’s progress.
– 72 CVC words, 36 CVCC words, and 39 long sound words!
– Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
– Interactive and visually attractive fun animations.
– Available for both iPads and iPhones.
The first 5 letters of the block alphabet (both uppercase and lowercase), 5 shapes, as well as the first 3 CVC flashcards (9 words) are completely for free and can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). You can play it fully and see if you and your child like it.
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
– They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
– They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
– They learn phonics, the formation of words, understand syllable formations, and spell entire words.
– Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
– Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
– Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
– Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
– An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
– NO ADS!
– Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
– Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
LET’S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will become a pro in writing and spelling!
– This app offers three subscription option, based on a monthly, quarterly and yearly enrollment.
– You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
– Your iTunes account will be charged automatically after the 7 day free trial.
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.org
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
TapTapSee is designed to help the blind and visually impaired identify objects they encounter in their everyday lives.
Simply tap anywhere on the screen to take a picture. TapTapSee can photograph any two or three-dimensional object at any angle and speak the identification back to the user (Note: Spoken identification requires VoiceOver to be turned on).
TapTapSee helps blind and visually impaired users become more independent in their day-to-day activities.
TapTapSee has garnered multiple podcasts, reviews, as well as positive feedback within the community:
● American Foundation for the Blind 2014 Access Award Recipient ●
● Named App of the Month by RNIB in March, 2013 ●
● Inductee of AppleVis iOS Hall of Fame ●
● “The biggest plus for the app is that it was designed specifically with blind and partially sighted people in mind.” – RNIB
● “The application simply works – whether you have taken a picture of a shirt, a plate, or a chair.” – Disabled-World.com
● “You see, TapTapSee is like a sighted assistant that never grow tired of you asking ‘what’s that?'” – CultofMac.com
● “This is beyond cool. It’s TapTapSee. It’s an app that allows visually impaired persons to snap quick photos to identify objects around them.” – iSmashPhone.com
● “The app is truly amazing because of its accuracy and detail it is able to provide in a short time.” – Bdmtech.blogspot.com
● “I love this app. I use it constantly to help organize my pantry and fridge! Its great!” – @KLove2008
● “Love this app, would have had soup on toast instead of beans if not for TapTapSee!” – @Disdatndot
● “I took a picture of my guide dog and it actually said the type of dog. German Shepherd dog lol. cool.” – @IAmMarissaC
● “I’ve constantly been amazed how fast and accurate the app is at recognizing just about everything!” – @Csm120
* Picture recognition
* Ability to repeat the last identification
* Upload pictures from the camera roll
* Save pictures to the camera roll with attached definition
* Share results via text, email, or social media
* Rotor reader
* Barcode and QR code reader
* Auto-focus notification
* Flash toggle
* iPhones: 3G and up
* iPod Touch
FOLLOW on Twitter @TapTapSee or LIKE on Facebook.com/TapTapSeeApp
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CloudSight, Inc. is a Los Angeles-based tech company that specializes in image captioning and understanding. CloudSight delivers the most superior and state-of-the-art solution to people and companies around the world.”