If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Game For 3 Year Old to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 7 Best iPhone App Game For 3 Year Old that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 7 Best iPhone App Game For 3 Year Old, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
7 Best iPhone App Game For 3 Year Old
ABCmouse MAY NOT FULLY support iOS devices not listed above
Start your 30-day free trial of ABCmouse now! Cancel anytime.
ABCmouse is the award-winning learning program that covers reading, math, art, music, and more for kids ages 2 to 8. Created by teachers and education experts, it has 10,000+ exciting Learning Activities for children at all academic levels.
Proven to Significantly Increase Reading Skills with as little as 45 minutes a week*.
The ABCmouse Early Learning Academy is the research-validated program kids 2–8 love to play with as they learn:
• Full standards-based curriculum for learning on iPad and iPhone
• Trusted by teachers, designed by early learning education experts
• Used in more than 70,000 classrooms and nearly half of all U.S. public libraries
• 10 levels, 850+ lessons, and 10,000+ individual Learning Activities
• All academic subjects for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade
• Accelerates development of early literacy and math skills
• Helps ensure kindergarten readiness and 3rd grade readiness
• Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, and music across all levels
• Thousands of books, videos, puzzles, printables, songs, games, animations
• 900+ Spanish activities
• Customizable Avatar, My Room, My Hamster, and Pet Park
• Step-by-Step Learning Path and independent learning
• Great for homeschoolers and learning on the go
• Track and monitor progress
• Winner of prestigious Mom’s Choice GOLD, Teachers’ Choice, and Parents’ Choice GOLD Awards
• 100% safe and kid-friendly environment!
What Teachers Say
“This year, I implemented ABCmouse in every lesson, not only during my lesson time but also during the activities and center time. My students started picking up their letters faster, they were applying phonics faster, they were recognizing sight words faster. When testing came around, I had 78% of my class test advanced in foundational skills. That’s never happened before. ABCmouse captivates a child’s attention in such a wonderful, marvelous way. It’s not just them memorizing stuff, they have the skill, and they’re making those connections across the content areas.”—Kindergarten Teacher
“On ABCmouse my children are learning to read, they’re doing math problems, social studies, science, everything. . . . Since we’ve begun ABCmouse, our scores are just amazing!”
—Elementary School Teacher
What Parents Say
“I am a first grade teacher, and I think this site is absolutely terrific! There are many engaging activities for a wide variety of academic areas. My 5-year-old twins LOVE it…I can’t wait to have ABCmouse in our family for many years! Thank you, from a veteran teacher.”—First Grade Teacher and mother of 5–year–old girls
“The BEST children’s educational site that I have ever used. Even my 4th grader begs her sister to let her play!”—Mother of 4, 5, and 10–year–old girls
“I love how everything in the Classroom is interactive. I plan to use this site all summer to keep my kids’ skills sharp. It really breaks up the fact they are learning and feels like we are playing.”—Mother of 2– and 5–year–old boys
This app offers two membership options: $12.99/month or $59.99/year
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by visiting user’s Account Settings after purchase
*See ABCmouse-sponsored studies at www.ageoflearning.com/research
See our full Terms & Conditions at:
2. Baby games for 3 year old kids
“Educational games for children which will help your baby spend his time with an electronic device effectively. You will visit Bimi Boo’s friends who live on a wondrous island. You will play developing games with a kittens, funny birds and cute squirrel.
The application includes simple games intended to develop fine motor skills and that will entertain your child with bright colors, nice characters and interesting tasks:
– Arrange object by color, form, number and size;
– Use logic when selecting series of items;
– Put geometrical figures on the silhouette;
– Sort things in the right order;
– Restore pictures from memory.
Designed for children of preschool age and also suitable for boys and girls 2- 5 years old. All the activities were developed with participation of experts in the field of children education and include such educational elements as puzzles, sorting and logical games.
The application contains the following developing and educative games for children:
– Items sorting – you need to put food into the fridge and clothes into the wardrobe;
– Logic tasks in the game with a train – help cute kittens get home and deliver food for them;
– Thinking activities where your kid will arrange items in the baskets;
– Logical thinking tasks where your child will sort things by their features.”
3. Games for 3 Year Olds
Enriching mini games for parents to share with their kids!
Build Preschool, kindergarten, and early stage recognition skills fast with fun simple activities for little kids. Recommended for parents to use for kids ages 3-4 who are currently in preschool or about to enroll all the way up to kindergarten.
12 Fun & Free Games:
1. Balloon Pop – Pop the balloons for fun!
2. Differences – Spot the difference between the animals.
3. Puzzles – Drag the animals to match the puzzle.
4. Jigsaw – Easy for a toddler introduction to jigsaw puzzles.
5. Matchy – Match the animal to his body.
6. Memory – Can your toddler find 2 of the same cards?
7. Painting – Fun and simple painting for everyone.
8. Transportation – Learning trucks and trains, every toddler’s favorite.
9. ABC’s – Alphabet fun time!
10. 123’s – Counting is easy.
11. Spin The Wheel – Listen to exciting sounds!
12. Animal Sounds – What sound does the puppy make? Find out!
And lots more free games for 3yr olds!
Lots more fun/interactive items throughout! This game does feature ads, please for parents only.
Within the settings you can enable/disable the following options:
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feature requests!”
4. PBS KIDS Video
“Watch live TV, stream on demand, and download episodes of all your child’s favorite PBS KIDS shows anytime, anywhere! Safely download and live stream educational videos and TV shows to spark your child’s imagination and curiosity.
Whether watching at home or on the road, your child can catch up with the shows they love right from your iPhone or iPad. Have rhyme time with The Cat in the Hat, explore emotions with Daniel Tiger, run science experiments with the Odd Squad, or creatively solve every day problems with the all new Donkey Hodie!
Help your kids learn and grow with the PBS KIDS Video app! With new episodes added weekly, you’ll always have access to free educational cartoons and entertainment.
Stream, watch, and download free episodes of child-safe TV shows. You can also stream and watch free live TV from the PBS KIDS 24/7 channel on the app. No subscription or login required! Enter your zip code and see what’s airing on your local station by tapping “LIVE TV”.
Download PBS KIDS Video today and catch the latest in educational TV!
* Winner of Webby People’s Voice for Best Streaming Service (2020)
* Winner of Webby People’s Voice for Best Family & Kids Mobile App (2020)
* Webby Winner for Best Streaming Video (2018)
* Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner (2017, 2013)
* Cynopsis Kids !magination Award Winner for Best Educational App (2012)
PBS KIDS Video Features
FREE EDUCATIONAL VIDEO STREAMING
– Watch 350+ free full episodes of over 35 PBS KIDS shows
– Stream live TV or on demand with 5,000+ clips from shows children love
– Download shows to watch offline
– Learning-focused entertainment live or on demand
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Watch new episodes that come out every Friday from your favorite PBS KIDS shows, including:
– Donkey Hodie
– Elinor Wonders Why
– Wild Kratts
– Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
– Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum
– Dinosaur Train
– Pinkalicious & Peterrific
– Molly of Denali
– Sesame Street
– Odd Squad
– Hero Elementary
– Clifford the Big Red Dog
– Let’s Go Luna
– Nature Cat
– The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That
– Curious George
– And more!
Features that parents can access through the Grownups button on mobile devices:
*TV schedule for your local PBS station.
*Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
*Download related kids learning apps from PBS KIDS.
*Buy shows from iTunes or PBS KIDS Shop.
This app update is only compatible with iOS 12 or higher.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS’s license to offer this service.
Currently, select shows can be downloaded: Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Donkey Hodie, Dinosaur Train, Elinor Wonders Why, Peg + Cat, Odd Squad, SUPER WHY!, Wild Kratts, and Word World. Additional shows will become available for download in the near future.
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video.
Funding from corporate sponsors supports PBS KIDS’ mission to use the power of media to open worlds of possibilities for all children. To acknowledge the vital support that PBS KIDS receives, brief messages from corporate sponsors are included at the start of select full-length episodes on the PBS KIDS Video App. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the iTunes Store.
ABOUT THIS APP
The PBS KIDS Video app gives kids and parents access to thousands of free videos, including full episodes and clips from top PBS KIDS series. With this app, kids can watch their favorite PBS KIDS shows anytime, anywhere! PBS KIDS, the #1 educational media brand for kids, helps children ages 2-8 learn lessons that last a lifetime.
This app was designed by PBS KIDS.”
5. Toddler games for +3 year olds
“Hop on board the wheel of the seasons! Through this adorable game aimed for children aged 3 and more, practice and advance essential basic concepts of early learning. As the seasons change, your child will learn Visual Perception concepts such as size, color, orientation and shapes, early math concept such as counting and sequencing, and higher skills such as categorical thinking and task persistence.
Seasons’ beautifully illustrated environments allow your child to explore common weather conditions typical for each season, the characteristics of weather conditions, and the types of clothing needed for each season.
– Easy and intuitive: Toddlers can play this game independently.
– No stress or time limits.
– Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). Ads free and No pop-ups.
– Enjoyable and educational.
– Practice visual perception concepts.
– Establish Motor skills such as Hand-eye coordination.
– Practice Visual Attention.
– Explore the unique characteristics of each season.
– Early math concepts such as counting and sequencing.
– Advance categorical thinking.
– Practice task persistence.
The game consists of 12 engaging boards ordered in an ascending level of difficulty. The boards were CAREFULLY CHOSEN in order to practice and advance early learning concepts and skills. Your child will visit many different unique environments that spark the curiosity and imagination and make learning a fun experience.
Cleaning up the park from autumn leaves by MATCHING to SILHOUETTES
COUNT TO 4 and prepare the pumpkin booth for to Halloween.
Storing food to the winter by SHAPE and SIZE.
Build snowmen by SORTING according to SIZE.
MATCH SHAPES and Help the deer and bear get home
Get warm by the fireplace and MATCH POLYCUBES
COUNT TO 5 and plant a vegetable garden.
play with butterflies and find the ODD ONE OUT
Set up a picnic blanket using CATEGORICAL THINKING
DRESS up the deer at the beach by finding the ODD ONE OUT
COUNT and SEQUENCE objects at the beach
Practice visual memory and CATEGORICAL THINKING on a beautiful day at the beach
At ToyaTap we are dedicated to creating high-quality learning experiences that children and parents can enjoy together.
We hope you and your child will enjoy playing this game as much as we enjoyed creating it!”
7. Toddler games for 3 year olds·
“A must-have for toddlers and preschoolers! Enter a mysterious magical forest to learn and play with adorable animals. Packed with fun educational games (sorting, matching, coloring, numbers, and more) that feature fascinating animals, Magical Forest is a perfect app for all little animal lovers. Recommended age: 2+
==== Join over 40,000,000 kids who love playing with award-winning 22learn apps! ====
There is always so much to do in the Magical Forest! Build a house with a family of beavers, sort leaves with hedgehogs, or observe stages in the life of a honey bee. With its unique mix of fun and educational games, Magical Forest sparks children’s love of learning and fosters their curiosity about the natural world.
* Play 16 fun educational games with cute animals (fox, bear, frog, and more!)
* Complete exciting learning mini-activities (matching, colors, puzzles, numbers, and more!)
* Discover whimsical sceneries that reveal a glimpse into the animals’ lives
* Take part in fascinating imaginary life of animals
* Meet funny characters and delight in stunning visuals and quirky animations
* Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers!
FEATURED EDUCATIONAL CONTENT
– Animal recognition
– Fine-motor skills
FEATURED ANIMALS & GAMES
– Bear: The bear is prepping for winter! Help him gather and sort food or furnish his den.
– Beaver: Join a nifty family of beavers as they build amazing wood structures.
– Bee: Help the bees around the bee nest. Build a honeycomb, lay eggs, feed hungry larvae, and more.
– Bird: Play fun matching puzzles as you build a nest and feed baby birds. Learn to compare sizes in the process.
– Butterfly: Butterflies lost all their colors. Can you match butterflies with their colorful wings to help them regain bright colors?
– Deer: The deer love their shiny ornaments: squares, triangles, rectangles, and more. Give each deer the ornament it wants.
– Fox: The fox family loves to play in the winter. Can you help them into their cozy winter wear and to build a snowman?
– Frog: Oh, the baby frog got lost! Can you help it navigate through the maze of marked lotus leaves to get back to its mom?
– Hedgehog: The hedgehogs are gathering fallen leaves to build nests. Help them gather and sort the leaves.
– Squirrel: The squirrel is organizing its food supplies. Help it sort the supplies.
– Dot to dot: Can you connect the dots in the numerical order to reveal a hidden animal?
– Find Me: The animals have hidden in the forest. Can you find the animals based on the positions of their hiding places you memorized?
– Memory Game: Memorize the positions of all pictures. Then uncover matching pairs of pictures.
– Coloring Books: Enjoy coloring books packed with pictures of your favorite animals. Color the pictures according to your imagination or match colors to specified colored dots.
We hope your children will love Magical Forest the same way our little beta-testers did! Have fun playing. If you ever need any help or just want to say hi, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.”