If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Icon to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App Icon that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App Icon, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App Icon
1. App Icons – Widget & Wallpaper
It’s time to replace your boring standard app icons and widgets with unique looking images that best suit your character or mood. Take any app on your iPhone and change its icon to the one you like. Add beautiful widgets with calendars and motivational quotes. Choose from tons of icons in different colors, styles and themes. Personalize your home screen like never before.
There are tons of images in different colors and styles available for you to customize your apps, and more coming soon! Show your creativity and Impress your friends with the way your iPhone home screen looks like.
Liven up your iPhone with gorgeous animated wallpapers of the highest quality. Explore the amazing collection of Lock Screens carefully crafted by our editors. Cherry-pick the very best ones for your device from various categories:
And even more to come!
Live animations work only on 3D-touch devices. Without 3D Touch, you can only set Live Wallpapers as non-animated.
Here’s how to set your brand-new moving wallpaper:
– Pick one of the spectacular wallpapers and tap Save
– Set the live background you selected as your Lock Screen wallpaper
– Press and hold your Lock Screen to see the magic
* Subscriptions Information:
– 1 Month Subscription
– 3 Months Subscription
– 6 Months Subscription
– 1 Year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Additional Subscription Information
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and the cost will be identified.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
2. Gadget Flow – Discover & Shop
“The original product discovery platform is totally accessible right from the palm of your hand. Use the Gadget Flow app to stay up to date with the latest tech, gear, and most incredible crowdfunding campaigns.
Did we mention our iOS app also supports AR and VR? Talk about next-level product exploration!
From the cool to the functional to the downright weird, we showcase over 25,000 live products across 350 categories. We also feature 12 new discoveries every single day to cater to every interest whether you’re into the latest smart home devices or EDC gear.
Use the app to save products to your wish list and create a custom feed to discover more from your favorite categories. With detailed yet engaging descriptions paired with high-quality photos and videos, you wouldn’t be the first user to go down a satisfying spiral of product discovery.
Whether you’re looking for geeky gadgets, luxurious products, travel gadgets, camping gear, car accessories, drones, TVs, gaming gear, or simply a gift for someone special, you’ll find it here.
– Discover 12 amazing new products every single day
– It’s simple and easy to navigate (even your grandpa could find his way around this app)
– Find the latest and best AR (augmented reality) products
– View products in all their glory with high-quality images
– Read products descriptions you’ll actually enjoy
– Dive into a seemingly never-ending list of products (okay, we’ll be honest: it ends somewhere around 17,000 [and counting])
– Save your favorites to your Wish List (choose to share or keep things private
– Stay updated with the latest crowdfunding projects
– Access deals & discounts exclusive to Gadget Flow users
– Find the perfect gift for anyone and any occasion (and we mean ANYone)
IN THE PRESS:
– Mashable: “Great for techspirational gift-buying”
– PcMag: “A curated one-stop shop for gadgets”
– Product Hunt: “A really beautiful designed platform”
AS SEEN ON:
Mashable, Forbes, Inc, Huffpost, Entrepreneur, Buzzfeed, Trendhunter, Web Summit, AMC, The Next Web, NBC, AdWeek, Yahoo Finance, CNN, GQ, Fox, Elle, Fortune, ABC, and more.”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Monument Valley
In Monument Valley you will manipulate impossible architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world.
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
Ida’s Dream now available.
Forgotten Shores: Eight new chapters of adventure and illusion available now as a separate purchase.
Buy or download Monument Valley now and you’ll also get our fully animated iMessage sticker pack, including 5 stickers exclusive to players! Only available on iOS10 and above.
“This might be the most beautiful iPad game of 2014” – Wired
“Brilliant design… stayed with me like a dream I didn’t want to forget” 9/10 – Polygon
“The most sublime hour my iPad has ever given me… and the value of such a thing is incalculable” – Kotaku
“Monument Valley stuns with its serenity… each screen is a work of art” – Huffington Post
“Almost impossibly gorgeous… a feast for your senses” 5/5 – Touch Arcade
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
** Monument Valley is designed for iPhone 4 and above. It is NOT compatible with iPod Touch 4th Generation.”
It starts with a wide collection of highly customizable widgets, which range in function from date, to weather, to astronomy. Each can be adjusted precisely to best fit your desired function and appearance.
This set of widgets can then be dynamically scheduled to appear on your home screen following rules you define. For example, a particular widget could show the weather first thing in the morning, then your calendar during your work day, then switch to your Activity ring progress as you wrap up your day. This lets you take full advantage of each slot on your home screen.
Activity widgets require a paired Apple Watch
The app itself also includes a wide collection of tools, such as a weather app, a timezone converter, a calendar. These tools can automatically launch based on the active widget tapped.
• Widgetsmith optionally integrates with Apple Health. This data is used to display your step and activity if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgetsmith to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
• Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered on a monthly or annual basis. If you choose to purchase a subscription your payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled within 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
• Access to Tide and Weather hosted data is only available to Widgetsmith Premium subscribers.