If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Jlpt to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App Jlpt that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App Jlpt, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App Jlpt
1. GENKI Vocab Cards for 2nd Ed.
“Learn elementary Japanese words at your own pace:
GENKI Vocab Cards is a digital vocabulary card app that enables users to learn approximately 1,200 words essential for beginners along with the native pronunciations at their own pace!
This is the official iPhone app from GENKI: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese, a best-selling series of Japanese learning materials boasting more than 1.2 million copies sold.
◆Users can view the cards and listen to the recordings as they like, enabling them to study at their own pace.
◆By repeating a process of memorization and self-checking, learners can firmly master important beginning-level vocabulary.
◆Words already memorized are progressively removed from the card deck, so users can concentrate on just the words that challenge them, making for a more efficient approach to learning.
Study methods and functions
◇ “MyDeck” allows users to view the cards over and over, so they can take their time learning.
・The words can be studied by working from English to Japanese, or vice-versa.
・Learners can listen to natural pronunciations by native speakers of Japanese.
・Fun illustrations help users to better retain the words studied.
・Each card also includes an example sentence with an English translation and a recording of its pronunciation.
◇ “Check” helps learners to track their mastery.
・Users check their understanding of the vocabulary studied and sort the words into those mastered and those not yet retained.
・Retention can be checked by going from English to Japanese, or vice-versa.
・The cards of words already mastered are taken out of the set, leaving behind just those that still need to be worked on.
◇ “List” displays a list of all words covered by the app so that users can see their progress and review the vocabulary.
・Checkmarks are automatically placed next to words that have been mastered.
・The word cards can be displayed from the list entries, enabling quick review.
・The list can be arranged in any of three orderings: lesson order, a-i-u-e-o order, and alphabetical order.
○This app is based on the vocabulary from the second edition of GENKI.
○Ads: The app does not display any ads that might interfere with learning.”
2. Japanese : Learn Kanji JLPT
We have more over 5 years of experience working in the field of Japanese language education. We understand the difficulty of learning Japanese. Since then, we have researched and created this Japanese learning application to help you learn Japanese effectively by yourself.
Features of the application:
1. More than 2300 beautifully designed essential Kanji for learning efficiently .
– Study Kanji feature: Kanji is shown specifically how to read Onyomi, Kunyomi and its examples. Each example has sounds which help you practice effectively and help you distinguish the differences between onyomi and kunyomi pronunciation.
The favorite feature helps you to store your favorite kanji words so you can easily manage it
– FlashCard practice feature: Kanji is displayed with 4 modes: displaying kanji, choosing the correct answer, matching the correct answer, listening and choosing the correct answer
– Test Quiz feature: It helps you check your Kanji learning process. The completed results will be displayed in the kanji lesson header
2. Learn 10000 Japanese Vocabulary
◇ 1000 JLPT N5 Japanese Vocabulary with 12 topics
◇ 1500 JLPT N4 Japanese Vocabulary with 7 topics
◇ 2000 JLPT N3 Japanese Vocabulary with 12 topics
◇ 2500 JLPT N2 Japanese Vocabulary with 12 topics
◇ 3000 JLPT N1 Japanese Vocabulary with 14 topics
– Listen to a single vocabulary, listen to examples. You can not only learn vocabulary but also imitate Japanese pronunciation. Please experience learning vocabulary and listening practice with the app
– Listen to the whole lesson. After each lesson, you should listen to the entire lesson to review and remember the words you have learned before. You can review the previous lesson by listening and remembering the meaning of the word. Always use it. A super cool function of the app.
– Learn vocabulary with FlashCard: The vocabulary in the lesson will be randomly displayed. When you click on the center of the card, it will show the meaning of the vocabulary and pronunciation sound. You can click on the left of the card to return to the previous and click on the right of the card to switch to a new word. All of them are reciprocal animated very pretty. There is an on-off function for your practice.
– Listening and writing vocabulary: The vocabulary in the lesson will also be random and show the meaning only. In the beginning, the sound will be played then you enter the word in the box and press the check button to check your results. You can listen to the vocabulary one more time if you want.
– Practice vocabulary test: After each lesson, there is a practice test. Remember to complete it, the results will be updated to the completion of the lesson.
– Vocabulary notebook: Save the vocabulary that you do not know or do not remember in your vocabulary book by clicking on the star next to the vocabulary. There is a vocabulary review function in your notebook which help you practice and remember longer.
– The function of completing the lesson: when you do not practice, it will automatically save the results and mark your progress.
3. Practice listening and improve conversation ability
With more than 60 Japanese conversations and 1800 basic Japanese conversation sentences, this app will help you improve your communication ability
4. Learn the Hiragana and Katakana alphabets”
4. JLPT Preparation
JLPT Preparation will allow you to effortlessly study for all levels of the Japanese JLPT exams.”
5. JLPT test N1-N5 – Migii
“Migii(as know as MyTest) is a JLPT exam preparation application for Japanese learners. Migii has more than 44,000 users in 16 countries. Migii – JLPT exam preparation is helping many people achieve their JLPT certification dreams.
Migii uses today’s leading method – HERMANN EBBINGHAUS FORGETTING CURVE and a special Fast Brain memory training technique. With interactive training, users can remember up to 90% of the information.
Migii is a great JLPT exam preparation app for JLPT (日本語能力試験/ nihongo noryoku shiken). You can easily practice JLPT N5 – N1.
3-in-1 JLPT preparation: Theory – Exercises – Test
* Theory of JLPT N5 – N1:
– Synthesize kanji, vocabulary and grammar by lesson
– Memorize kanji, vocabulary, grammar with flashcard
– Easy to review
* The exercises are divided into many small forms, with detailed explanations and answers
– Reading comprehension
* Standard JLPT Mocktest from N5 – N1
– Receive exclusive JLPT certification from Migii
Exam preparation for JLPT is not boring and not lazy:
– Daily learning reminders
– Attractive interface, stimulating learning motivation
With Migii, you will easily get a JLPT certificate. Download the app and experience it now!
We love receiving your feedback, they help us to improve the app. Please send your feedback to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Migii.JLPTsensei