If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Measuring to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App Measuring that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App Measuring, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App Measuring
1. AirMeasure – AR Tape & Ruler
Loaded with features, the app includes tools that let you measure anything from small items, to room dimensions, to faraway buildings & structures – even people too! We’ve bundled additional tools to help with your measuring-related tasks, such as: laser levels that can be added to any wall or surface; brushes for drawing or marking things in 3D space; and a catalog filled with virtual furniture you can preview in a room.
IMPORTANT: You must have an ARKit enabled device to have access to all the available tools. (i.e. 6S or better)
Just some of the many amazing features:
– Tape Measure with three different modes: Air, Surface & Points
– Multiple Measurements
– Choose between metric (meters/cm ) or imperial/standard ( inches/feet ) units
– Floor Plan – Trace the outline of a room
– Draw a 3D Cube – Figure out if something will fit by Drawing & Resizing 3D Cubes
– Find Someone’s Height – Use the Person’s Height tool
– Furniture – preview furniture in your space. Choose from a catalog.
– Sports Fields – Mark the outline of a sports field using a stencil to guide you.
– AirBrush – Draw or annotate things in 3D space.
– Trajectory – Trace a path of where you’ve been.
– Laser Level – Provides a reference when hanging a picture.
– Laser Distance – Get the distance to a point.
– Height Tool – Measure the height of anything.
– Triangulation – Refine measurements by capturing them from second perspective.
– Metal Detector / stud finder
– Angle measurement tool
– Traditional Bubble Level
– On-Screen Ruler for measuring small items
– History – Capture your measurements to review later or share with a friend 😉
– Projects – Store groups of measurements together for easy retrieval
AirMeasure is the tape measure that’s always in your pocket. Great for contractors and builders, home improvement, plumbers, DIY enthusiasts, gardening, remodeling, interior designers, teachers, and much more.”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
“Turn your iPhone or iPad into a tape measure with Measure. Measure enables you to quickly gauge the size of real objects, a person’s height, and it can automatically provide the dimensions of rectangular objects.
• Draw lines and estimate their length in both horizontal and vertical dimensions.
• Automatically measure rectangular objects.
• Share measurements with friends via Mail, Messages, and more.
On the iPhone 12 Pro (and later), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation and later), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation and later):
• Horizontal and vertical guide lines appear when measuring large objects for easier and more accurate measurements.
• Instantly measure a person’s height from the floor to the top of their head, hair, or hat.
• Save measurements from a single session, complete with screenshots, so they’re easy to access and share whenever you need them.”
4. Tape Measure™
Join over 5,000,000 contractors, real estate agents, DIYers, homeowners, surveyors, developers, landscapers, interior designers, construction workers, builders, business owners and everyday people who use our suite of measuring tools to get the job done.
Advanced A.I. and computer vision transforms your iPhone into a hub of digital tools that go where you go. Features & tools include:
• Snap & Chain measurements
• Area measurement tool
• Floor plan tool
• Height tool
• Level tool
• My Measurements + more
– The level tool & flashlight are currently not available on iPad devices.
Get the job done with Tape Measure Pro:
Subscribing to Tape Measure Pro gives you access to all Tools & Features within the app plus an ad free experience while you are an active subscriber:
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan that comes with a free 3 day trial.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via iTunes Account Settings.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases our subscriptions.
Please visit: https://tapemeasure.app/terms to read more about our terms of service and see: https://tapemeasure.app/privacy to read our privacy policies.”