If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Network Monitor to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App Network Monitor that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App Network Monitor, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App Network Monitor
1. Domotz Pro: Network Monitoring
“Domotz includes everything you need to manage multiple networks, administrating devices on any network regardless of brand. Domotz offers powerful IoT network management software for MSP’s, Integrators, Security Professionals, and Business Owners. We offer the complete solution to cost-effectively manage and monitor your customers’ networks with plug and play setup, a friendly UX, and a comprehensive feature set, accessible from any desktop browser or mobile device.
PLEASE NOTE: This app REQUIRES the Domotz Agent to be installed on a network via the Domotz Box, Domotz Pi or via self-install on Raspberry Pi or NAS (Synology, ReadyNAS or QNAP).
• NETWORK MONITORING: Get a full inventory of all IP devices connected to a network in seconds. Monitoring performed via MAC address and device heartbeat checked every 30 seconds.
• REMOTE DEVICE ACCESS: Supports Web, Remote Desktop and Console Access (http/s, RDP, SSH, Telnet).
• REMOTE POWER MANAGEMENT: Manage device power remotely (On/Off/Reboot). Supports most popular IP controllable power plugs.
• NETWORK MAPPING/PoE/SNMP MONITORING: Automatic detection of which devices are connected to individual ports of a managed switch. Monitor the data traffic of individual ports and shut down individual ports.
• ALERTS: Email and push notification alerts for network down, device down and new device joined the network.
• NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS: Bandwidth analysis and speed tests.
• MULTI-VLAN: Monitoring of multiple VLANs
• COLLABORATION: Securely invite someone onto the network or access an external network remotely.
• DASHBOARD: A dashboard to troubleshoot and monitor all live agents installed across various networks. Easily troubleshoot and identify issues across multiple networks.”
2. Fing – Network Scanner
“Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who’s on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
• Why Netflix has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Browse internet outages in your area, ISP ratings, reviews and speed statistics
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
3. Network Analyzer
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device’s addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device’s reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server’s IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates”
4. Network Monitor
Ever needed to quickly determine the status of network services? Network Monitor will scan every hostname and port whenever you’d like. It will also scan services every five minutes and emit an alert if a service goes down.
5. PRTG – Monitoring
“Keep an eye on your network wherever you are. With PRTG, your iPhone is your network monitor. It is a feature rich and easy-to-use client for administrators who use the PRTG Network Monitor* to monitor their networks.
PRTG is the one and only, clear and simple iOS viewer for the entire network monitoring environment. The iPhone or iPad requests the monitoring data directly from the PRTG server (version 13 or higher) and this App displays it in an easily accessible way. You can set up a connection to your own server or use the preconfigured demo access to obtain a clear picture of the possibilities.
PRTG covers all aspects of network monitoring:
• Alarms with Push Notifications
• Today Widget for your quick status check
• Traffic and usage
• Zoomable charts for the last 48 hours, 30 days, and 365 days
• Maps, Libraries and Logs
• View your reports
• Access the ticket system
* You can monitor about 20 devices with PRTG 100 for free, bigger licenses will be subject to a charge after 30 days.
“PRTG” and “Paessler” are registered trademarks of Paessler AG.”