If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Organizer to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App Organizer that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App Organizer, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App Organizer
1. Focus – Time Management
“Meet Focus: the best time manager for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac. Focus is the most elegant and professional way to get more wore done, working in highly efficient work sessions, one task at a time.
“[…] a tool that can genuinely make people more productive” – MacStories.net
“[…] a must-have for anyone who finds themselves easily getting distracted or forgetting to take occasional breaks.” – iDownloadBlog.com
Focus Sessions are a highly efficient way to work. Focus for 25 minutes, then take a short break to relax your mind. After four sessions, take a 15 to 20 minute break. This method maximizes energy, stimulates creativity and promotes a sense of achievement.
Focus includes a lightweight task manager that lets you organize the things you want to work on intuitively. By working on one task at a time, you won’t be distracted and can focus all your attention towards completing that goal. That way you’ll be perfectly organized on your path to success.
Check what you’ve already done! Focus keeps track of your work and offers in-depth and motivating statistics. See your daily, weekly and monthly activity so you don’t lose sight of the big picture.
Seamlessly use Focus on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. Sync across your devices using iCloud; use Handoff to pick up your current work on another device and get up-to-the-second data with iCloud Push. You can also use the Today widget to quickly glance at your progress, import tasks using the handy Action extension, and more.
FOCUS & APPLE WATCH: A PERFECT FIT
Using Focus on your wrist is a natural fit. The independent Apple Watch app is made for for easy and lightweight interactions that lets you control sessions and track your progress throughout the day. With the Focus complication, you can customize your watch face to see your current progress at a glance.
The name says it all: Focus draws your attention to the most important things. It’s designed to be unobtrusive, accessible and easy-to-use. You’ll intuitively master its collection of features just by using them.
Focus requires a subscription.
Monthly at $4.99/ month
Yearly at $39.99/ year
The subscription is for all 3 apps of Focus (iPhone/iPad, Apple Watch and Mac). Subscriptions cannot be shared with Family Sharing.
TRY IT FREE
Focus Monthly comes with a 3-day free trial period, Focus Yearly with a 7-day free trial period. If you cancel before the end of the trial, you will not be charged for the subscription.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase or after the free trial period if offered.
You subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings in the App Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you have any questions or ideas, please write us at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://www.masterbuilders.io/terms”
2. Google Tasks: Get Things Done
“Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture and edit your tasks from anywhere, at any time, with to-dos that sync across all of your devices. Integrates with Gmail and Google Calendar to help you get tasks done, faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organise your tasks by date or prioritise using drag and drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of Google Workspace
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar and more
Take control of your task management and install Google Tasks. Start managing your to-do list on the go with the Tasks planner app from Google.”
3. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Insider subscriptions: email@example.com
Contact our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”