If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Scan Photos to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App Scan Photos that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App Scan Photos, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App Scan Photos
1. Motif: Print photo memories
Here’s why you should choose Motif to bring your memories to life:
Quality you can trust
For over a decade while Apple offered printed photo products, Motif Photos printed Apple’s photo books, wall art, cards, and calendars. Motif uses the same printing plant and presses used for previous Apple Photos products. Your photo books, canvas photo prints, calendars, and cards will make a beautiful first impression. They’ll stand the test of time as our papers provide true whiteness, bright colors, and no image bleed on the reverse side. Motif uses only the finest papers and richest inks
Compatible with Apple Photos
Have a photo book project in Apple Photos you need to convert? Motif can convert your Apple photo album projects to Motif projects so you can print them quickly and easily.
Global and sustainable
Motif delivers to 34 countries across North America, Central America and Europe. And you can share your favorite moments with a happy heart knowing we’re deeply committed to using sustainable, durable materials. We constantly strive to minimize our carbon footprint.
Create your photo projects instantly
Motif uses machine learning to select your best photos. We use your photos’ image resolution, focus, clarity, people, faces, and chronology to recommend your very best images, remove duplicates, and provide easy ways to browse similar images. Plus, our Autoflow feature flows the curated collection into a photo book, wall art print, calendar, or card, sequencing them chronologically, selecting the best page layouts, and correctly positioning faces in frames.
Simple to use
Pick a visual design that matches your personal style or that captures key life events like weddings, vacations, anniversaries, birthdays, or the simple joys of everyday life. You can, of course, also build your book by hand if you prefer.
Motif makes the selection of colors, themes, fonts, and layouts easy, so your final product looks truly professional with so much less time and effort on your part.
CHECK OUT OUR PRODUCTS
Create a photo book from classic and durable hardcovers to modern, magazine-like satin softcovers. Motif photo albums are the perfect way to gift your memories to loved ones or yourself!
Canvas Photo Prints
In just a few clicks, put your best photos on canvas. Create photo tiles as small as 10” x 8” or as big as a 36” x 24” photo canvas. Decorate your home and personal spaces with your original wall art.
Celebrate the joy of the year just passed or the promise of the new one ahead with a fresh monthly reminder of the life you live and the people you love. Create calendars from 12 – 24 months, in all our supported languages, and with local holidays included!
Whether it’s an elegant invitation, a tasteful thank you, or a tantalizing postcard from abroad, reach out to someone you love with a memory that means something. Motif offers elegant, custom folded cards and casual and convenient postcards.
We want you to be absolutely thrilled with your purchase of a Motif premium photo project. Should you for any reason be less than thrilled, we’ll reprint your project or refund you. 100% guaranteed.
Follow us @motifphotos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube for tips, tricks, promos, and plenty of inspiration.
Made in the USA.”
2. Photo Scan App by Photomyne
“Photomyne is the fastest and easiest way to turn photographs into a digital library spanning generations and share them with others. Download to see the magic of powerful scanning action, built with cutting edge AI technology.
This free app offers a taste of what Photomyne has to offer. Use it for basic photo scanning, to see if it suits your needs (before deciding if you wish to upgrade).
SIMPLY HOLD & CAPTURE – SCANNER WILL DO THE REST
* Scan multiple physical photographs in a single shot.
* Scan an entire photo album in minutes.
* The photo scanner auto-detects picture boundaries, auto-rotates sideways pics, crops, restores colors and saves them into a digital album.
EDIT AND CURATE YOUR COLLECTION OF MEMORIES
* Add details to albums and photos (locations, dates and names)
* Tag people’s faces
* Scan back of photo
* Add audio recording
* Apply color filters & colorize B&W photos
SAVE & SHARE YOUR REDISCOVERED MEMORIES
* Save photos to your mobile device or computer
* Share your scanned photos via a web link
* Create gifts with your scanned photos such as photo collages and slideshows
USE SCANNED PHOTOS TO MAKE SPECIAL EVENTS TRULY UNFORGETTABLE:
* Add a dose of nostalgia to reunions
* Honor memorials with photo memories
* Celebrate anniversaries with old photos
* Add an element of surprise to birthdays
OPTIONAL IN-APP UPGRADE:
For unlimited use, consider purchasing an optional paid plan (in-app purchase).
Here are the premium features you get with a paid plan:
1. Scan, save & share to the max – Unlimited scanning, sharing and saving to your device or computer in print quality
2. Access anytime, anywhere – Unlimited photo backup, access on other devices and online, and free up space on your device
3. Unlimited enhancements – Enjoy unrestricted photo design effects and creations such as B&W photo colorization and more
The app offers an optional paid plan via monthly/yearly auto-renewing subscriptions**, as well as a One-Time plan which is paid for by a single upfront payment (valid for 2 years). These offer unlimited access to the premium mentioned above.
**Payment will be charged to your App Store account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the App Store. If offered, if you choose to use our free trial, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Got any questions? We’d love to connect: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Photo Scanner Pro: Scan Albums
“Discover Photo Scanner Pro, the best mobile photo scanner for your iPhone or iPad. Scan your photo albums and shoeboxes full of photos in no time to backup or share your valuable memories with friends and family.
The highly accurate auto detection and -cropping of photos makes photo scanning quick and easy. Intelligent filters revive faded colors. The result: high quality digital pictures.
Photo Scanner Pro was created by the developers of Scanbot, the leading document scanner app in the App Store. Scanbot was downloaded more than 7 million times and was selected as one of the best apps of 2014 and 2015.
PHOTO SCANNER PRO FEATURES:
• Lightning fast automatic detection and cropping of photos
• Filter to revive faded colors
• iCloud Sync & iCloud Drive Export
• Change your photos’ date, location and title
• Share directly to Facebook, Apple Photos and more
• Lossless editing
• Unlimited albums
• Beautiful design
• Super easy to use
• Many more features soon to come
Photo Scanner Pro is the quickest and most convenient way to create high quality scans of your analog photos and make them accessible digitally. It packs all the power of a desktop scanner into a beautiful and easy-to-use app.
We always love to hear from you! If you have any questions or feedback please contact us directly in the app (Settings, scroll down and tap on Support) or via email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/unfadeapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unfadeapp
Learn more: https://unfade.io
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org”
4. PhotoScan by Google Photos
PICTURE PERFECT AND GLARE FREE
Don’t just take a picture of a picture. Create enhanced digital scans, wherever your photos are.
– Get glare-free scans with an easy step-by-step capture flow
– Automatic cropping based on edge detection
– Straight, rectangular scans with perspective correction
– Smart rotation, so your photos stay right-side-up no matter which way you scan them
SCAN IN SECONDS
Capture your favourite printed photos quickly and easily, so you can spend less time editing and more time looking at your bad childhood haircut.
For documents and photos in glare-free environments, toggle off glare removal for even faster scans.
SAFE AND SEARCHABLE WITH GOOGLE PHOTOS
Back up your scans with the free Google Photos app to keep them safe, searchable and organised. Bring your scans to life with movies, filters and advanced editing controls. And share them with anyone, just by sending a link.”
5. SwiftScan – Document Scanner
“SwiftScan is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
SwiftScan packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
SWIFTSCAN FEATURES – Scan, send and more with the scanner app
• iOS 14 widget: Shortcut widget provides instant access to scan, search, or view recent documents
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from SwiftScan!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scan PRIVACY SAFE
SwiftScan values your privacy. We will never store or save your documents, or use them for any purpose. All document-related activity happens on your device, or with the cloud backup provider you choose.
SwiftScan uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
SwiftScan is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard, or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
SwiftScan works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes- even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter.
— CONTACT & SUPPORT —
Learn more: https://maplemedia.io/
Get in touch: email@example.com
— LEGAL —
Terms of Service: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Subscription Terms: Payment for subscriptions will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.”