If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Security to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App Security that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App Security, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App Security
1. 1Password – Password Manager
1Password: the password manager that’s as beautiful and simple as it is secure. Just add your passwords and let 1Password do the rest. Sign in to websites and apps with just a few taps, and use the password generator to change your passwords and make them stronger.
**Webby Award Winner**!
Try 1Password free for 30 days, then keep going with a 1Password subscription*.
PUT PASSWORDS IN THEIR PLACE
◆ Create strong, unique passwords and memorizable pass-phrases for your online accounts
◆ Fill usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and addresses into websites and supported apps
◆ Access your information on all your mobile devices and computers
◆ Store items in more than a dozen categories: logins, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver’s licenses, passports, and more
◆ Create multiple vaults to keep different areas of your life separate
◆ Organize your information with tags and favorites
◆ Add custom fields to your items to store security questions, extra URLs, and any other information you can think of
◆ Use Spotlight to search for information when you need it
Everything you store in 1Password is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password uses end-to-end encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted offline. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords.
◆ Unlock the app quickly and securely with Face ID
◆ Lock the app automatically to ensure your data is protected, even if your device is lost or stolen
◆ Use 1Password as your authenticator: store two-factor authentication codes and access them quickly when it’s time to sign in
◆ Get alerts when a site you use has been compromised and you need to change your passwords
SHARE WITH TEAMS AND FAMILIES
1Password for iOS has full support for team and family accounts. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with those you work and live with.
◆ Add all your accounts — family, team, individual — and see all your information in one place
◆ Easily migrate information between accounts
◆ Share passwords, documents, and more with teammates and family members
Get a 30-day free trial when you install 1Password, and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase*.
Your subscription includes the full 1Password experience for all your computers and mobile devices. Your data syncs securely and automatically between your devices, and can also be accessed on the web.
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has been highlighted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Verge, Ars Technica, Mashable, and The Guardian. We’ve also received many awesome honors:
◆ Named One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps by Business Insider
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Received an Ars Design Award
We’re proud of this recognition, and we’re even happier that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us with us at email@example.com, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
* 1Password is a monthly service that costs $3.99 for individuals or $6.99 for a family of 5 (prices vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
2. Avast Security & Privacy
► Threats and vulnerabilities scan (FREE)
Stop hackers in their tracks and get alerted if vulnerabilities and threats are found on your device.
► Malicious website blocker (FREE)
Browse the internet worry-free. No matter which browser you’re using, we’ll protect you against fake and malicious websites.
►VPN protection (PREMIUM)
Safeguard your online privacy by making sure no one can spy on what you’re doing. Our VPN encrypts your internet traffic on any network, allowing you to connect safely even on risky public Wi-Fi networks.
► Wi-Fi Security (FREE)
Receive automatic notifications about unsafe Wi-Fi networks.
►Identity Protection (check one account with FREE. All accounts with PREMIUM.)
Check if your passwords have been stolen or leaked, and get alerts if your online accounts have been breached.
► Photo Vault (protect 40 photos with FREE. All photos with PREMIUM).
Protect photos in an encrypted folder and secure them by PIN, Touch ID, or Face ID so that only you have access to them.
►Security and privacy tips for your device (FREE)
Scan your device and follow an easy guide to correctly set up your security and privacy settings.
About our subscriptions:
– Trial: A yearly subscription includes a 14-day trial period, while a monthly subscription comes with a 7-day trial period. During these trial periods, you can cancel anytime free of charge, as long as you do so before the final 24 hours of your trial.
– Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
– You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate.
– Payment will be charged to your App Store Account.
– You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
– Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during your active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and Conditions info at https://www.avast.com/eula”
3. AVG Mobile Security
• Photo Vault
Hide your photos in an encrypted vault, accessible via PIN, Touch ID, or Face ID — so your private photos stay truly private.
• Wi-Fi Security
Automatically scans your current wireless connection to ensure it’s safe and uncompromised — and if any trouble is detected, we’ll let you know right away.
• Secure Browsing – available in Premium version
A built-in VPN will ensure that your browsing remains safe and private, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
How our subscriptions work:
– Trial: A year-long subscription comes with a 14-day free trial. Monthly subscriptions have a 7-day free trial. Both can be canceled within 24 hours of ending without being charged
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after you confirm the purchase
– Auto-renewal is turned on by default. You can turn it off anytime before 24 hours of your current subscription period ending. Within 24 hours of your current subscription period ending, you will be charged for the same duration as the current subscription
– You can manage your subscriptions or turn off auto-renewal via the Account Settings after purchase
– During your active subscription period, you can’t cancel your subscription
-Any unused time left in your free trial will be forfeited when you purchase the full subscription
Terms and Conditions info at https://www.avg.com/eula”