If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Sites to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App Sites that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App Sites, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App Sites
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
“Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you’ll love. Join a user research study here:
3. Google Cardboard
To fully enjoy this app, you’ll need a Cardboard viewer. Learn more and get your own Cardboard viewer at http://g.co/cardboard.
Do not use this app while driving, walking or in any way that distracts you from real-world situations and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety regulations.”
4. Highlighted: book highlighter
Make powerful book highlights, and stop forgetting what you read. Highlighted makes it easy to capture, organize, revisit, and export important parts of your books.
• Best-in-class text recognition
• Smart sentence & paragraph detection
• Bulk Drag & Drop highlighting (iPad)
• Photo highlighting
• Custom tags & notes
• Page number suggestions
• Powerful search
• Highlight sharing
• Highlights export
• ISBN scanning
• Dark Mode
• Home Widgets
I’m Damir, a creator from Europe who loves to read. Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org.”