If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Text To Speech to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App Text To Speech that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App Text To Speech, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App Text To Speech
1. Dictation – Speech to text
“Dictation – Speech to text allows to dictate, record, translate and transcribe text instead of typing. It uses latest speech to text voice recognition technology and its main purpose is speech to text and translation for text messaging. Never type any text, just dictate and translate using your speech! Nearly every app that can send text messages can be configured to operate with ‘Dictation – Speech to text’. Dictate uses the builtin speech to text recognition engine.
Dictation – Speech to text features:
► Over 40 Dictation Languages
Dictation – Speech to text supports more than 40 languages. Dictate offers 3 text zones – indicated by language flags – for which you can configure a different language in the settings. Thus you can switch between different language projects with a singe click.
► Over 40 Translation Languages
Translation is as easy as pushing the translation button. You can specify the translation target language in the app settings. Then you push the translate button to get it translated.
► Audio Recording
Both, your audio recordings and your text files can be accessed via the Apple ‘Files’ app.
► Transcription of Recorded Audio Files
Using the audio file transcription you can transcribe recorded audio files – containing speech – into text at a single click. All major audio file formats are supported.
► iCloud Synchronization
Having enabled iCloud, your text is automatically synchronized across all your devices running Dictate, e.g. iPhone, iPad, macOS and Apple Watch.
► Support for Impaired People
Dictate now supports the system font size setting and provides configurable button sizes for visual impaired users. Also VoiceOver is carefully configured.
► Easy Text Sharing
In order to send your dictated text messages quickly, there is a “Share”-button that allows to launch the target app, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Flickr, Email or whatever else is capable of receiving text from the system.
► Pro Version Subscriptions
If you intend to use Dictate – Speech to text more often, you need to subscribe to the Pro version. The Pro version is free of ads.
► Important Notes Concerning Subscriptions
2. Speechify – Audio Text Reader
Speechify is an intelligent text-to-speech audio-reader that turns your reading material into interactive audiobooks so that you can save time, retain more information, and stay focused. Like your own personal reading assistant, Speechify can read books, documents, and articles while you cook, work out, commute, or any other activity you can think of.
“I am literally going to start crying at how profoundly amazing and revolutionary this is for me” – Chandler
“I suffer from A.D.D. and between this app and Audiobooks I have never felt more empowered… please know you made a real difference in my life” – Bill
• Listen to articles, PDFs, digital text, or physical books AS AUDIO.
• Listen with HD voices and 50+ languages.
• Toggle your reading speed up to 900 words per minute (~5x faster than sight-reading).
• Scan physical book pages with your device camera.
• Import internet articles straight from your mobile browser.
• Integrates with iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
• Sync audiobooks across your devices both Mac and Web.
LISTEN TO ANY TEXT, ANYWHERE:
• Import online articles, PDFs, clipboard-copied text, or even photos of physical book pages, and listen while Speechify reads your content to you in the highest quality digital voices available anywhere.
PERSONALIZE YOUR LISTENING EXPERIENCE:
• Listen to your content with any of Speechify’s HD voices or 50+ supported languages, and find the perfect reading speed that works for you. Read along with Speechify’s interactive reading interface, or simply lay back and listen!
SAVE TIME, RETAIN MORE, GET MORE DONE:
• While the average sight-reading speed is approximately 200 words per minute, Speechify users quickly learn to listen to 400 words per minute or faster, doubling their reading speed. Speechify’s reading screen highlights each word as it reads, and academic research shows that listening and reading at the same time results in significantly higher levels of comprehension.
PERFECT FOR USERS WITH READING DISABILITIES:
• Originally created as a solution for Speechify’s founder’s dyslexia, Speechify now empowers tens of thousands of users with Dyslexia, ADHD, Low vision acuity, anxiety, concussions, and other reading disabilities to breeze through their readings and engage with their curiosities.
SYNC YOUR LIBRARY ACROSS DEVICES:
• Download Speechify for iPhone, iPad, and Google Chrome, then your library of audiobooks will sync across all of your devices.
We created Speechify so that reading is never a barrier for anyone again. Designed to help people with dyslexia, ADHD, Low vision acuity, concussions, and other reading disabilities, Speechify now helps hundreds of thousands of people to consume their reading content with ease. From those with reading disabilities to auditory learners, productivity fanatics, second language learners, hobbyists, and more, we love all of our users and strive every day to create a reading assistant that empowers them to read more and succeed in life. We can’t wait for you to join the family 🙂
– Happy Listening & Much love, Cliff Weitzman, and the rest of the Speechify Team.
• Get access to Speechify’s HD natural reading voices with Speechify Premium on either a monthly, quarterly, or annual plan. Speechify’s cutting edge HD voices use natural human inflection to help you stay even more engaged with your readings.
After a free trial, the total amount for the subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal at the total subscription price within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed or canceled via your iTunes Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://speechify.com/terms/”
3. Text to Speech!
“Bring your text to life with Text to Speech! Text to speech produces natural sounding synthesised text from the words that you have entered in. With 82 different voices to choose from and the ability to adjust the rate and pitch, there are countless ways in which the synthesised voice can be adjusted.
– 95 Different voices to choose from
– Voices are available in 38 different languages/accents
– No internet required
– The ability to adjust the pitch and rate
– Speak as you type
– Highlight spoken text
– Star your favourite phrases
– Group starred phrases into folders
– Export speech into audio files
– Mix speech into your phone calls
English (United States)
English (United Kingdom)
English (South Africa)
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Korean (South Korea)
Czech (Czech Republic)
Chinese (Hong Kong)
– More voices are available in system settings
Go Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Speech -> Voices
– Exporting speech and mixing speech requires iOS 13″