If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Access Blocked Sites to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the Best iPhone App To Access Blocked Sites that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the Best iPhone App To Access Blocked Sites, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
Best iPhone App To Access Blocked Sites
1. Birthday Reminder & Countdown
11 REASONS TO USE BIRTHDAY REMINDER
• Easily import birthdays from existing contacts
• View a countdown of upcoming birthdays
• View the name, photo, and age of your contacts at a glance
• Customize the day and time for birthday notifications
• 3 different widgets to choose from
• Keep birthdays in sync across devices
• A clean and elegant design
• Supports Dark Mode
• Easily export birthdays
• A custom ringtone to alert you of upcoming birthdays
• Highly rated with an average of 4.5 stars
Download it now and give it a try, or read on for more details…
REAL REVIEWS FROM REAL USERS
“So many birthdays to keep track of. So nice to organize it in this app, it is amazing and easy!” – by geegeemomma
“I was able to sync all of my contacts to the app; love the layout, love that my pictures from my contacts go with the birthdays, and love that it can sync across devices!” – by Nkala99
“Just what I’ve been searching for. I’ll never miss a birthday again with the notifications and widget. I like that it tells me how old the person will be so I can plan for milestone birthdays. Just perfect.” – by kat3748
EASILY ADD BIRTHDAYS
• Automatically import birthdays from your Contacts app
• Manually add birthdays (perfect for adding birthdays for kids and babies in your family that aren’t necessarily in your contacts)
VIEW AT A GLANCE
• Whose birthday is coming up next
• Their photo
• How old they’re turning
• In how many days
• Set default reminders that apply to all your contacts, or
• Customize reminder settings for specific birthdays, or
• Entirely disable reminders for specific contacts
3 HANDY WIDGETS
• See upcoming birthdays on your Lock or Home screens
• Export birthdays to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file
BIRTHDAY REMINDER CAN ALSO BE USED FOR
• And more…
A CAREFULLY CRAFTED APP
• Very evocative yet elegant app icon
• App name showing below the app icon is simply “Birthdays”
• Clean and easy-to-use interface
• Custom-made ringtone alerts you of birthdays
• A beautiful Dark Mode version
DESIGNED WITH YOUR PRIVACY IN MIND
• Your privacy is very important to us
• Unlike other similar apps we never ever access your contacts in any way, shape or form
SYNC BIRTHDAYS ACROSS DEVICES (Plus version only)
• Enable iCloud Sync to automatically backup birthday information
• Easily import birthdays to a new iPhone or iPad
• Keep birthdays in sync across all your devices
BIRTHDAY REMINDER PLUS
Upgrade to the Plus version of Birthday Reminder to:
• Remove ads
• Export birthdays
• Enable birthday syncing between your devices
• Support the ongoing development of this app
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will auto-renew at the same price every year, unless canceled in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your account settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
If you have any question about the app, or need help about something, please do not hesitate to contact us at www.SixStarApps.com. We’ll be happy to help!”
2. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Insider subscriptions: email@example.com
Contact our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”