If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Brighten Photos to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Brighten Photos that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Brighten Photos, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App To Brighten Photos
1. AirBrush – Best Photo Editor
#1 PHOTO EDITING APP
Near perfect app star rating! Professional results! Easy to use!
AirBrush brings you the most natural, easy-to-use photo editing tools designed to give your photos the perfect aesthetic.
CAPTURE THE REAL YOU
Swipe away pesky imperfections to let your true self shine through your photos.
• Remove acne and blemishes
• Even out skin tone
• Smooth and glowing skin
• Whiten teeth
• Widen or nudge your smile
• Plump up lips
• Brighten eyes
• Look awake and refreshed
• Enlarge eyes
SCULPT AND SHAPE
• Expand or slim any facial feature
• Shift position of facial features
• Reduce or enlarge any area of the photo
• Add volume to your hair
• Stretch tool for added height
PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EFFECTS
• Add depth with our blur tool
• Frame your photos with vignettes
• Crop photos with custom or pre-set sizes
• Control color and light
FILTERS FOR DAYS!
• Dozens of looks
• Themed filters and gorgeous light effects
• New filters always being added
READY TO SHARE?
• Directly share your AirBrush photos onto your favorite social media accounts
TO DISCOVER PHOTO EDITING TIPS, FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
The AirBrush BLACK is a subscription that provides access to premium tools and filters that are updated monthly, at the price of $35.99 USD/year (annual plan) or $7.99/month (monthly plan). This subscription auto-renews at the end of each term according to the plan subscribed, unless canceled 24-hours in advance. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active period.
Terms of Service:
2. Brightly – Fix Dark Photos
With a single slider, Brightly adaptively brightens your photos instantly to bring out hidden details while maintaining a pleasing balance between light and dark without overexposing already lit areas. Brightly also brightens videos while applying lighting changes smoothly over time. Brightly is designed for iOS with an intuitive, single window interface that has all the photo editing features you’d expect to show your photos and videos in their best light. Take your editing to the next level with must-have professional features like RAW photos and 4K video.
When taking a photo, there are many lighting challenges often out of one’s control: low or uneven lighting, inadequate exposure, backlit subjects, some subjects are shadowed and others are not. Because its image processing algorithm is aware of the dark and light areas of a photo and how they interact, Brightly can handle these challenges where traditional photo editing apps fall short. Not only are the dark areas brightened, but their detail and contrast are enhanced. Already lit areas are not overexposed and blend seamlessly with the dark areas. The result is a pleasant, natural looking image.
All those computations are combined into just one slider: the Magic Bar. It’s simple, fast and intuitive. Quickly make lighting corrections to your photos and videos in a single mouse click, saving you time and requiring far less editing than other photo apps.
Video and Live Photos
Unlike other low light photo apps, Brightly works on videos, including 4K, Slo-mo and Time-lapse videos, as well as Live Photos. Algorithms specific to video dynamically brighten your video and smooth the changes over time to keep them looking great regardless of changing lighting conditions.
RAW and Wide Color Photos
Brightly reads RAW, Apple ProRAW and Wide color photos and processes these photos at a high precision, making it suitable for professional workflows. Results can be saved as JPEG and lossless PNG and TIFF.
Brightly has over a dozen adjustments to fine-tune the Magic Bar results. Some you’d expect from a photo app: cropping, exposure, contrast, saturation, vibrance, warmth, shadows, highlights, blacks, whites, vignette, sharpen and noise reduction. Others are designed specifically for Brightly. Brilliance provides an additional boost to brightness when it’s needed without overexposing. Structure improves local detail, but more so in darker areas than in lighter. White balance is a two part control calibrated to remove indoor or outdoor color casts. Surface blur instantly smooths out large areas while preserving edges.
Other low light photo apps require long exposure times and/or multiple exposures of the scene and a steady hand or camera in a fixed position. Objects that move during an exposure introduce blur, and videos aren’t possible. Additionally, those apps cannot improve photos already in your album. This is where Brightly excels.
Whether it’s a photo or video, Brightly lets you be spontaneous and capture the moment, giving you the freedom to adjust the lighting later. This also allows you to breathe new life into photos and videos in your album that were once thought unusable.
Brightly’s computational photography engine combines the science of computer vision, how the eye sees light, color and contrast, with the art of photography to restore photos harmoniously.
Brightly makes a perfect addition to any professional photographer’s toolbox.
Made for iOS
Brightly is designed for iOS with deep integration, including drag and drop and Dark Mode. Brightly seamlessly integrates with the Photos app with Photo Editing and Share extensions, and you can quickly launch it from other apps or with the Today widget, making editing easy and convenient.
To find out more, visit us at www.codeorgana.com.”
3. Darkroom: Photo & Video Editor
** Winner of Apple Design Award in 2020 **
** Best of the App Store 2015 **
Available as a Universal app on iPhone, iPad, and macOS Big Sur with deep integration into all of the latest features.
UNIVERSAL & FREE PHOTO EDITOR
All the tools you need to bring your photos to life are Live Photos, RAW images, and Portrait images offered for free, available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!
VIDEO EDITOR (Darkroom+ Subscription)
Ridiculously fast and simple realtime color grading. All our filters and editing tools are video-compatible, including batch processing.
CURVES & SELECTIVE COLOR TOOLS (Darkroom+ Subscription)
This is the heart and soul of Darkroom: The most usable Curves and Selective Color tools on iOS. A dance of functionality, simplicity, and power.
PORTRAIT BLUR EDITING
Edit the foreground and background of your Portrait photos separately. Customize the blur in your Portrait photos, or the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation of your foreground / background separately.
Edit RAW photos at their full resolution and the recover the full range of details in the shadows and highlights.
FULL ALBUM MANAGEMENT
Our complete suite of album management tools allow you to organize your library extremely quickly. Every action in Darkroom applies to your iCloud Photo Library!
CREATE YOUR OWN FILTERS
The same tools that professional photographs use to create filters. Edit any of the built-in or premium filters to suit them to your needs, or create your own from scratch.
All your photos are instantly available. Darkroom does not have an import step.
Apply edits and filters to many photos at once. Favorite/Delete/Hide many images with a single tap.
HASHTAG MANAGER & SIRI SHORTCUTS
Create sets of hashtags that you can export with one-tap from anywhere: Home screen, Today widget, Export sheet, and more. Create your own Siri Shortcuts to copy all your favorite hashtags from any app.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Your Darkroom+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”