If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Convert Jpg To Pdf to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Convert Jpg To Pdf that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Convert Jpg To Pdf, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App To Convert Jpg To Pdf
1. JPG to PDF Converter
“The easiest way to convert images from your iPhone or iPad to high-quality PDF documents. Just snap a photo of your notes, invoices, reports, bank statements or other documents and effortlessly create a professional PDF file. Use JPG to PDF as a document scanner to scan and crop your documents on the go.
• No limits on file size or the number of converted files.
• Excellent conversion quality.
• Powerful document scanner.
• Easily share converted documents anywhere.
• Minimalist design with user-friendly interface
There’s even more:
Lightweight and simple, won’t drain battery or resources. Hard conversions (those for which you want OCR) takes place on our powerful servers. Privacy is guaranteed, your file is deleted from our server right after the conversion ends and result is downloaded to your phone.
What users say
••• I needed to send a jpg picture to work the other night. My only option was iPad. This app was so user-friendly and worked perfectly. •••
••• I have fought with different job recruiters options to upload my resume for months! Found this app and I’m tickled! •••
••• Love the fact that this app produced what I couldn’t on a computer and gave great results. •••”
2. “PDFelement: PDF Editor,Scanner”
“PDFelement – The ultimate PDF editor with all the tools to read, edit, annotate, protect and create PDF files on your iPhone and iPad. It is trusted by millions of people with more stable performance, stunning new UI and iOS-friendly experience, and richer functions.
What’s New of PDFelement:
1. Multi-Language: Support for 12 languages.
2. Multi-Platform: A single account across all platform
3. Richer Functions: Cloud Services, Apple Pencil, File Search, Compress Files, Dark mode, Multitasking Mode, Drag&Drop, etc.
*** WITH PDFelement YOU CAN ***
√ PDF Editor
– Edit text, images in PDFs
– Use Font recognition
– Change font, size, color, and more
– Select paragraphs to cut, copy, paste or delete them
– Support undo and redo to make your editing workflow easier
√Draw With Apple Pencil
– Supports handwriting input to avoid the imprecision of finger operation
– View two different PDFs side by side on iPad
– Quickly open and view PDF documents
– Support full-text search, scroll, and zoom in and out
– Choose the single or double-page mode
– Select either vertical or horizontal scroll mode
– Transition using continuous or jump page transitions
– Support to view various format files, including Excel, PPT, Word, image, audio, video, etc.
√ Merge PDFs
– Combine different PDF files into a new PDF
√ Markup & Annotate PDF
– Add a text box with an arrow, text call-out, stamps, freehand drawings, and use the eraser
– Highlight, underline, or strikethrough context
– Allow you to find any notes and markups quickly
√ Create & Compress PDF
– Create PDF files from blank documents or images, including input format: bmp, jpg, png, tif, gif, pcx, tga, exif, fpx, psd, cdr, pcd, dxf, etc.
– Compress PDFs to reduce the file size
√ Fill & Sign Forms
– Directly edit your PDF forms with ease
– Sign your forms using a handwritten signature
√ Flatten PDF
– Invalidate interactive comments in PDF document content and make them part of the document object
√ Cloud Services & Wi-Fi Transfer
– Import files from cloud storage, including iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, FTP, and SFTP via Wi-Fi wireless transfer
√ Work with Scanned Documents
– When you use the mobile phone to shoot documents, it automatically removes the cluttered background and generates a high-definition version of the PDF.
– The paper file can be quickly converted into a clear scanned PDF document.
√ Page Management
– Support for extracting, reordering, rotating, inserting or deleting pages
√ PDF File Management
– Manage PDFs effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder using embedded folders
– Supports to view files in grid mode and list display mode
– Sort and search for your files
√ Dark Mode
– Switch to dark mode to change the background color of the app window
√ File Sharing
– Print and share the edited PDF directly through email
√ Bookmarks Management
– Use Bookmarks for intuitive navigation through PDF files
– Add, delete, modify, search and edit your bookmarks
√ Protect PDFs with Password
– Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users
In-APP Purchase Details
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the
end of the current period.
Please note that this app only supports editing native PDF files. It does not support editing the scanned PDF. If you cannot edit the text in PDF, please check if it is a scanned PDF. Thank you!
Need HELP? Please contact us! We’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Support Center： http://support.wondershare.com
3. Photos PDF : Scanner Converter
It does not get any easier than this! With Photos to PDF Converter, you can create beautiful PDF documents in a matter of seconds. Forget about overcomplicated apps with nonsense features. With this app, you will be at the top of productivity.
Photos to PDF Converter Features:
+ Simplicity +
There is no need for complicated converters. Our app allows anyone to use fast and easy. (Design also helps!)
+ Flexible +
Photos to PDF can be as powerful as you want. Want a simple converter? You got it. Want to perform image rotation or image filters? You got it.
+ Fast and secure +
Every PDF conversion is done right on your device. That means all your images and files are securely stored on your device and the conversion is done in seconds (As it should be!)
+ Organized +
Manage your PDF documents with folder management and file naming. Keep the app uncluttered when you have a lot of PDFs!
+ Sign documents +
Just open your PDF, select “Sign”, add you signature and done! Sign your documents fast and easy.
+ Share and Print +
Export and share all your PDF documents right from the app with a single tap. Send via iMessage, Open in other apps, Print, etc.
*PDF is created with watermark. To disable watermark, please upgrade to PRO version*”
4. Scanner App – PDF Editor
“Experience the true power of a portable document scanner on the fly through this PDF Scanner app for iPhone. Digitally archive important documents by scanning receipts, invoices, books, contracts, business cards and convert them into multipage PDFs.
The intelligent OCR technology of this app recognizes texts from any scannable images with pinpoint accuracy. Create and combine multiple photos to create a PDF and add electronic signatures in just a few steps.
Key Features of PDF Scanner:
– Support for scanning with camera flashlight in low-light
– Import images via Photo Library, Dropbox, and WiFi sync
– Crop, apply filters, correct or change the orientation of the scanned copies
– Inbuilt OCR technology for text recognition and extraction
– Electronic signature support
– Scan and export documents as JPG or PDF
– Share scanned documents via Mail, iMessage, and more in just a few steps
This document scanner app already features a smart algorithm for accurate edge detection and low-light scanning. For further improved scanning results, you can manually edit borders, orientation, and even apply filters.
Advanced OCR Scanner
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology lets users accurately scan any words from digital images and make them editable. Extract texts with OCR and save the whole document as a TXT file. You can also select a specific portion of the text and cut, copy or share it.
Scan and Merge Images
PDF Scanner app sports multiple ways to scan a file. Scan with your camera or directly from Photo Library or import photos from the cloud storage. Also, merge multiple images effortlessly to create a single PDF. This is the perfect PDF scanner and maker app for iPhone to complement your personal and small businesses.
For the user’s convenience, the PDF Scanner app for iPhone allows you to directly select pictures from the cloud, such as Dropbox. It’s truly a comprehensive portable document scanning experience.
Digital Electronic Signature
Add personal electronic signatures to all the scanned files anytime you need. This is one of the best scanning apps for iPhone to scan and save digital versions of documents for everyday use.
Keep Files Organized
To easily keep all the scanned documents and papers organized, the scanner app lets the users create unlimited folders. Label the folders according to your needs and never lose track of the important scanned files.
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscribe to get unrestricted access to all the features outlined above.
• Subscription Length: Weekly, Yearly
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Disclaimer: This app is free to download, but you will be required to sign-up for an auto-renewing subscription to access the app’s full functionality.”