If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Edit Photos For Instagram to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Edit Photos For Instagram that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Edit Photos For Instagram, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App To Edit Photos For Instagram
1. Gemini Photos: Gallery Cleaner
SELECTS THE NOT-SO-GOOD ONES
all but the best in a set of similar photos
those with closed eyes
HELPS CLEAN OUT THE CLUTTER
screenshots, exact duplicates,
photos of text,
and other clutter
AND SORTS YOUR ENTIRE LIBRARY
Go through every media file you keep.
Swipe up if you want it, and down if you don’t.
Simple as that.
LEAVES THE FINAL SAY TO YOU
flip through selected media to make sure you don’t want them
select something else if you don’t like the app’s suggestions
tap Move to Trash to remove selected files
and tap Empty Trash to delete them for good
BONUS FEATURE: PHOTO RADAR
Keeps the “Storage Full” pop-up at bay. Gemini watches out for the new shots
and videos and makes sure they don’t pile up again.
The payment and subscription terms:
Choose between the following subscription options:
Monthly Subscription – $4.99 per month – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Annual Subscription – $19.99 per year – gives you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
One Time Purchase – $34.99 offers you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos.
Free trial terms:
Free trial for monthly subscription in Gemini Photos allows you unlimited access to removing Similar Photos for the duration of 3 days. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with monthly subscription plan for $4.99 per month, within 24 hours prior to the end of the 3 day trial period.
You can cancel your free trial at any time before 24 hours prior to converting your account to a auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal, in accordance with your plan, within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings any time after purchase.
*** Manage your subscription directly from your iPhone ***
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
1. Tap the “Settings” icon on your mobile, then tap the “Store” icon.
2. Sign in with your iTunes ID.
3. Tap “View Apple ID” then “Manage App Subscriptions”.
4. You will be able to see when your next payment is due, or cancel your automatic renewal.
*** You may cancel your subscription at any time ***
Renewal of your monthly subscription is automatic.
You can cancel this automatic renewal at any time, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Please note, any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when making a purchase of an auto-renewing subscription.
2. Instasize Photo Editor + Video
Easily edit photos and videos with premium photo filters, presets, and color editing tools. Quickly combine images to make a fun, one-of-a-kind photo collage layout. Resize and crop your photo or video to fit perfectly on any social platform including Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter and more.
FREE PHOTO EDITOR
• Instantly make your photos look better with our free photo filters and presets.
• Enhance your image with powerful photo editing tools including contrast, exposure, saturation, grain, and clarity.
FREE VIDEO EDITOR
• Quickly create and edit videos with our easy-to-use video editor.
• Edit your videos with our premium video filters and effects.
• Crop and export video for any format size including Instagram Stories, TikTok, and Snapchat.
FILTERS & PRESETS
• Over 130 filters for photos and videos makes it easy to add your favorite presets on any image.
• From natural look filters to retro aesthetic presets, there is always the perfect filter for your photo or video.
• Easily combine multiple photos with our easy to use free photo collage maker app.
• Choose your favorite photo collage template from hundreds of different possible layouts.
• Try different frames and backgrounds to give your photo collage a unique touch.
RESIZE & CROP
• Quickly resize photos and crop videos for social networks including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
• Crop pictures to the perfect format every time — the ultimate image cropper tool.
• As the creators of the original white border for square photos, we have all the colorful borders and trending design pattern frames.
• Over 100+ borders to frame a pic or video perfectly into any format.
ADD TEXT TO PHOTO
• Over 20+ unique fonts to add the perfect message on your photos and videos.
• Choose any font, color, alignment, and border to put the perfect text on photo.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text to your photos and videos.
Join Instasize Premium to unlock your creative potential. Access our complete photo filters library with over 130+ filters. From a retro vintage aesthetic to a natural look, get all the filters for photos you need to create. Use precise editing tools including whiten, tan, acne remover, and more to touch up and enhance your images. New premium tools added every month.
Instasize Premium will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
“ProCamera is the leading professional photo and video camera app on iOS, catering to enthusiasts, creatives, and pros. For over 12 years, ProCamera has helped its users get the very most out of the iPhone camera.
––– LOVED BY MILLIONS OF USERS –––
The New York Times: “The high-end crowd swears by it”
National Geographic: “A must-have travel app”
––– BY PHOTOGRAPHERS, FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS –––
ProCamera is designed as a go-to camera app that is easy to use in everyday situations, yet deep and multifunctional when needed for special occasions and professional use cases. It offers maximum control over your iPhone camera, but it’s never in the way of capturing the image. Not only does ProCamera bring pro-level DSLR camera features but it also provides a high-end video recording mode and a comprehensive photo editing suite, incl. (Pro) RAW and depth editing.
It’s our ongoing mission to make the iPhone the only camera you will ever need. This is why every aspect of ProCamera has been designed to perfectly capture the moment each time you tap the shutter button.
––– MAIN FEATURES –––
• Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Automatic Mode
• Independent Focus & Exposure control
• Manual Focus with Focus Peaking
• Exposure Compensation with Zebra Stripes
• Portrait Mode for bokeh depth of field effect (incl. Depth Preview)
• Dual & Triple Lens support
• RAW, TIFF, JPG & HEIF support
• ProRAW capture & editing (iPhone 12 Pro and up)
• Manual White Balance (Color Temperature & Tint)
• Self-Timer & Intervalometer
• Selfie Mode with display flash
• AIS Image Stabilization on/off
• EXIF/Metadata Viewer
• Live Histogram
• Digital Zoom
• Adjustable Fill-Light (Torch)
• Rapid Fire Mode
• Apple Watch Remote Control
• Various Aspect Ratios (16:9, 5:4,…)
• Code Scanner (QR, Barcode,…)
• Powerful Photo Album with full iCloud integration
• Album Selector
• Gray Card Calibration
• 3D Tiltmeter
––– VIDEO FEATURES –––
• HD & UHD 4K Video (from 24 fps to HFR)
• Manual Controls: Exposure, Focus, White Balance
• Continuous Video Focus on/off
• High Bitrate Recording
• H.265 (HEVC) Support
• Stereo Audio (iPhone XS and up)
• Support for bluetooth/lightning/USB Microphones (Apple AirPods, Shure MV88 and MV88+, etc.)
• Dolby Vision HDR Video: up to 30 fps on iPhone 12 (mini) and up to 60 fps on iPhone 12 Pro (Max)
…and much, much more!
Visit features.procamera-app.com for a complete list.
––– PROCAMERA UP –––
ProCamera Up is an optional subscription upgrade that unlocks exclusive premium features:
AUTO PERSPECTIVE CORRECT
Using the built-in gyroscope of the iPhone in conjunction with a patented technology enables you to capture photos that are free from perspective distortion. This groundbreaking feature includes a live preview as well as a dedicated editing studio.
Also included in ProCamera Up:
• Exposure Bracketing to increase Dynamic Range
• Safeguarded Private Lightbox folder
• Specialty Photo Filter Sets
The subscription will automatically renew (1 month/1 year), unless cancelled up to 24 hours before the end of the current period. To manage your subscription, go to Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions. The subscription fee will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Terms & Conditions: https://procameraterms.cocologics.com
––– FEEDBACK & SUPPORT –––
If you have questions or suggestions, please let us know via in-app support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit procamera-app.com and subscribe our newsletter for the latest information about ProCamera.”
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”
5. VSCO: Photo & Video Editor
Share your photos and videos with #VSCO for a chance to be curated by VSCO. We can’t wait to see what you create.
FREE PHOTO EDITOR
Take your photography to the next level with 10 free VSCO presets. Easily import and edit your RAW photos. Use editing tools like Contrast and Saturation to make your photos pop or use Grain and Fade to add texture and mimic analog film effects. Adjust or play around with your photo perspectives with Crop and Skew. Save and recreate your favorite edits with Recipes.
ADVANCED PHOTO EDITING TOOLS
Join VSCO Membership to access VSCO’s complete preset library with over 200+ presets. Recreate vintage film looks by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X. Use advanced photo editing tools like HSL and Split Tone. Frame your images with a touch of color using Borders.
Transform your videos on mobile with the same premium VSCO presets and advanced editing tools from our photo editor. Adjust white balance and experiment with color control with HSL. Easily create short video GIFs with DSCO.
Tell a video story and make a moving collage by layering videos, images, and shapes. Celebrate moments, illustrate a mood, or experiment with photos and videos you already have in your Studio. Adjust the opacity of any media layered in to create an eclectic range of customized gel colors and double exposures.
CONNECT WITH A CREATIVE COMMUNITY
Explore inspiring photos, videos, and editorial in Discover. Find people you know and connect with friends already on VSCO. Create with Journals. Try something new with weekly photo Challenges exclusive to your VSCO membership.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Start your VSCO membership with a free 7-day trial. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged an annual subscription fee. Your VSCO membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here —