If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Edit Raw Photos to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Edit Raw Photos that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Edit Raw Photos, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App To Edit Raw Photos
1. Adobe Lightroom: Photo Editor
Lightroom offers easy-to-use editing tools like sliders to retouch your photos and transformative presets to quickly apply unique adjustments that bring your photo to life wherever you are.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free presets
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 150+ exclusive Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Discover hundreds of thousands of presets created by the Lightroom community
• Create your own look and save it as a preset to apply to any photo
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photo in a tap with Lightroom auto
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the colour mixer and colour grading tools
• Enhance your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Apply profiles to change the look and feel of your image
• Crop and rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and colour
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets, and more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
LEARN AND GROW WITH THE COMMUNITY
• Improve your photo skills with guided lessons on a variety of subject matter from fellow photographers
• Get inspiration from other creatives in Lightroom with personalised content, free presets, and the ability to follow your favourite authors
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage, and more.
• Access 150+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI recommend presets that will work best with your photos
• Remove objects and distracting elements with the healing brush
• Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further
• Import raw photos from DSLR or mirrorless cameras and edit them anywhere
• Create clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
• Unlock cloud storage to back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom Web
• Copy your favourite edits across multiple photos to create a consistent aesthetic with batch editing
• Find photos easily with AI that automatically tags your photos so your simple searches can pull up all your photos for “mountains” or “Maria”
• Cut down the time it takes to sort through photos by using Best Photos to suggest the top photos in all your albums
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
• Share your edits and creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
2. Darkroom: Photo & Video Editor
** Winner of Apple Design Award in 2020 **
** Best of the App Store 2015 **
Available as a Universal app on iPhone, iPad, and macOS Big Sur with deep integration into all of the latest features.
UNIVERSAL & FREE PHOTO EDITOR
All the tools you need to bring your photos to life are Live Photos, RAW images, and Portrait images offered for free, available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!
VIDEO EDITOR (Darkroom+ Subscription)
Ridiculously fast and simple realtime color grading. All our filters and editing tools are video-compatible, including batch processing.
CURVES & SELECTIVE COLOR TOOLS (Darkroom+ Subscription)
This is the heart and soul of Darkroom: The most usable Curves and Selective Color tools on iOS. A dance of functionality, simplicity, and power.
PORTRAIT BLUR EDITING
Edit the foreground and background of your Portrait photos separately. Customize the blur in your Portrait photos, or the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation of your foreground / background separately.
Edit RAW photos at their full resolution and the recover the full range of details in the shadows and highlights.
FULL ALBUM MANAGEMENT
Our complete suite of album management tools allow you to organize your library extremely quickly. Every action in Darkroom applies to your iCloud Photo Library!
CREATE YOUR OWN FILTERS
The same tools that professional photographs use to create filters. Edit any of the built-in or premium filters to suit them to your needs, or create your own from scratch.
All your photos are instantly available. Darkroom does not have an import step.
Apply edits and filters to many photos at once. Favorite/Delete/Hide many images with a single tap.
HASHTAG MANAGER & SIRI SHORTCUTS
Create sets of hashtags that you can export with one-tap from anywhere: Home screen, Today widget, Export sheet, and more. Create your own Siri Shortcuts to copy all your favorite hashtags from any app.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Your Darkroom+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
3. Halide Mark II – Pro Camera
Halide is an App Store Editor’s Choice, award-winning camera from the team behind Spectre, Apple’s App of the Year of 2019. Its multitude of awards include iMore’s “App of the Year 2020,” Macworld’s “Must Have Apps,” The Verge’s “Apps We Love,” and The Sweet Setup’s “Best Third-Party Camera App for iPhone.”
Halide is the most powerful camera for iPhone with the most elegant, simple design — A pro camera for everyone.
This is a groundbreaking app for deliberate and thoughtful photography. With high-end tools, and a beautiful interface designed from scratch for the latest iPhones and inspired by the controls of professional cameras, Halide is your go-to camera when you want to really take a photo rather than a quick snapshot.
Use gestures in Halide to change exposure and manual focus with a swipe, or switch from its powerful automatic mode to manual shooting. Halide’s professional tools are the most powerful in the App Store, with XDR (Extended Dynamic Range) 14-bit RAW streaming waveform views, color zebras, focus assists like focus peaking and loupe, histograms, an adaptive level grid, and manual depth capture. Customize controls to adapt the app to your needs.
Halide’s ProRAW support* is unmatched. Strike the right balance between file size and editing latitude by choosing between 12-bit and 10-bit ProRAW, with or without JPEG sidecars. Effortlessly switch to native RAW, for greater detail and speed.
– Beautiful, intuitive gesture-based interface, usable with one hand
– Take portraits of pets and objects on iPhone XR and iPhone SE
– Manual focus, and powerful tools like a Focus Loupe and Focus Peaking
– Smart automatic mode with Halide Smart RAW, optimizing settings with Machine Learning for RAW files with less noise and more detail
– Full manual exposure controls including shutter speed, ISO and white balance
– Best-on-iPhone exposure tools: histograms, XDR 14-bit RGB waveform, and color zebra stripes
– Captures RAW, TIFF, HEIC or JPG for the best quality shots
– Grid overlay with built-in level
– A powerful reviewer to view DNG, JPG, HEIC and Live Photos, as well as Portrait depth data and mattes, with a detailed metadata view
– Instant RAW development process to quickly develop your RAW files in a tap
– Technical Readout to view all details of your iPhone camera hardware
– Apple Watch companion app for remote shooting
– Siri Shortcuts support to trigger the shutter remotely, or open Halide in Auto or Manual mode
– Coverage, a powerful new feature to take two photos with a small delay to capture both a maximum-Smart HDR processed image with Deep Fusion and Smart HDR, as well as a DNG RAW.
– Become a better photographer by signing up for comprehensive lessons like a 10-day quick tutorial right from the app.
– Private by Design: Halide does not include any trackers or tracking, has not third party libraries, does not collect data or photos, and never transmits any information. Halide also includes features to reduce spying by companies like Facebook by limiting location information on photos shared from the app.
– Feature limitations:
*ProRAW requires iPhone 12 Pro or Pro Max or iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max
The Ultra Wide and selfie cameras do not support RAW or manual focus unless on iOS 15.
Waveform requires iPhone 8 or later. (8, X, XS, XR, SE2, 11, 12, 13)
Depth Capture requires iPhone 7 Plus, 8, X, XS, XR, 11, 12, 13 or SE2
4. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
5. ProCam 8
– Große Taste
– 4K Ultra HD Video – 3840×2160
– 4K Max Video – 4032×2268 – In-App-Kauf
– Zeitraffer (time-lapse)
– 4K Ultra HD Zeitraffer (time-lapse) – 3840×2160
– 4K Max Zeitraffer (time-lapse) – 4032×2268 – In-App-Kauf
– Manuelle Bildschärfe, Belichtung, Verschlusszeit, ISO und Weißabgleich
– Volle Fokus- und Belichtungssteuerung ( Fokus und Belichtung per Touch einstellen
– Sperre für Fokus, Belichtung und Weißabgleich (WB)
– Einstellbares Seitenverhältnis (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1)
– Verlustfreien TIFF-Format – nur iPhone 4S und spätere Versionen
– Stehen vier Belichtungszeiten zur Verfügung (1/8 sec / 1/4 sec / 1/2 sec / 1 sec)
– Video Pause/Fortsetzung Funktion
– Einstellbare Video-Auflösung (Full HD: 1080p / HD: 720p /VGA: 640×480)
– Benutzerdefinierte Video FPS (1-30fps)
– Die Möglichkeit, noch während der Videoaufnahme zu fotografieren
– Echtzeit-Videostabilisierung (kann EIN/AUS geschaltet werden)
– Video Speicherplatz-Zähler
– Videoauflösung beim Zeitraffer (Full HD: 1080p / HD: 720p /VGA: 640×480)
– 6-fach digitaler Zoom
– Audiometer (Pegel Avg. / Spitze)
– Geo Standort-Kennzeichnung
– Ausrichtungsgitter (Drittel / Dreiteilung / Gold / Horizont)
– Kameraunterstützung vorne/hinten
– Foto Datums-Stempel
– Foto Uhrzeit-Stempel
– Foto Orts-Stempel
– Foto Copyright-Stempel
– Video / Zeitraffer Datums-Stempel
– Video / Zeitraffer Orts-Stempel
– Video / Zeitraffer Copyright-Stempel
– Soundtracks können in Zeitraffer-Videos eingebettet werden
– Blitz-Einstellungen (Auto / An / Aus / Taschenlampe)
FOTO- / VIDEO-EDITOR
– Zerstörungsfreie Bearbeitung – alle Bearbeitungen, einschließlich Ausschneiden, sind vollständig korrigierbar/reversibel
– 60 fachmännisch hergestellte Filter
– 17 Linsen: Vignette / White Vignette / Fisheye / Tilt Shift / Macro / Tiny Planet / Wormhole / Split / Kaleidoscope I, II, III, IV, V / Ripple / Striped / Hatched / Halftone
– 19 umfassende Einstellungswerkzeuge
– Trimmen (Kürzen), Croppen (Beschneiden), Drehen, Spiegeln, Gerade Richten und Perspektivkorrektur
– Extrem genauer Zeitbalken mit der Möglichkeit, Videos Bild für Bild anzuschauen
– Hinzufügen von Musikspuren zu Ihren Videos
– Lautstärkenregelung sowohl für den O-Ton als auch für Hintergrundmusik
– Möglichkeit, aus Videos Standbilder zu ziehen
– Videos in Hochauflösung unterstützt bis 4K (3840×2160)
– Mehrfaches Markieren: Fügen Sie Datums-/Zeit-/Orts-/ Copyright-Stempel in nur einem Arbeitsschritt zu mehreren ausgewählten Photos in Ihrem Album hinzu
– Mehrfache Größenänderungen: Ändern Sie in nur einem Arbeitsschritt die Größe mehrerer ausgewählter Photos in Ihrem Album
Sie haben Probleme? Sie haben Anmerkungen oder Vorschläge für künftige Aktualisierungen? Schreiben Sie bitte an: email@example.com.”