If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Jot Down Ideas to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Jot Down Ideas that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Jot Down Ideas, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App To Jot Down Ideas
1. Evernote – Notes Organizer
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can stay productive on the go. Tackle your to-do list with Tasks, connect your Google Calendar to stay on top of your schedule, and see your most relevant information quickly with a customizable Home dashboard.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, and to-do lists.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, docs, PDFs, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use your camera to scan and organize paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, and handwritten notes.
• Manage your to-do list with Tasks—set due dates and reminders, so you never miss a deadline.
• Connect Evernote and Google Calendar to bring your schedule and your notes together.
• See your most relevant information instantly on the Home dashboard.
• Create separate notebooks to organize receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote’s powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Keep a journal to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Bring people, projects, and ideas together with shared Spaces.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments so you don’t miss important details.
• Create notebooks for each class and keep everything organized.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create and manage tasks
• Connect one Google Calendar account
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• 20 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Create, manage, and assign tasks
• Connect multiple Google Calendar accounts
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Home dashboard – Full customization
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote’s Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms”
2. GoodNotes 5
“Use GoodNotes on Mac to access your digital notes wherever you work. With iCloud, your digital notes will be synced on all your devices, making the GoodNotes Mac app the perfect partner to access your digital notes on your computer.
NEVER LOSE YOUR NOTES
• Search your handwritten notes, typed text, PDF text, document outlines, folder titles, and document titles.
• Create unlimited folders and subfolders, or mark your Favorite ones to keep everything organized.
• Create custom outlines for easier navigation through your documents.
• Add hyperlinks to external websites, videos, articles to build your knowledge map.
• Back up all your notes to iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive and sync across all devices so you will never lose them.
ESCAPE THE LIMITS OF ANALOG PAPER
• Move, resize, and rotate your handwriting or change colors.
• Draw perfect shapes and lines with the Shape Tool.
• Navigate through imported PDFs with existing hyperlinks.
• Choose to erase the entire stroke, only parts of it, or only highlighters to leave the ink intact.
• Select to edit or move a specific object with the Lasso Tool.
• Add, create, or import your stickers, pictures, tables, diagrams, and more with Elements to enrich your notes.
• Choose from a large set of beautiful covers and useful paper templates, including Blank Paper, Ruled Paper, Cornell Paper, Checklists, To-dos, Planners, Music Paper, Flashcards, and more.
• Upload any PDF or image as a custom notebook cover or paper template for more customization.
SHARE, COLLABORATE, & PRESENT FROM YOUR MAC
• Present a lecture, a lesson, a business plan, a brainstorming result, or your group study without distractions when you connect your Mac via AirPlay or HDMI to an external screen.
• Use Laser Pointer on your iPad to guide your audience’s attention during your presentation.
• Collaborate with others on the same document using a sharable link.
“Notes is the best place to jot down quick thoughts or to save longer notes filled with checklists, images, web links, scanned documents, handwritten notes, or sketches. And with iCloud, it’s easy to keep all your devices in sync, so you’ll always have your notes with you.
• Add attachments – photos, maps, web links, documents, and more. Scan paper documents with the built-in document scanner.
• Secure notes containing sensitive or personal data with a password.
• Create checklists. Make a grocery list, a wish list, or a to-do list, then tap to check-off items as you go.
• Apply different text styles, such as heading or body, bulleted lists, and more.
• Add tables to quickly organize information.
• Use your finger, or Apple Pencil on a compatible iPad, to sketch right in your note. Choose from a variety of brush styles and colors, and add lines and grids to a note for easier writing and drawing.
Organize and search
• Search for text in notes, your handwriting, and even inside scanned documents and photos like receipts or bills.
• Keep your notes in folders and subfolders, and sort them in the order you prefer.
• Use tags as a fast and flexible way to categorize and organize your notes. Add one or more tags by typing or handwriting them directly in the note – like #activities or #cooking.
• A Tag Browser in the sidebar lets you tap any tag or combination of tags to quickly view tagged notes.
• Create Custom Smart Folders based on one or more tags.
• Collaborate on entire shared folders or on specific shared notes.
• Mention friends to notify them of important updates and link them directly to a shared note.
• View edit times and dates with highlighted text color-coded to match collaborators in the note.
• See what others added into a shared note while you were away with Activity view, a day-to-day list summary of activity from each collaborator.
Take notes anywhere
• Just swipe with an Apple Pencil or finger from the bottom right corner on any compatible iPad to start a Quick Note outside the app. You can also use Fn-Q (Globe-Q) on a keyboard.
• Add deep links from an app or website to a Quick Note to mark your place.
• Quick Notes can be created on compatible iPad and Mac systems, and viewed and edited on iPhone.
Certain features are available only in select languages and regions.”
4. Story Planner for Writers
It works great for writers, screenwriters, producers, directors, RPG masters … All kinds of storytellers! And it offers quick and intuitive story organization, with sync on all your devices and export options to help you write the best stories wherever you are.
No matter if you are a professional writer or just starting. With Story Planner, outlining will be the easiest, fastest, and most fun part of your writing process.
NOVEL & SCREENPLAY ORGANIZER
• Create custom projects to plan fictional stories
• Organize projects by tags
• Archive projects to keep them around, but out of your way
• Take notes of your ideas within each project
• Easily switch between the different parts of your project
OUTLINE ALL YOUR STORIES
• Get all the elements of your stories linked to each other
• Create detailed characters and locations
• Add images to make a more complete profile
• Organize the plot lines of your stories and assign them a color
• Divide your structure into acts, parts, chapters, or episodes
• Develop the structure scene by scene
• Write your scenes in any order and reorganize later with Drag & Drop
• Track different threads using plot colors and tags
• Assign tags to any element in the story for a better organization
• Quick search and filter tool
• Split-View on your iPad
• Multiple windows on your Mac
• Keyboard shortcuts to boost your productivity on your Mac and iPad
• Look over the whole structure with the Revision Mode
• Check the stats to better understand how your story works
• Set goals and track your progress
• Configure the widgets to see the progress bar on your home screen (on iOS)
• Turn on the info buttons to learn more about the parts of the planning and creative process
• Light and dark modes
• Set your favorite color theme
SAFETY & PRIVACY
• Story Planner is private: We cannot see your projects, in any case
• Protection by code or Face/Touch ID
• Automatic backups
• Sync your projects via iCloud and access them on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone (iOS and macOS versions available separately)
EXPORT YOUR WORK
• Compile to a single document for sharing or printing
• Choose the parts of your project you want to export
• Choose the appearance of the exported files
• Print or create PDF files
• Export to Word
• Export to Scrivener 2 and 3
• Export to Final Draft
• Export to Ulysses (with the Word files option)
ONE PRICE ONLY
• Story Planner does NOT include in-app purchases
• When you buy the app, you have access to all features
• We won’t bother you with in-app subscriptions, ever
• Universal for iPad and iPhone.
• macOS version available separately
You can check our Youtube Channel to watch Story Planner in action. You can also visit our website for more information or contact us via email or Twitter. We are always happy to assist you.
• Youtube Channel: bit.ly/StoryPlannerApp
• Website: www.storyplanner.app
• Email: email@example.com
• Twitter: @StoryPlannerApp
We put thousands of hours into developing and improving Story Planner. We read every single one of your reviews and always consider your suggestions, so don’t hesitate to write to us if you have any thoughts on improving the app. And if you enjoy using Story Planner, please take a minute to leave us a review. Thank you! :)”