If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Keep Passwords Safe to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone App To Keep Passwords Safe that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone App To Keep Passwords Safe, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone App To Keep Passwords Safe
1. 1Password – Password Manager
1Password: the password manager that’s as beautiful and simple as it is secure. Just add your passwords and let 1Password do the rest. Sign in to websites and apps with just a few taps, and use the password generator to change your passwords and make them stronger.
**Webby Award Winner**!
Try 1Password free for 30 days, then keep going with a 1Password subscription*.
PUT PASSWORDS IN THEIR PLACE
◆ Create strong, unique passwords and memorizable pass-phrases for your online accounts
◆ Fill usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and addresses into websites and supported apps
◆ Access your information on all your mobile devices and computers
◆ Store items in more than a dozen categories: logins, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver’s licenses, passports, and more
◆ Create multiple vaults to keep different areas of your life separate
◆ Organize your information with tags and favorites
◆ Add custom fields to your items to store security questions, extra URLs, and any other information you can think of
◆ Use Spotlight to search for information when you need it
Everything you store in 1Password is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password uses end-to-end encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted offline. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords.
◆ Unlock the app quickly and securely with Face ID
◆ Lock the app automatically to ensure your data is protected, even if your device is lost or stolen
◆ Use 1Password as your authenticator: store two-factor authentication codes and access them quickly when it’s time to sign in
◆ Get alerts when a site you use has been compromised and you need to change your passwords
SHARE WITH TEAMS AND FAMILIES
1Password for iOS has full support for team and family accounts. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with those you work and live with.
◆ Add all your accounts — family, team, individual — and see all your information in one place
◆ Easily migrate information between accounts
◆ Share passwords, documents, and more with teammates and family members
Get a 30-day free trial when you install 1Password, and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase*.
Your subscription includes the full 1Password experience for all your computers and mobile devices. Your data syncs securely and automatically between your devices, and can also be accessed on the web.
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has been highlighted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Verge, Ars Technica, Mashable, and The Guardian. We’ve also received many awesome honors:
◆ Named One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps by Business Insider
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Received an Ars Design Award
We’re proud of this recognition, and we’re even happier that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us with us at email@example.com, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
* 1Password is a monthly service that costs $3.99 for individuals or $6.99 for a family of 5 (prices vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
2. Keeper Password Manager
“Keeper is the most secure way to store and protect your passwords and private information from cyberthreats. With Keeper, you can securely store unlimited passwords, generate & autofill strong passwords, sync & manage your passwords on all devices, and more! Join millions of people who use Keeper and you’ll never have to worry about or remember passwords again.
>> Rated Editor’s Choice and “Password Manager of the Year” for 3 straight years by PCMag
>> Rated “Best Security” by Tom’s Guide
>> “Excellent” rating on Trustpilot
Keeper makes you secure and more productive online!
With Keeper, you can:
• Sync & manage your passwords on all devices. Keeper’s secure app on mobile, web, tablet and desktop ensures you have ultimate password protection.
• Enable Touch ID or Face ID for instant and secure access to your vault.
• Store unlimited password records in your secure, encrypted vault.
• Generate strong, unique passwords to protect yourself against cyberthreats.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organized, and stay in control with our AutoFill feature, KeeperFill®. KeeperFill makes signing in to your favorite websites & apps a breeze on any device.
• Monitor the security of your passwords by activating BreachWatch® – it continuously scans the Dark Web for passwords that have been exposed through public data breaches and instantly notifies you so that you can quickly take action.
• Lock and protect your confidential files, photos, and videos in your vault.
• Login securely to your apps and websites with Keeper’s Two-Factor Authentication generator for all popular sites including Google, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook and thousands more.
• Organize your passwords and files into nested folders, subfolders, and shared folders.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
• Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts like business and personal accounts when you log in.
• Keep your family’s passwords secure with a Family Password Manager Plan.
• Identify which accounts require a password update with our Security Audit feature.
Keeper is the Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Our Password Keeper is built with Zero-Knowledge security architecture meaning that all of your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
(Read more about our security at: https://keepersecurity.com/security)
• Compatible with Two-Factor Authentication providers like Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo, RSA, Yubikey, and more.
• The only SOC-2 and ISO27001 certified password manager in the industry.
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption, Elliptic Curve and PBKDF2 technology.
• Enterprise customers are provided the Keeper Commander SDK for CLI and and DevOps integrations.
* If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $34.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $74.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
3. Passlog – Password Manager
Generate strong random passwords with the password manager app that remembers login credentials and helps you sign in with a few taps. Passlog is fast, convenient, and undoubtedly the best app to store passwords on iPhone.
Features of Password Manager:
– Store unlimited passwords, notes, credit cards, and personal identity information
– Secure and strong random passwords generator
– iCloud support to backup and sync stored information on every device
– Information stored in data vault using RSA encryption
– Open saved links in Safari and Google Chrome
– Supports biometric authentication
– Auto-lock after a certain period
Store Unlimited Passwords and Information
This password manager app can store your personal information in a secure vault. All you need to remember is the master password. Managing and finding all other saved passwords, personal identity, addresses on iPhone can be done effortlessly.
Unparalleled Password Security
Built-in advanced RSA encryption algorithms mean the password manager app can effectively safeguard your privacy from cyber threats. Never worry about data breaches of your confidential information, thanks to the impenetrable security of this app.
Random Password Generator
Leave your digital security in the safe hands of Passlog by generating strong passwords for your accounts. Create unique passwords with combinations of characters, digits, uppercases, and symbols. This app will remember all the complicated passwords and help you during logging in.
How to create a strong password on iPhone with Passlog?
Unique passwords for accounts are necessary to avoid getting your passwords compromised. Create and replace the weak passwords through Passlog with the following steps:
– Open the app.
– Tap on the “+” button and then the “logins.”
– Press “Create login manually.”
– After filling in the User Name and URL, touch the “Generate Password.”
– Use the automatic password generator’s various options here to create a password.
– Tap “Use” and “Save.”
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscribe to get unrestricted access to all the features outlined above.
• Subscription Length: Yearly
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Disclaimer: This app is free to download, but you will be required to sign-up for an auto-renewing subscription to access the app’s full functionality.”