If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Learn Czech to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Learn Czech that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Learn Czech, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App To Learn Czech
1. 6000 Words – Learn Czech Language for Free
FunEasyLearn is the easiest and most fun way to learn Czech language. With our app, you and your kids can learn speaking Czech quickly, so you could chat with foreign friends or find that international job that you desire.
Download our FREE Czech vocabulary app now!
* Over 6,000 words – with images, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
* More than 15 thematic topics and 140 subtopics.
* The entire 6,000 word vocabulary is available in 51 different languages:
• English • Afrikaans • Albanian • Arabic • Azerbaijani • Bengali • Bulgarian • Catalan • Chinese (Simplified) • Chinese (Traditional) • Croatian • Danish • Dutch • Estonian • Filipino • Finnish • French • Georgian • German • Greek • Hebrew • Hindi • Hungarian • Icelandic • Indonesian • Italian • Japanese • Korean • Latvian • Lithuanian • Macedonian • Malay • Norwegian • Persian • Polish • Portuguese •Brazilian Portuguese • Romanian • Russian • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish • Swahili • Swedish • Thai • Turkish • Ukrainian • Urdu • Vietnamese
* 7 fun Czech vocabulary games: Vocabulary, Find Image, Choose Word, Listen & Choose, Match Words, Listen & Write and Write Word.
* “Review Manager” allows you to review all the words you’ve learned.
* “Spin Categories” feature chooses topics, subtopics and games at random.
* No internet connection needed.
* 3 levels – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
* 51 interface languages.
Learn Czech app is available absolutely FREE!
Learning Czech is now fun, easy and free, all just with FunEasyLearn.com! With a collection of 6,000 words featuring image illustrations, recorded pronunciations and native translation support for 51 languages, the app will take your Czech language vocabulary and fluency to all new heights! This app covers thematic aspects from all areas of the world, giving you a robust hold over the language. It’s a valuable resource, which includes fun games created by industry experts.
FunEasyLearn is ideal for anyone who wants to learn Czech, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
If you download our app and love it, please rate it and share this app with your family and friends via social media networks.
We appreciate your valuable feedback. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions send us an email at email@example.com
2. Czech by Nemo
“Turn your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch into your FAVORITE teacher of Czech.
◆ The most essential words and phrases of the language, each with native speaker audio.
◆ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
◆ All audio is downloaded to the device and accessible even in airplane mode or without expensive international roaming fees.
◆ Nemo is NOT BUILT AROUND LESSONS at all. It is meant to be picked up and put down throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
◆ Builds a foundation of Czech empowering you to speak CONFIDENTLY in EVERYDAY CONVERSATIONS.
◆ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Czech required.
Nemo® is specially DESIGNED to tap the remarkable power of your mobile device, and your brain, to their fullest.
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU
Nemo is your personal trainer, tracking your PROGRESS across every single word and phrase.
◆ Practice Czech the way you’ll use it. Nemo is fully customizable.
◆ Nemo immerses you in the sounds of Czech so you naturally speak with ease.
◆ Dive into WHAT YOU WANT to learn at any time.
◆ You control which words to practice – skip words you don’t want to learn or already know.
◆ Turn on Review Mode to study what you practiced earlier in the day to BOOST your memory retention.
◆ Hear English descriptions of all words, in a flashcard format.
◆ Quiz your mastery of the vocabulary.
◆ Nemo introduces words to you progressively to develop familiarity and reviews them at the right moment so they enter your LONG TERM MEMORY.
TARGET THE MOST COMMON WORDS
Maximize your time investment by targeting the most basic and high frequency words of the language.
Upgrade to the complete version to:
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with DIRECTIONS, TRAVEL and HOTEL phrases.
◆ Decode menus with the most common FOOD words.
◆ Shop and find bargains like an insider with must-know SHOPPING phrases.
◆ Learn words useful for your time in czech.
◆ Build your proficiency with the most important verbs and SENTENCE BUILDING BLOCKS in Czech.
◆ Spark new friendships with COMPLIMENTS and CONVERSATION STARTERS.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, speak confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this FREE app now!”
3. Duolingo – Language Lessons
“Learn a new language with the world’s most-downloaded education app! Duolingo is the fun, free app for learning 35+ languages through quick, bite-sized lessons. Practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills.
Designed by language experts and loved by hundreds of millions of learners worldwide, Duolingo helps you prepare for real conversations in Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, English, and more.
Whether you’re learning a language for travel, school, career, family and friends, or your brain health, you’ll love learning with Duolingo.
• Duolingo is fun and effective. Game-like lessons and fun characters help you build solid speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills.
• Duolingo works. Designed by language experts, Duolingo has a science-based teaching methodology proven to foster long-term language retention.
• Track your progress. Work toward your language learning goals with playful rewards and achievements when you make practicing a daily habit!
• Join the community. With 300+ million learners worldwide, you’re part of a language community on Duolingo.
• Every language course is free. Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh, Arabic, Latin, Hawaiian, Scottish Gaelic, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, English, and even High Valyrian!
What the world is saying about Duolingo:
“Far and away the best language-learning app.” —The Wall Street Journal
“This free app and website is among the most effective language-learning methods I’ve tried… lessons come in the form of brief challenges — speaking, translating, answering multiple-choice questions — that keep me coming back for more.” —The New York Times
“Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education.” — TIME Magazine
“…Duolingo is cheerful, lighthearted and fun…” — Forbes
If you like Duolingo, try Duolingo Plus for 7 days free! Learn a language fast with no ads, and get fun perks like Mastery Quiz to measure how much you’ve learned and downloadable courses for learning wherever you go!
If you choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.duolingo.com/terms”
4. Learn to speak Czech language
1. Everyday conversation – meet your new friend, arrange another meeting, visit your friend, talk about your family and jobs…
2. Travelling – check in at the airport, travel by plane, coach, train or boat, go through the immigration control…
3. Holiday – book your hotel or log cabin at the camp, order your meal at the restaurant, rent a car, buy your skipass…
4. City life – ask about the way, travel by tube, bus or taxi, go to the cinema or gallery, do some shopping…
More than 1300 useful phrases to speak fluently.
750 high quality photos to revise the meaning and pronunciation of more than 2500 words.”
5. Tobo: Learn Czech Vocabulary
“Learn 3500 Czech nouns, adjectives and verbs to enrich your vocabulary. Memorize most common Czech words. Listen pronunciation of the words. Learn with word games, phrases and word lists. Best flash card app to learn Czech most common vocabulary and words!
Build a daily habit of learning 5 words a day to see long term progress.
– Flip the flashcards to find out the meaning of the Czech words.
– Swipe right if you learned the word.
– Swipe left if you want the card to be shown again in the future.
– Listen pronunciation of the Czech words, verbs, phrases and adjectives.
– Track your progress in each level.
– Images provided in the back of the card to help you remember the words naturally. New images are being added.
– Review learned words.
– Play word games to practice in an entertaining way.
– Earn points by learning and practicing. Then unlock phrases and word lists.
– Favorite words and stats.
– Common words for all levels: A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2
Unlock Phrasebook and word lists for the following topics:
Days and Months
House and Furniture
You can select a subscription to access the premium features. Subscribed users can enjoy ad-free learning experience, unlock all app content without having to complete goals, sync progress accross devices and get unlimited hints for the in-app games. You can enable a subscription in the following durations: 1 month, 3 months, 12 months.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period.