If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Learn Sql to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Learn Sql that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Learn Sql, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App To Learn Sql
1. Coursera: Learn new skills
“Learn from experts at 200+ world-class universities and companies including Yale, the University of Michigan, Google, IBM, and more. Build skills at every stage of your career with flexible and affordable options. Enroll in free courses, gain in-demand job skills and certificates, or earn a university degree online.
Download the app today and transform your life through learning!
With the Coursera app, you can:
• Advance your career with recognized certificates from world-class universities like Duke, University of London, and Yale, and industry-leaders like Google, IBM, and Facebook.
• Master in-demand job skills through applied learning—including Python, digital marketing, and SQL—and learn from top instructors at leading universities and companies.
• Learn on your budget by enrolling in any of hundreds of free courses
• Learn on your schedule with on-demand online lectures and downloadable videos for offline viewing.
• Get academic credentials by completing modular portions of a full degree with MasterTrack™ Certificate program.
The Coursera app is free to download. You can enroll in:
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization and Professional Certificate subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$5,000
And apply to Degrees ranging from $9,000-$45,000
Prices subject to change. Please check the Coursera app or coursera.org for more details.
Explore content in:
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
2. DataCamp: Learn Data Science
Used by millions of learners, DataCamp for Mobile is designed for all skill levels and offers the most in-depth content available in the app store to learn Python, R, and SQL. You’ll receive a statement of accomplishment for each course that you complete that you can share with your network.
* New to data science? Gain the fundamental skills you need to speak the language of data with our FREE introductory courses on data science, machine learning, data visualization, data engineering, and cloud computing.
* Start with Python and begin your data science journey with an in-demand and all-purpose technology. Learn Python with FREE lessons and coding exercises that will unlock as you keep expanding your skills. This learning path is great for both Python beginners and those who want to level up their Python programming skills.
* Build up your data analyst skills with our SQL curriculum. In just 5 minutes a day, you’ll become an expert in relational databases and SQL joins, and will learn how to answer a wide variety of data science questions and prepare robust data sets for data analysis in PostgreSQL.
* Master the basics of data science with R to get started on the path of exploring and visualizing your own data with the tidyverse, a powerful and popular collection of data science tools within R.
DataCamp for Mobile is also the best way to keep your skills sharp when you’re learning on your own. Our personalized instant feedback system lets you learn from your mistakes and reinforce new skills.
LOTS OF WAYS TO PRACTICE. Hundreds of different questions and coding challenges to get your skills job-ready.
PERSONALIZED. Our personalized instant feedback system lets you learn from your mistakes and reinforce new skills.
BETTER KNOWLEDGE RETENTION. Everything you learn is saved in your personal library along with flashcards to make it easy to keep your knowledge fresh.
CONVENIENCE design to help you build a habit
What our learners say:
• “I found DataCamp over a year ago while searching for an app to help me practice learning data science. I’ve really enjoyed how easy the platform is all while engaging the user to think and solve programming exercises.”
• “DataCamp is the best tutor app I have used recently. It is intuitive, concise, contains all the necessary information required for both beginners and experts alike.”
• “Being able to practice on my phone has helped to reinforce concepts and give context to examples that I might not otherwise retain with one read-through of the course. I love Data Camp!”
The DataCamp desktop version is a great way to get introduced to the world of big data with a wide selection of courses on the most in-demand technologies, including Tableau, Power BI, spreadsheets, statistics, Shell, and Git.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com”
3. Learn SQL Programming
Topics covered in the app are:
> Basic Terms of SQL
– Basic Terms
– Table & Column Naming Rules
> Tools of SQL
– Microsoft SQL Server,
– Postgre SQL
> Components of SQL
– Data Definition Language (DDL)
– Data Manipulation Language (DML)
– Data Query Language (DQL)
– Data Control Language (DCL)
– Transaction Control Language (TCL)
> Data Types
– SQL data types
– Comparison between TinyInt, SmallInt, Int, BigInt
– Comparison between Char, NChar, Varchar, NVarchar
– The disadvantage of text datatype
> Basic Topics
– SQL CREATE Database
– SQL DROP Database
– SQL CREATE Table
– SQL CREATE Table from an Existing Table
– SQL INSERT INTO SELECT
– SQL SELECT
– SQL WHERE Clause
– SQL SELECT DISTINCT
– SQL TOP Clause
– SQL UPDATE
– SQL DELETE
– SQL TRUNCATE
– SQL DELETE vs TRUNCATE
– SQL ALTER
– Rules of ALTER Statement
– SQL RENAME (Table)
– SQL RENAME (Column)
– SQL DROP
– DROP vs TRUNCATE
> Advance Topics
– SQL AND, OR, NOT
– SQL Combined AND, OR, NOT
– SQL BETWEEN
– SQL ORDER BY
– SQL IN
– SQL NOT IN
– SQL LIKE
– SQL NULL
– SQL CASE WHEN
– SQL EXISTS Operator
– SQL ALL & ANY Operator
– SQL COMMANDS
– SQL AGGREGATE Functions
– SQL GROUP BY
– SQL HAVING
– SQL WHERE vs HAVING
– SQL NUMERIC Functions
– SQL STRING Functions
– SQL DATE Functions
– SQL ADVANCED Functions
– SQL SET Operators
– SQL AUTO INCREMENT
– SQL IDENTITY INSERT ON/OFF
– SQL ALIAS
– SQL JOINS
– SQL CARTESIAN JOIN
– SQL INNER JOIN
– SQL LEFT JOIN
– SQL RIGHT JOIN
– SQL FULL JOIN
– SQL SELF JOIN
– SQL JOIN vs UNION
– SQL UNIQUE KEY
– SQL PRIMARY KEY
– SQL FOREIGN KEY
– Primary Key vs Unique Key vs Foreign Key
– SQL CHECK Constraint
– SQL DEFAULT Constraint
– SQL SUBQUERY
– SQL CORRELATED SUBQUERY
– SQL SUBQUERY vs CORRELATED
– SQL COMMIT/ROLLBACK
– SQL GRANT/REVOKE
Key features of the app are:
> 50+ topics of Structured Query Language (SQL)
> 50+ sample query for your referral
> Learn SQL language for free
> Easy to use User Interface
> You can share the app with your friends and family members.
This App is developed at ASWDC by Ayushi Ghoniya (160540107048), 6th-semester CE Student. ASWDC is Apps, Software, and Website Development Center @ Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rajkot run by Students & Staff of Computer Engineering Department
Call us: +91-9727747317
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit: http://www.darshan.ac.in http://www.darshan.ac.in/aswdc
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DarshanInstitute.Official
Follows us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/darshan_inst”
4. SQL Server / MSSQL by SQLPro
+ Intellisense/SQL autocompletion.
+ Syntax highlighting.
+ Tabbed based interface for an optimal user experience (iPad).
+ Support for executing multiple queries at once.
+ Quick access to tables, columns and more.
+ Dark & Light themes which can be switched manually or automatically adjusted by your devices brightness.
+ Netbios support.
+ NTLMv2 supported (but not required).
+ SSH Tunnelling (password authentication only).
Some of the great features include:
+ Microsoft SQL Azure
+ Microsoft SQL Server 2005
+ Microsoft SQL Server 2008
+ Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
+ Microsoft SQL Server 2012
+ Microsoft SQL Server 2014
+ Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Thanks to the FreeTDS project (http://www.freetds.org/) for their great library.
This SQL Client does NOT work with MySQL or Postgres. Please ensure that your server is a Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or above).
Note 1: SQL Server Express is supported, however using it makes me sad. Please confirm that the SQL Server Express installation has been configured properly for remote connections over TCP/IP, and that you can connect remotely from another windows pc before requesting support.
Note 2: SQLPro for MSSQL can connect to Microsoft SQL Server 2000 however it is not supported.
SQLPro requires a Premium upgrade in order to interact with database result sets. Premium is available as either a Lifetime Purchase or through a Subscription with Monthly and Yearly options. Subscriptions auto-renew within 24 hours of the expiration date unless auto-renewal is turned off in the iTunes account settings. Your Account will be charged for renewal (based on your selected plan) within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.”