If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Learn Swedish to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone App To Learn Swedish that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone App To Learn Swedish, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone App To Learn Swedish
1. 6000 Words – Learn Swedish Language & Vocabulary
FunEasyLearn is the easiest and most fun way to learn Swedish language. With our app, you and your kids can learn speaking Swedish quickly, so you could chat with foreign friends or find that international job that you desire.
Download our FREE Swedish vocabulary app now!
* Over 6,000 words – with images, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
* More than 15 thematic topics and 140 subtopics.
* The entire 6,000 word vocabulary is available in 51 different languages:
• English • Afrikaans • Albanian • Arabic • Azerbaijani • Bengali • Bulgarian • Catalan • Chinese (Simplified) • Chinese (Traditional) • Croatian • Czech • Danish • Dutch • Estonian • Filipino • Finnish • French • Georgian • German • Greek • Hebrew • Hindi • Hungarian • Icelandic • Indonesian • Italian • Japanese • Korean • Latvian • Lithuanian • Macedonian • Malay • Norwegian • Persian • Polish • Portuguese •Brazilian Portuguese • Romanian • Russian • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish • Swahili • Thai • Turkish • Ukrainian • Urdu • Vietnamese
* 7 fun Swedish vocabulary games: Vocabulary, Find Image, Choose Word, Listen & Choose, Match Words, Listen & Write and Write Word.
* “Review Manager” allows you to review all the words you’ve learned.
* “Spin Categories” feature chooses topics, subtopics and games at random.
* No internet connection needed.
* 3 levels – Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
* 51 interface languages.
Learn Swedish app is available absolutely FREE!
Learning Swedish is now fun, easy and free, all just with FunEasyLearn.com! With a collection of 6,000 words featuring image illustrations, recorded pronunciations and native translation support for 51 languages, the app will take your Swedish language vocabulary and fluency to all new heights! This app covers thematic aspects from all areas of the world, giving you a robust hold over the language. It’s a valuable resource, which includes fun games created by industry experts.
FunEasyLearn is ideal for anyone who wants to learn Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
If you download our app and love it, please rate it and share this app with your family and friends via social media networks.
We appreciate your valuable feedback. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions send us an email at email@example.com
2. Duolingo – Language Lessons
“Learn a new language with the world’s most-downloaded education app! Duolingo is the fun, free app for learning 35+ languages through quick, bite-sized lessons. Practice speaking, reading, listening, and writing to build your vocabulary and grammar skills.
Designed by language experts and loved by hundreds of millions of learners worldwide, Duolingo helps you prepare for real conversations in Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, English, and more.
Whether you’re learning a language for travel, school, career, family and friends, or your brain health, you’ll love learning with Duolingo.
• Duolingo is fun and effective. Game-like lessons and fun characters help you build solid speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills.
• Duolingo works. Designed by language experts, Duolingo has a science-based teaching methodology proven to foster long-term language retention.
• Track your progress. Work toward your language learning goals with playful rewards and achievements when you make practicing a daily habit!
• Join the community. With 300+ million learners worldwide, you’re part of a language community on Duolingo.
• Every language course is free. Learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh, Arabic, Latin, Hawaiian, Scottish Gaelic, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, English, and even High Valyrian!
What the world is saying about Duolingo:
“Far and away the best language-learning app.” —The Wall Street Journal
“This free app and website is among the most effective language-learning methods I’ve tried… lessons come in the form of brief challenges — speaking, translating, answering multiple-choice questions — that keep me coming back for more.” —The New York Times
“Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education.” — TIME Magazine
“…Duolingo is cheerful, lighthearted and fun…” — Forbes
If you like Duolingo, try Duolingo Plus for 7 days free! Learn a language fast with no ads, and get fun perks like Mastery Quiz to measure how much you’ve learned and downloadable courses for learning wherever you go!
If you choose to purchase Duolingo Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.duolingo.com/terms”
3. Learn Swedish +
“Do you want to learn Swedish quickly and have fun doing it? Learn Swedish + by Vidalingua is the fastest way to understand and speak Swedish. Skip the boring stuff and immerse yourself in real-life conversations you can use in the classroom or on a trip. Learn Swedish + includes 101 lessons, 1190 phrases and 4,027 exercises to help you become fluent in Swedish.
Vidalingua is the leading developer of language apps with over 14 million users. See what others have to say.
“Very useful and user friendly app.”
“Completely intuitive and surprisingly comprehensive.”
“I just could not ask for a better app! Highly recommended!”
“I am a private tutor and I am excited to use this app with my students.”
“This app is a lifesaver!”
The Vidalingua Method
While other apps waste time on vocabulary and grammar you rarely need, Learn Swedish + jumps right to lessons that you can use immediately. Start by learning Greetings, Essentials and Questions to get a conversation started. Progress to helpful lessons such as Airports, Hotels and Directions. Make the most of your travels with lessons such as Museums, Movies and Making Friends.
Understanding & Speaking
Understanding Swedish is a good start but speaking is critical. Learn Swedish + provides advanced speech recognition to help you master pronunciation. Practice speaking at your own pace until you build the confidence to talk to others.
Some of the lessons in Learn Swedish + teach the basics such as telling Time, using the Subway or Eating Out. Others are unique and amusing such as Limousines, Hot Tubs, Pick-up Lines and Rejections. Each phrase you’ll learn includes fun exercises to keep you engaged and improve retention. A learning companion (Panda) provides helpful tips and encourages you along the way.
• 101 lessons for real-life situations like taking Taxis, arriving at a Hostel or asking about the Weather. Unique lessons such as On a Boat, Surfing and Compliments to the Chef. Fun lessons such as Flirting and Swearing.
• 1190 useful phrases such as “Can you speak slowly?” and “Where is the closest cash machine?”. Entertaining phrases such as “Do you come here often? Not if you do.”
• Vocabulary exercises to help you master Numbers, Menus, even Cocktails.
• Audio pronunciation of words and sentences. Choose from multiple accents and set speed.
• Select favorite Swedish phrases to create your own study list or improve your vocabulary.
• Word Jumble Exercises challenges you to order words in a phrase correctly.
• Pronunciation Exercises with advanced speech recognition to determine if you said a phrase correctly.
* Picture Exercises to choose the image that matches a word.
• Multiple Choice Exercises to recognize the correct translations of a phrase.
• Set goals for yourself and track your learning progress.
• Notifications for Phrase of the Day and Streaks.
Terms & Conditions
• Learn Swedish + includes 11 free lessons and 101 lessons with a subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the end of the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service
Learn Swedish fast and have fun doing it. Download Learn Swedish + today!
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©”
4. Learn Swedish language -Drops
“Drops makes language learning an effortless fun. Practical vocabulary is bound to your memories through beautiful graphics and quick mini-games.
The crazy part? You have only 5 mins per day to learn Korean. Might sound insane but works like charm! 🙂
These are the ingredients of the secret sauce:
100% illustrated: Pictures directly carry the meaning – you don’t have to use your native language at all! No intermediary. Faster, more effective and of course more fun for Korean learning process! 🙂
5 min sessions: limiting practice time sounds crazy but it it makes it incredibly addictive – which is cool thing for learning. The barrier of entry is close to zero so you can’t have any excuses: you’ll have 5 minutes even on the busiest day!
Effortless play: We know why games are fun and addictive and distilled the essence into Drops. The result is a truly immersive experience but it’s not waste of your time while you play because you build a valuable knowledge.
Quick: Keyboard typing is painfully slow. Welcome rapid swipes and taps! Especially for Korean vowels, and consonants.Trust us, you’ll need those extra seconds during the quick learning session 😉
Vocabulary only: Zero grammar, just handpicked practical words. That’s our focus and we do it extremely well. The app teaches the Korean “alphabet” Hangul (hangoul) too!
Forge a habit: Drops wants to make you language learning addict. Effectiveness is nothing without a well established habit. We help you build one!
We are extremely proud of our lovely word pronunciations by seasoned voice talents!
Drops is free for casual learners: more than 2700 words in 150+ topics are all available for everyone. Hardcore language learners can subscribe for premium to progress faster with unlimited Korean language learning time.
Our goal is to empower people of the world via language knowledge by providing a special tool that utilizes the universal language we all speak: pictures.
Keep tuned as even more languages are in the works!
Length of subscriptions:
– 1 Month
– 12 Months
Price of subscriptions:
– 1 Month – 9.99$ per month
– 12 Months – 69.99$ per year
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Learning Swedish Official
“Learning Swedish is a free course in Swedish course for beginners with material for self-study for aimed at adult learners. It is your fast track to learning Swedish wherever you live. The course gives basic spoken and written knowledge of the Swedish language, as well as an insight into Swedish culture and society. All instructions are given in English. Once you have downloaded the app, it is also available offline.
Learning Swedish has been developed in Sweden by the Swedish Institute, a public agency, together with a group of experienced Swedish teachers and partners.”
6. One World Dictionary
“Multilingual Dictionaries for English to Spanish, French, German & Italian ☆ Free Version includes over 100,000 Translations, 1,000 Phrases & 5,000 Verb Conjugations ☆ Comprehensive Dictionaries, Phrase Books and Verb Conjugations available as in-app Purchases ☆ Audio Pronunciation
One World Dictionary by Ascendo is a leading multilingual reference tool for Apple computers.
The free version is a good starting point for beginners. It includes over 100,000 dictionary translations, 1,000 phrases and 5,000 verb conjugations in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. Extended dictionaries and phrase books are offered as in-app purchases.
The extended dictionaries are comprised of over 250,000 translations 6,000 verb conjugations per language pair. Translations include multiple meanings, part of speech, noun gender and verb tenses. One World Dictionaries integrate with Lion applications such as Safari so you can lookup words using control-click.
The extended phrase books include 528 phrases per language pair in 20 categories. You can add your own phrases and search by keyword.
☆ Find words quicker than fumbling through a paper dictionary.
☆ Works offline so it’s always available.
☆ Integrates with other applications so you can lookup words quickly and easily.
✓ Dictionary includes thousands of the most used words in English, Spanish, German and Italian (free version).
✓ Extended dictionaries provide comprehensive databases comprised of over 250,000 translations per language pair (in-app purchases).
✓ Single searchable word index so you don’t have to switch language to find a dictionary word.
✓ Dictionary translations include multiple meanings, part of speech and noun gender.
✓ Verb conjugations in all major moods and tenses.
✓ Phrase books include over 200 phrases per language pair, over 1,000 in all (free version).
✓ Extended dictionary includes 528 phrase per language pair (in-app purchases).
✓ Search phrase book by keyword.
✓ Add, edit and delete your own phrases.
✓ Text-to-speech audio is provided in English. Lion users can download free text-to-speech engines for Spanish, French, Italian and English.
✓ Lookup words while using applications like Safari, TextEdit and many others by right control-clicking on a word and selecting “Lookup in One World Dictionary”.
✓ Lookup finds conjugated forms of verbs which make up a large part of any language.
✓ Change text size with one click.
See our web site at http://www.ascendo-inc.com
Questions or suggestions? Contact us by email at email@example.com”
7. Skolstil 2 – skrivprogram
“Skolstil 2 – med Acapela talsyntes.
Skolstil är ett enkelt skrivprogram och ett bra vektyg för att skriva sig till läsning.
När bokstaven trycks ner på tangentbordet hörs bokstavsljudet. Talsyntes läser upp ordet vid mellanslag och hela meningen vid skiljetecken (inte kommatecken). Färgmarkering av ord när hela texten läses upp.
Bokstäverna på skärmen ser ut som de bokstäver man lär sig att skriva för hand.
Det är enkelt att göra och skriva ut övningsblad med hjälplinjer för handskrivningsövningar.
Skrivanvisning visar skrivriktning på bokstäver och siffror.
Skriv ut färdiga övningsblad med hjälplinjer. Varje rad inleds med en bokstav med pilar som visar skrivriktning.
Dela textfiler och Pdf-filer med andra installerade appar, t.ex. Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive.
Öppna textfiler i Skolstil 2 från andra appar.
Filer som sparas från Skolstil 2 blir unika med en tidstämpel i filnamnet.
Infoga en bild från bildarkiv eller kamera. (Endast i iPad.)
Bilden lägger sig överst i dokumentet.
Det går bara att lägga in en bild.
Första bilden raderas om ny bild läggs in.
“Korkommandon” måste vara aktiverat
8. Swedish by Nemo
“Turn your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch into your FAVORITE teacher of Swedish.
◆ The most essential words and phrases of the language, each with native speaker audio.
◆ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
◆ All audio is downloaded to the device and accessible even in airplane mode or without expensive international roaming fees.
◆ Nemo is NOT BUILT AROUND LESSONS at all. It is meant to be picked up and put down throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
◆ Builds a foundation of Swedish empowering you to speak CONFIDENTLY in EVERYDAY CONVERSATIONS.
◆ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Swedish required.
Nemo® is specially DESIGNED to tap the remarkable power of your mobile device, and your brain, to their fullest.
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU
Nemo is your personal trainer, tracking your PROGRESS across every single word and phrase.
◆ Practice Swedish the way you’ll use it. Nemo is fully customizable.
◆ Nemo immerses you in the sounds of Swedish so you naturally speak with ease.
◆ Dive into WHAT YOU WANT to learn at any time.
◆ You control which words to practice – skip words you don’t want to learn or already know.
◆ Turn on Review Mode to study what you practiced earlier in the day to BOOST your memory retention.
◆ Hear English descriptions of all words, in a flashcard format.
◆ Quiz your mastery of the vocabulary.
◆ Nemo introduces words to you progressively to develop familiarity and reviews them at the right moment so they enter your LONG TERM MEMORY.
TARGET THE MOST COMMON WORDS
Maximize your time investment by targeting the most basic and high frequency words of the language.
Upgrade to the complete version to:
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with DIRECTIONS, TRAVEL and HOTEL phrases.
◆ Decode menus with the most common FOOD words.
◆ Shop and find bargains like an insider with must-know SHOPPING phrases.
◆ Learn words useful for your time in sweden.
◆ Build your proficiency with the most important verbs and SENTENCE BUILDING BLOCKS in Swedish.
◆ Spark new friendships with COMPLIMENTS and CONVERSATION STARTERS.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, speak confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this FREE app now!”