If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Measure Oxygen Saturation to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Measure Oxygen Saturation that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Measure Oxygen Saturation, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App To Measure Oxygen Saturation
1. Blood Oxygen
“With the Blood Oxygen app on Apple Watch Series 6, you can measure the blood oxygen saturation levels directly from your wrist. Using the blood oxygen sensor on Apple Watch Series 6, the Blood Oxygen app can help you assess oxygen levels in your blood and get insights into how well your body is absorbing oxygen, as well as your overall wellness.
• Allows you to take on-demand blood oxygen measurements.
• Performs periodic background measurements throughout the day and overnight if you wear your Apple Watch to sleep.
• Stores all measurements in the Health app on iPhone, with the ability to filter and view measurements taken while asleep or in a high-elevation environment.”
2. Blood Oxygen App
No ads. No account required. Just simple beautiful tracker for your health.
Save your data to Apple Health or get your heart rate and blood oxygen from Apple Health.
Disclaimer: App measurements are just recommendations and can’t be used for diagnostics or medical purpose. Always seek a doctor’s advice before making any medical decisions.
Please, note: you need to have an external device (such as pulse oximeter or smart watch) to get push notifications about the changes in your blood oxygen level or heart rate.
3. Blood Oxygen Level
This app allows you to record your pulse and blood oxygen level daily. It’s very simple, just record the measurements and check the statistics over time.
Note: The app need to have an external device (such as pulse oximeter or smart watch) to record blood oxygen level or heart rate.”
4. Oxygen Saturation
“Your blood oxygen level represents the percentage of oxygen that your red blood cells carry from your lungs to the rest of your body. Knowing how well your blood performs this vital task can help you understand your overall wellness. The majority of people have a blood oxygen level of 95 – 99%. However, some people live a normal life with blood oxygen levels below 95%.
The Apple Watch can estimate your percentage of oxygen in your bloodstream and stores the data in the Health Store. With the Oxygen Saturation app, you always see your latest value directly on your wrist. This App supports all complications, so make your Apple watch a real Fitness Gadget!!
How to Use:
– ATTENTION: Oxygen Saturation only works if you have an Apple Watch Series 6, because this Apple Watch has the sensor you need to measure your oxygen saturation.
– The app needs to connect with the Apple’s Health app to display the recorded data on your Apple Watch, as complication or your Iphone.
– Using iOS 14 you can add a Widget to your home screen on your IPhone to display the latest measurement.
– In case you are still not receiving any data, please open your Apple Health App and check if it is able to measure your oxygen saturation.”
5. Temperature + Blood Oxygen app
Simple free body temperature tracker.