If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Save Photos to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone App To Save Photos that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone App To Save Photos, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone App To Save Photos
1. 500px – Photography Community
Share your work where it matters and get inspired with incredible photos from diverse styles and genres around the world. No memes—just great photography.
Grow and learn: Get immediate exposure on your first upload with our Pulse algorithm.
Endless content to discover: Get inspired by millions of like-minded creators in the app’s Discover section.
Take photos. Win prizes: Quests are free creative photo challenges that encourage you to test your skills and submit your best work for a chance to win exciting prizes.
Get paid for your photos: Don’t let your photos sit there gathering dust, like on other platforms. Gain exposure and get paid for your work with 500px Licensing.
Want unlimited uploads? Upgrade your account to our monthly, auto-renewable Unlimited Uploads membership for only US $0.99 per month. You’ll get access to unlimited uploads so that you never have to choose between photos—the only limit is your creativity.
Terms of service – https://500px.com/terms
2. Amazon Photos
“Safely store all your full-resolution photos on Amazon Photos. Use this free app to back up, share, and organize all of your photos. All Amazon Photos customers have 5GB full-resolution photo and video storage. Personalize your Fire TV and Echo Show to display your favorite memories. Order photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor directly from your phone to make gift giving a breeze. You can opt to remove photos and videos stored in your phone to free up space, knowing your photos and videos will remain safe—now and in the future.
Take advantage of features like This Day to see and share photos from this date in years past, and Memories, to automatically see curated slideshows from trips and other special moments from your life. Use invite-only Groups to gather and share a multitude of top-quality photos and albums with family and friends.
Amazon Photos keeps your photos and videos the same size and format as the originals. With full-resolution storage, your prints look as sharp as the day you took them.
PERSONALIZE YOUR FIRE TV AND ECHO SHOW
So many photos and videos captured remain tucked away in a phone or camera. Device personalization means your best memories stay where they belong: in the spotlight. Whether it’s your Fire TV in the living room or your Echo Show on the kitchen counter, your memories get the attention they deserve.
High-quality prints, made to order. Best of all? You can make it happen right from the app and transform those memories into prints, custom gifts, and home décor.
Available only in the U.S.
View (and share) photos from this date in years past, whether it’s one year ago or five years ago.
Your special moments set to music and re-surfaced as a curated slideshow to re-live the good times.
Share full-resolution photos and videos with family and friends by inviting them to a private Amazon Photos Group. Share lifetime-long memories or highlight special events such as vacations, playoffs, parties, graduations. View photo slideshows on your Fire TV and Echo Show to enjoy special moments throughout your entire home.
• Prime: Prime members get unlimited, full-resolution photo storage and 5GB for video
• Storage: Free 5GB photo and video storage
• Full-resolution: Keep your original image’s resolution: more pixels equal better quality photos and videos
• Personalization: Keep photo memories on view instead of tucked away in a phone or camera
• One-stop shop: Photo storage, prints, and sharing
• Prints: Favorite memories transformed into photo prints, custom gifts, and home décor
Available only in the U.S.
• Built-in security: Back up photos and videos automatically just by turning on with Auto-Save
• Alexa: Take, view, and share photos hands-free
• Groups: Privately share selected photos, videos, and albums with family and friends across devices
• Subscriptions: Expand storage with flexible monthly and annual plans starting at $1.99
By using this app, you agree to Amazon’s Conditions of Use (www.amazon.com/conditionsofuse) and Privacy Notice (www.amazon.com/privacy).”
3. Google Photos
“The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
“Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
“Upload the pictures, and let Google Photos do the rest” – The New York Times
• FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them—no tagging required.
• SMARTER SHARING: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
• MOVIES AND GIFS, MADE FOR YOU: Get automatically created movies, collages, GIFs, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
• ADVANCED EDITING: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo and video editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
• SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Tell better stories, without the work. Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
• LIVE ALBUMS: Share your latest photos with Live Albums. Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.
• SHARED LIBRARIES: Share without sharing. Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
• REDISCOVER: Get collages of photos you took a year ago on this day – perfect for #tbt.
• GOOGLE LENS: Search what you see. This preview enables you to identify text and objects in your photos to learn more and take action.
• ON YOUR TV: View your photos and videos on your TV with Chromecast and Airplay support.
• FREE STORAGE: Every Google Account comes with 15 GB of free storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. Your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos, Google Drive and Gmail by subscribing to Google One, an expanded storage plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased in-app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
For the latest updates from the team, follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
Using GPS in the background can decrease battery life. Google Photos doesn’t run GPS in the background unless you turn on optional features.”
4. “My photo storage, drive: Cloud”
With Cloud Mail.Ru, all your photos will always be at hand. Upload your files to your cloud drive, and they’ll automatically be available on all of your devices.
* Upload photos from your mobile phone. Adjust the automatic “save to disk” in your gallery. In order to save bandwidth, it is recommended to perform downloads while connected to a Wi-Fi.
* Free space on your device, because all of your photos are already in Cloud.
* Share files and folders with friends and colleagues in just one click.
* Save bandwidth. You can send a link to an image, video, or document by SMS, email, instant messenger or thru a social network.
* View MS Office documents: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDFs, as well as files in other formats.
* Cloud Mail.Ru allows you to watch videos (including the most popular video formats: avi, mkv, mp4, mov, wmv) and listen to music. Cloud can play a video file without downloading it on the device.
* Manage your files from anywhere; rename, delete and move them between folders.
* Create shared folders with other users, add any files together. Use shared folders with friends to collect photos from party or travelling. Work with documents in groups, using shared folder with colleagues. Collect and share family memories – all family members can add photos and videos in a shared album.
* Keep your important files in a safe storage location. No matter what happens to your drive on your PC or phone, all your files stored in the Cloud will stay intact.
* You don’t need any wires, flash drives or memory cards. All you need is the free Cloud Mail.Ru app and an internet connection.
* You can increase your Cloud storage. List of subscriptions is located in the application side-bar.
All subscriptions are autorenewable. Each active subscription will be automatically renewed unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of its current period. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Price may vary by location. You will not be able to cancel the subscription during active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service: https://cloud.mail.ru/LA/mobile”
5. Private Photo Vault – Pic Safe
Millions of people trust Private Photo Vault® to keep their photos hidden.
Top 100 Photography App in USA, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, Italy, Finland, UK, South Africa, Egypt, Mexico, Malaysia, Australia, Hong Kong, France, Ireland, Germany and many more countries.
* * * * *
“Wow, I have been wanting a way to hide some of my photos for a while, this is a perfect solution.”
* * * * *
“Exactly what I’m looking for, can organize albums and even ‘hide’ others that I feel I need to.”
PROTECT YOUR “SPECIAL” PHOTOS + VIDEOS
• Password Protected App Entry
• Pin Lock
• Pattern/Dot Lock
• Password Protected Photo Albums
(Keep people out of your private albums)
• Break-in Report: Photo + GPS
• Decoy Password
• Create Albums right in the App
• Import/Export from Photo App
• iTunes Syncing
• Wireless Photo Transfer
• Email Photos
• Text Message Photos
• Image Gallery
• Intuitive Interface just like Photo App
• Import/Export from Photo App
• Watch Videos
PRIVATE WEB BROWSER
• Browse the Internet Privately
• Download Photos directly to the app
Premium will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
The free version of the app does not backup your files to Cloud Vault. Please ensure you perform backups of your photos and videos to ensure if you lose your device, your data isn’t lost.”
“ProCamera is the leading professional photo and video camera app on iOS, catering to enthusiasts, creatives, and pros. For over 12 years, ProCamera has helped its users get the very most out of the iPhone camera.
––– LOVED BY MILLIONS OF USERS –––
The New York Times: “The high-end crowd swears by it”
National Geographic: “A must-have travel app”
––– BY PHOTOGRAPHERS, FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS –––
ProCamera is designed as a go-to camera app that is easy to use in everyday situations, yet deep and multifunctional when needed for special occasions and professional use cases. It offers maximum control over your iPhone camera, but it’s never in the way of capturing the image. Not only does ProCamera bring pro-level DSLR camera features but it also provides a high-end video recording mode and a comprehensive photo editing suite, incl. (Pro) RAW and depth editing.
It’s our ongoing mission to make the iPhone the only camera you will ever need. This is why every aspect of ProCamera has been designed to perfectly capture the moment each time you tap the shutter button.
––– MAIN FEATURES –––
• Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Automatic Mode
• Independent Focus & Exposure control
• Manual Focus with Focus Peaking
• Exposure Compensation with Zebra Stripes
• Portrait Mode for bokeh depth of field effect (incl. Depth Preview)
• Dual & Triple Lens support
• RAW, TIFF, JPG & HEIF support
• ProRAW capture & editing (iPhone 12 Pro and up)
• Manual White Balance (Color Temperature & Tint)
• Self-Timer & Intervalometer
• Selfie Mode with display flash
• AIS Image Stabilization on/off
• EXIF/Metadata Viewer
• Live Histogram
• Digital Zoom
• Adjustable Fill-Light (Torch)
• Rapid Fire Mode
• Apple Watch Remote Control
• Various Aspect Ratios (16:9, 5:4,…)
• Code Scanner (QR, Barcode,…)
• Powerful Photo Album with full iCloud integration
• Album Selector
• Gray Card Calibration
• 3D Tiltmeter
––– VIDEO FEATURES –––
• HD & UHD 4K Video (from 24 fps to HFR)
• Manual Controls: Exposure, Focus, White Balance
• Continuous Video Focus on/off
• High Bitrate Recording
• H.265 (HEVC) Support
• Stereo Audio (iPhone XS and up)
• Support for bluetooth/lightning/USB Microphones (Apple AirPods, Shure MV88 and MV88+, etc.)
• Dolby Vision HDR Video: up to 30 fps on iPhone 12 (mini) and up to 60 fps on iPhone 12 Pro (Max)
…and much, much more!
Visit features.procamera-app.com for a complete list.
––– PROCAMERA UP –––
ProCamera Up is an optional subscription upgrade that unlocks exclusive premium features:
AUTO PERSPECTIVE CORRECT
Using the built-in gyroscope of the iPhone in conjunction with a patented technology enables you to capture photos that are free from perspective distortion. This groundbreaking feature includes a live preview as well as a dedicated editing studio.
Also included in ProCamera Up:
• Exposure Bracketing to increase Dynamic Range
• Safeguarded Private Lightbox folder
• Specialty Photo Filter Sets
The subscription will automatically renew (1 month/1 year), unless cancelled up to 24 hours before the end of the current period. To manage your subscription, go to Settings > iTunes Account & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions. The subscription fee will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Terms & Conditions: https://procameraterms.cocologics.com
––– FEEDBACK & SUPPORT –––
If you have questions or suggestions, please let us know via in-app support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit procamera-app.com and subscribe our newsletter for the latest information about ProCamera.”
7. Simple Transfer – Photo+Video
“With over 5 million downloads, Simple Transfer is the easiest way of transferring your photos and large videos to computer using WiFi or USB. It can also convert HEIC photos to JPG, HEVC videos to MP4 and Live Photos to videos.
●●●●● “Have never looked back since finding this app! Couldn’t live without it now.”
●●●●● “Works beautifully: I wish this was easier to find. It’s amazing how much time you can waste trying to transfer things from iPhone/iPad to PC, and all along this app was here, making it so easy.”
◉ View all your photo albums and videos on your computer and download them by a single click via WiFi or USB cable.
◉ Save photos and videos from your computer to your iPhone/iPad
◉ Export photos as JPG or HEIC
◉ Export videos as MP4 or MOV (H.264 format)
◉ Export Live Photos to video or photo+video
◉ Photo Cleaner: clear space on your device by deleting large or duplicate photos and videos (premium feature).
◉ Photo Organizer: easily select and filter photos to delete, favorite or unfavorite them
◉ Free up space by automatically deleting transferred photos/videos (optional)
◉ Support for the new Apple’s ProRaw and other RAW formats
◉ Safest way to transfer your photos and videos in your local WiFi network. They never go on the Internet or stored on any external server.
◉ Transfer photos and videos between iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), select an album and tap on “Select All” to transfer all your photos/videos*
◉ Photos are transferred with full resolution including metadata and videos transferred with the highest quality available
◉ Works on Windows, Mac and Linux and it’s fast!
Simple Transfer does not use or transfer your files to any external server. It provides a completely private website to be accessed by only computers that are directly connected to your local WiFi network. Your photos and videos cannot be accessed from the Internet.
* In the free version of the app, you can transfer only the top 50 items of each album. Photo Cleaner, Export to JPEG and H.264 is also not available on the free version. To remove these limitations please consider upgrading to the Premium version inside the app.
Please contact our support directly at email@example.com or send an email from inside the app regarding any questions, suggestions or concerns.
Simple Transfer Premium:
Simple Transfer offers a lifetime purchase as well as yearly subscription. If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Terms of Service:
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPGs
• Tune image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: position up to eight points on the image and assign enhancements. The algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners, just like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content relating to your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening); ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images; great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively across shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches and film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks, with realistic grain and a ‘wash’ effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look, straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smooth skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits, based on three-dimensional models”