If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Sync Outlook Tasks to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Sync Outlook Tasks that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App To Sync Outlook Tasks, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App To Sync Outlook Tasks
1. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”
2. Microsoft To Do
“Stay organised and manage your day-to-day with Microsoft To Do. Make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, set reminders and more to improve your productivity and focus on what matters.
Microsoft To Do is the task management app that makes it easy to stay organised and manage your life. Accomplish what’s important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, personalised day planner tools.
Daily tasks are simple with To Do, from grocery lists to housecleaning routines. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant each day.
Microsoft To Do helps you quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices. Sync reminders and tasks with Microsoft 365 to access them anywhere.
Capture tasks from different Microsoft apps and services and sync them with Microsoft To Do, from flagging emails as tasks in Outlook to lists from Cortana. Your tasks and lists are hosted securely on the Microsoft 365 service.
Make your lists unique with customizable features like emoji, colourful themes, dark mode and more. Stay connected and collaborate with friends and family by sharing lists to coordinate.
Microsoft To Do Features:
• Stay focused with My Day, a personalised daily planner with suggested tasks
• Get your lists anywhere, on any device
• Add notes to any task
• Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Create colour-coded lists
• Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
• Break your tasks into manageable steps
• Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
To Do Lists for Any Purpose
• Bill planner
• Shopping lists
• Set reminders
• Task management
• Business calendar
• Note taking
• And more
Microsoft 365 Integration
• Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
• Host lists and tasks with the reliability and security of Microsoft 365
• Compile tasks from across your Microsoft 365 apps and services
Whether it’s for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organise and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2171952
Need support? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2156547
“Reminders makes it easier than ever to remember the things you need to do. You can use it for all of life’s to-dos, including grocery lists, projects at work, or anything else you want to track. And with iCloud, it’s easy to keep all your devices in sync, so you’ll always have your reminders with you.
Fast and easy to use
• Use Siri to create reminders with your voice.
• Tap the quick toolbar to easily add alerts for dates, times, and locations, or add a flag or attachment to your reminder.
• Complete, tag, flag, or change the date and time for several reminders at once.
• Use powerful keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow.
• Add a widget to your Home Screen on iOS and iPadOS, or Notification Center on macOS, to view reminders lists.
• Organize your reminders with tags to make them easy to find.
• The Tag Browser lets you tap any tag, or combination of tags, to quickly view tagged reminders.
• Smart Lists – Today, Scheduled, Flagged, All, and Assigned to Me – automatically organize and display upcoming reminders.
• Custom Smart Lists automatically include reminders that matter most to you by gathering to-dos based on tags, dates, times, locations, flags, and priority.
• Sort reminders by title, priority, due date, or creation date. Or manually move reminders up and down within any list so they are in the order you prefer.
• Use subtasks to add additional detailed tasks to a reminder.
Be reminded when and how you want
• Set reminders to repeatedly remind you daily, weekly or at custom intervals.
• Trigger reminders by specific locations, for example when you arrive at home or work, or when you get in your car.
• Tag people in a reminder to get a reminder the next time you chat with them in Messages.
Collaborate with others
• Share and collaborate on a list of reminders – everyone with access to the shared list will be able to add or complete reminders.
• Assign reminders to people with whom you share lists.
• Get smart suggestions that you can add with a tap based on reminders you’ve created in the past for dates, tags, flags, priority, locations, and people you message.
• When corresponding with someone in Mail or Messages, Siri recognizes possible reminders and makes suggestions for you to create them.
• Improved natural language support allows you to type more advanced phrases to create reminder settings. Try something like “Jog every other morning” for a specific, recurring reminder.
Reminders for Apple Watch
• Get notified and mark reminders as complete right from your wrist and automatically sync across your iPhone, iPad, or Mac with iCloud.
• View reminders and create new ones directly on your Apple Watch.
Certain features are available only in select languages and regions.”
4. TaskTask for Outlook Tasks
“TaskTask is the easiest way to get your Outlook or Gmail tasks onto your iPhone! TaskTask directly connects with your Office 365 Business, Exchange on-premises, or Google tasks to keep your full task list in sync between Outlook and your device. Everything is tracked, include all the advanced properties you can see in Outlook. Best of all TaskTask includes flagged items (email!) so you can see your complete task list on the go.
Using TaskTask, you can manage your to-do list, create tasks, set start/due dates, mark complete, assigning categories, change importance, set and receive reminders, and delete tasks. An Exchange Server or Office 365 account is required to synchronized tasks with Outlook. No additional software is necessary. TaskTask works with Gmail directly, although in a limited fashion.
– Simple interface, quickly create new tasks and mark tasks completed
– Set task attributes, such as category, importance, start/due/complete dates, and notes
– Synchronize your task list with your e-mail account (no hidden fees or software to download)
– Quickly swipe to complete or delete a task
– Easy set up with automatic configuration of your server
– Drag-to-order your tasks, see the same order in Outlook
– Recurring tasks and reminders
– View attachments on your tasks and attach files from other apps
How is TaskTask better than Reminders?
– See your task list how you prefer: organize by start date, due date, category, importance, or reminder date.
– Reorder your tasks just by dragging them around
– Full category support, including downloading your list of categories and colors from your Exchange Server.
– See tasks in the same order as Outlook’s To Do Bar
– Task filters: filter out tasks in the future or tasks you don’t want to see on your mobile device
– Flagged mail items: See the full list of items from your To Do Bar, not just tasks
– Quick Task Entry: Type a list of task subjects quickly in one space, and TaskTask automatically creates the set of tasks
– Mark tasks as private: Hide tasks from others who have visibility to your task list
Note: To synchronize your tasks with Outlook, your email account must be on a compatible Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365 Business account. Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and newer versions are supported, although there may be additional factors that prevent TaskTask from working with your server.
If you are using Mail.app or Microsoft Outlook 2011 (Macintosh) with your email account in “Exchange” mode, TaskTask is compatible with your server. Because there are specific requirements for your server, please verify with your e-mail administrator that your server meets these requirements before purchasing this app.”