If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Track Mutual Funds to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 6 Best iPhone App To Track Mutual Funds that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 6 Best iPhone App To Track Mutual Funds, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
6 Best iPhone App To Track Mutual Funds
1. AssetPlus – Mutual Funds & SIP
“AssetPlus is India’s most trusted online mutual fund and SIP investment app. We manage mutual fund investments for over 50000 investors, who are investing and tracking more than 500 crores on the AssetPlus app.
You can invest in mutual funds, start SIPs and track their performance regularly on the app. We provide a complete online process for you to invest in mutual funds and start SIPs in less than 10 minutes.
Frequently asked Questions
– Can I start SIPs on AssetPlus?
Yes, you can start SIPs in any of the 4000+ mutual funds on AssetPlus in less than few minutes.
– Can I invest in tax saving mutual funds on AssetPlus?
Yes, you can invest in tax saving mutual funds (ELSS) to save tax under Section 80c.
– What returns can I expect if I invest in mutual funds?
Mutual funds are investments that perform well over the long term (More than 5 – 7 years). You can typically expect 12 – 15% returns in mutual funds in the long term.
– Are there any mutual funds without risk?
Yes, there are mutual funds without market risk that offer up to 8% annual returns. These are better alternatives for Savings accounts and Fixed Deposits.
– I need help in selecting mutual funds. Can I speak to an advisor?
Yes, our advisors are available on live chat to help you select suitable mutual funds as per your needs.
– I wish to learn more about mutual funds and SIPs. What should I do?
We have explained about all mutual funds and SIPs in detail in our app under Support Center. You can use that to learn more about mutual funds.
– What is the minimum investment for a mutual fund?
You can start investing in mutual funds with as little as Rs. 100.
– Can I withdraw my investments from mutual funds anytime?
Yes, you can withdraw your investments anytime (Except Tax saving mutual funds – ELSS, which have a 3 year lock in period).
– What are the charges for using AssetPlus?
AssetPlus is completely free of cost for you to use. We charge a nominal fee to the mutual fund companies for the services we provide.
– What are the other apps for mutual funds?
Fisdom, Scripbox, FundsIndia, ET Money, Investica, Paytm mf, Paytm SIP are other mutual fund apps. We provide all mutual funds and features from other apps and also advisor support with paperless SIP investment.
– I have invested in mutual funds outside. Can I track them here?
Yes, you can use our portfolio tracker facility to track all your mutual fund investments and SIPs online.
– I have invested in mutual funds through other apps such as Fisdom, Scripbox, FundsIndia, Investica, Groww, Paytm Money. Can I track them here?
Yes, you can track your mutual fund investments and SIPs made on other online mutual fund apps.
– Which mutual funds and SIPs are available on AssetPlus?
The following are the list of mutual fund companies whose mutual funds can be purchased online.
1. Axis Mutual Fund
2. Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
3. Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
4. DHFL Pramerica Mutual Fund
5. DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund
6. Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
7. HDFC Mutual Fund
8. ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
9. IDFC Mutual Fund
10. Invesco Mutual Fund
11. Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund
12. L&T Mutual Fund
13. Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
14. Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
15. Peerless Mutual Funds
16. Principal Mutual Funds
17. Reliance Mutual Funds
18. SBI Mutual Funds
19. Sundaram Funds
20. Tata Mutual Funds
21. UTI Mutual Funds
Apart from online mutual funds and SIPs, we also provide a portfolio tracker facility which can be used to track all your mutual fund investments in one place. AssetPlus can be used as an SIP mutual fund app and a tracking app. We have a live chat facility where our advisors are available to resolve your queries on mutual funds and help you start SIP investments, similar to Paytm mf and Paytm SIP. We are one of India’s top rated online mutual fund and SIP apps.”
2. “ET Money- Mutual Funds, Stocks”
With ET Money you can invest, track & manage your mutual fund investments in Zero Commission Direct Mutual Funds, earn guaranteed interest rate from Fixed Deposits, get assured pension for Retirement via investing in NPS. You can also secure your family with Term Life Insurance & Health or Medical Insurance policy.
Direct Mutual funds investment with ET Money is Fast, Easy, Paperless & Secure
– Invest your money in top mutual fund via SIP or Lumpsum investments. Track & manage your past and all mutual fund investments with a 0% commission or any brokerage fee. Earn up to 1% extra returns on your existing regular Mutual Funds & SIPs by switching to Direct Plans of the same Mutual Fund Schemes
– Save Tax by via investment in ELSS mutual funds starting with ₹500 per month
– Invest in top-rated mutual fund schemes selected through expert recommendations
– Invest in top-performing mutual funds schemes for every investment goalwise, risk appetite & investment horizon
Why ET Money the Best Mutual Fund App?
– Buy Mutual funds with 0% Commission, No transaction charges & No hidden fees
– As a best investing app we support all UPI payment Apps like Google Pay, PhonePe, BHIM UPI, Paytm & enable one-tap payments through NPCI emandate & Net banking for mutual funds investment via SIP/Lumpsum
– Easy to switch your existing Lump Sum or SIP mutual funds from other apps like Paytm Money, Groww, Scripbox, myCAMS, – Karvy mftrack Zerodha Coin
– Invest in different mutual funds like equity mutual funds, elss mutual fund, small-cap, large-cap, mid-cap, multi-cap mutual funds, balanced funds, gold mutual funds, sector mutual funds, or international funds, etc., all from one mutual fund app
– Invest in top mutual fund schemes via SIPs/Lumpsum of AMCs like SBI Mutual Fund, Reliance Mutual Fund, ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, HDFC Mutual Fund, Aditya Birla Sun Life (ABSL) Mutual Fund, Kotak Mutual Fund, Mirae Asset Mutual Fund, Axis Mutual Fund, Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund, L&T Mutual Fund, IDFC Mutual Fund, Parag Parikh Mutual Fund, UTI Mutual Fund & More
Start Investment in Mutual Fund App for Free
– Create Mutual Fund Investment account in few minutes
– Invest in mutual funds by starting a SIP/lump sum in a few taps
– Start your mutual fund investment journey with ₹500/month via SIP in top mutual fund schemes.
Mutual Fund Portfolio Tracking & Health Report
– One investment dashboard to track all your past mutual fund investments invested externally or outside of ET Money
– Upload PDF for all external mutual fund investment for better portfolio tracking
– Track returns of your mutual funds investment portfolio
– Get investments health reports as well as ideas to improve returns and reduce risks
The biggest tax saving of ₹78,000/- is available exclusively on the ET Money App
– ₹46,800/- via ELSS Mutual Funds & Life Insurance
– ₹15,600/- via NPS investment
– ₹15,600/- via Health Insurance
Guaranteed & Fixed Return with Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposits
– Get more returns than bank FDs; assured returns up to 6.75%
– Compound Interest, Higher Rates for Senior Citizens
– Flexible Payout Option i.e. Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly, Annual, or at Maturity
Plan your retirement with National Pension System (NPS)
– Create an NPS account without paperwork
– Existing NPS investor can start investing with their PRAN
Why ET Money needs the following permissions:
– Camera: To click selfie & other proofs needed for KYC verification
– Storage: To upload any image from your device for KYC verification
ET Money investment app SEBI Reg. No. INA100006898. BanayanTree Services Limited. Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org”
3. Morningstar for Investors
“Since 1984, Morningstar has served investors with the resources they need to make sound financial decisions. Now you can experience the best from our flagship website with Morningstar for Investors app – monitor the markets, track your portfolio, research securities, and more.
Morningstar for Investors app gives you access to comprehensive investment data covering stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, and CEFs plus personalized portfolio tracking tools and the latest commentary, news and videos.
Users who are registered with our website can log in to the app to get seamless access to existing accounts.
* Award-winning analyst research, investment commentary, and videos
* Current global market barometers and index performance
* Real-time security quotes
* Top 10 gainers, losers, and most active securities
* Portfolio monitoring tools
* Curated news and research pertaining to your investment interests
* Premium data and analysis (Premium Membership required)
MORNINGSTAR PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
Your membership INCLUDES access to Morningstar’s Premium resources and will be automatically renewed until canceled.
* Monthly subscription: $29.99
* Annual subscription: $199.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
ABOUT MORNINGSTAR, INC.
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. We offer an extensive line of products and services for individuals, financial advisors, and institutions. Morningstar provides data on hundreds of thousands of investment offerings, including stocks, mutual funds, and similar vehicles, along with real-time global market data on millions of equities, indexes, futures, options, commodities, and precious metals, in addition to foreign exchange and Treasury markets.”
4. Mutual Fund App – Investica
Our Mutual Fund App allows you invest in more than 2500 mutual fund schemes with features like Goal Planning, Mutual Fund Baskets, SIP Calculator, NFOs, Family investment tracker and Direct funds
* Free paperless Investment Account
* Start SIP investments with as low as Rs. 100
* View & Compare Top Mutual Funds by Ratings
* SIP & Lump sum Tax Saving Investment Baskets
* Order types include SIP, Lump sum, Switch, Redeem, STP and SWP
* Detailed Insight into your Investment portfolio with our Mutual Fund Portfolio Tracker
* Dedicated customer care team directly available on Phone and live chat to assist you
* Save Tax up to 46800 INR by investing in Tax Saving Mutual Funds
* Create goals like Retirement, New home, Car, Vacation, Child Education and Gadgets etc.
* Safe and Secure Mutual Fund App
* Free Mutual Fund App
Experience the Joy of earning with Investica Mutual Fund App – Investica with its focus on being a user-driven app, has features that are of utmost importance to its Investors:
Direct Mutual Fund App
Listening to our users, we have introduced Direct Mutual Funds along with Regular Mutual Funds. This gives you the flexibility to invest in mutual funds as per your choice!
Goal Planning and Tracking App
We offer a sophisticated goal planning module which allows you to create life goals and fund them via mutual fund SIPs and then to track them automatically.
App for Tracking Mutual Fund
We have a whole section of Portfolio Insights where you can track your investments and we give intelligent suggestions on your Investment Portfolio, making Investica a great Mutual Fund Tracker too.
Best Performing Mutual Fund Schemes
We recommend the Best Mutual Fund Schemes across categories such as ELSS Mutual Funds, Small Cap Mutual Funds, Large Cap Mutual Funds, Mid Cap Mutual Funds, Liquid Funds, Debt Mutual Funds, Hybrid Mutual Funds. Multicap Mutual Fund Funds.
SIP Calculator App
Using our Mutual Fund SIP Calculator feature, you can calculate expected returns from Mutual Funds and begin your SIP Investments.
Best Mutual Fund Advisor App
We have formulated theme based Baskets of Top Mutual Fund Schemes to help you invest with ease. We’ve also rated each MF scheme to make your investment decision quick.
Track your Family’s Investment
Monitor & track your Family’s Mutual Funds Investment by adding members to your account via OTP.
Tax Saving Investment App
We suggest Top Tax Saving Mutual Funds, better known as ELSS Funds, for you to Save Tax via Mutual Funds under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act of India. This makes Investica the Best Tax Saving App in India.
With us, you can invest in the following Top Mutual Funds Houses i.e. AMC’s among others:
* Axis Mutual Fund
* Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
* Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
* DSP BlackRock Mutual Fund
* Edelweiss Mutual Fund
* Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
* HDFC Mutual Fund
* ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
* IDFC Mutual Fund
* Invesco Mutual Fund
* Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund
* L&T Mutual Fund
* Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
* Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
* Reliance Mutual Fund
* SBI Mutual Fund
* Sundaram Mutual Fund
* Tata Mutual Fund
…and many more!
Along with this, we also provide the facility to ‘Change your Investment App’ to Investica. This will enable you to directly move your investments to us from other apps such as ET Money, Groww, Paytm Money, myCAMS, Scripbox, Funds India, Piggy, Fisdom, Angel Bee, Karvy, etc.
Know what makes us one of the Best Investment Apps in India, by visiting our website: https://investica.com/
Download Investica – India’s Top Mutual Fund App and begin your journey of invest in mutual funds, right away.
If you have any tiniest of doubt, call us: +91-80-8080-8875 or write us to email@example.com”
5. My Funds – Portfolio Tracker
* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE and NSE stocks (based on closing price only, no live updates)
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* Export and import your data into a new device
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. The developer does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.”
6. myCAMS Mutual Fund App
“Download myCAMS app and discover faster, easier and smarter ways to transact in Mutual Funds. myCAMS brings a host of features – get a one view of your portfolio, open new folios, purchase, redeem, switch, set up SIP and more stay updated on your investments across Mutual Funds.
myCAMS is your single gateway to multiple Mutual Funds including Aditya Birla Sunlife MF, DSP BlackRock MF, HDFC MF, HSBC MF, ICICI Prudential MF, IDFC MF, IIFL MF, Kotak MF, L & T MF, Mahindra MF, PPFAS, SBI MF, Sriram MF, Tata MF, Union MF, Sundaram MF, and BNP Paribas MF.
myCAMS is secure and does not store any information on your device or SIM card. Download myCAMS now, winner of the Best Financial App Award at GMASA for two consecutive years since 2015. Stay connected to your Mutual Fund investments with myCAMS…. always.
Access your investments across multiple Mutual Funds through a Single Gateway; No more managing multiple PINs, Folios numbers, login ids
NFO schemes – You can now purchase NFO schemes directly from the myCAMS app
Mobile PIN & Pattern login – Recalling complex passwords can be frustrating. That’s why we’ve simplified the myCAMS login process. Just pick from your preferred login methods – Mobile PIN, Pattern or Password.
Aadhaar based eKYC – Previously available only on the desktop version, you can now complete eKYC with Aadhar on the myCAMS mobile app too
myCAMS iSIP – You can now use both net banking & Common One Time Mandate (OTM) to start a new SIP via myCAMS
Fresh lumpsum purchase – By-pass net banking and simplify your fresh lumpsum purchase by citing your COTM number myFavourites – Save your favourite transactions, so you won’t have to conduct a search for your preferred scheme every time you want to invest in it. Once saved, just view the preferred in myFavourites on the main menu and alter the transaction amount as desired.
myWatchList – Monitoring your investments got even easier. Add the schemes you want to track to ‘myWatchList’ and view the their performance from the main menu every time you login
Common One Time Mandate (OTM) – No more filling up separate mandate every time you start or renew a SIP. Register for CAMS Common one-time mandate to set up any number of SIPs and make additional purchase across funds.
Scheduled Transaction – This feature will allow investors to set up future Mutual Fund transactions.
Change of default Bank Mandate
PAN Level Portfolio View – Track and manage your family wrap portfolio conveniently
Open a new folio and update FATCA with ease
First time investor into CAMS serviced Funds? open a folio without forms, cheques
Submit additional purchase, redemption, switch instructions, effortlessly
One view of your Systematic investments – Keeping track of multiple SIPs is a breeze, now
Linking of Aadhaar in your MF investments
Status tracker for Common One Time Mandate”