If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Trim Video to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone App To Trim Video that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone App To Trim Video, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone App To Trim Video
1. Audio Trimmer – Trim Audio
• Pinch-to-zoom for more precision when editing.
• Trim your recordings to save just the portion you want.
2. FiLMiC Pro－Video Camera
A multi-time iOS Video Camera App of the Year, FiLMiC Pro has been used in more high profile video projects by award winning directors than any other app:
Unsane & High Flying Bird – Steven Soderbergh
Tangerine – Sean Baker
Lose You to Love Me – Selena Gomez
Stupid Love – Lady Gaga
Detour – Michel Gondry
Snow Steam Iron – Zack Snyder
No Love Like Yours – Olivia Wilde
The Best Years of a Life (Cannes 2019) – Claude Lelouch
FiLMiC Pro provides filmmakers, newscasters, teachers, vloggers, and artists with the capability to shoot in a true LOG gamma curve (included in the CineKit optional in-app purchase). LOG V2/V3 allows for greater tonal range and flexibility in post production by expanding dynamic range and setting the iPhone’s capabilities on par with traditional camera systems costing thousands more. †
FiLMiC Pro also offers a range of cinematic film looks (optional in-app purchase) that can be applied in-camera at time of capture to deliver a truly cinematic aesthetic without the need for timely grading in post. †
Note: Multicam support is not included in FiLMiC Pro but is available in our companion app: DoubleTake.
v6 Banner Features:
•Dual arc slider controls for manual focus and exposure
•Live analytics suite including Zebras, False Color and Focus Peaking (limited to 30fps at 4k and 60fps at 1080p)
• ProRes support on 13 series
•Dolby Vision HDR support on 12 series iPhones (limited to 4K 30fps. Not compatible with CineKit)
• Realtime film looks (8-bit) †
• 10-bit SDR support for 12 series devices
• Clean HDMI Out for monitoring and webcam use
• Ramped zoom rocker control
• Waveform monitor including tri-mode histogram
• Manual white balance adjustment & custom presets
• Content Management (CMS) for file naming
• FiLMiC Sync account to store presets in the cloud and share between devices
• Gamma curve controls for Natural, Dynamic, Flat and LOGv2/V3 †
• Live shadow and highlight controls †
• Live RGB, saturation and vibrance controls †
(† Available as optional in-app purchase & limited to 30fps at 4k and 60fps at 1080p. Log V3 available on 12 series in 10-bit only).
• Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
• Apple Watch support for remote start/stop and video preview
• Vertical and landscape orientations
• Variable speed zoom
• Sync audio frame rates of 24, 25, 30, 48, 50 and 60 fps
• High speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps (hardware dependent)
• Slow and fast motion FX
• Time lapse capture
• Tri-mode histogram, including waveform
• Downsampling to multiple resolutions
• Saved shooting presets
• Framing guide overlays
• Image stabilization
• Support for FiLMiC Remote. Remote allows you to control an iOS device running FiLMiC Pro with a second device running FiLMiC Remote.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
• Exposure: ISO and shutter speed
• Manual focus
8 aspect ratios including:
• Widescreen (16:9)
• Super 35 (2.39:1)
• Letterbox (2.20:1)
• Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
• Square (1:1)
Share your video through any iOS share-capable apps like: Facebook, DropBox, FTP.
4 encoding options to balance quality and file size:
• FiLMiC Extreme (offers up to 150Mbps encoding at 4K on latest gen devices)
• FiLMiC Quality
• Apple Standard
3rd Party Hardware Support:
• 1.33x and 1.55x anamorphic lens desqueeze
• 35mm lens adapters
• Horizontal flip
• Zhiyun Smooth 4
• Movi Cinema Robot
• DJI OSMO Mobile 1/2/3/4
Advanced Audio Features:
• Pro audio formats: PCM, AIFF, AAC
• 44.1 & 48kHz sample rates
• Headphone monitoring
• Pro audio meter
• Manual input gain
• External microphone level control
Note: Not all features available on older devices.”
3. InShot – Video Editor
– Cut/Delete middle part of a video
– Merge videos
– Adjust video speed (now InShot support speed ramping) [Music , Effects & Voice-overs]– Add exclusive vlog music of InShot featured. Add your own music to video, like mp3 files and other format.
– Lots of fun sound effects.
– Add voice-overs.
– Easy to sync sound and video, with timeline features. [Text & Emoji]– Add text on video and photo.
– Add emoji on photo.
– With timeline features, easy to sync text and emoji with video. [Filters and Effects]– Lots of cinematic filters
– Unique effects such as glitch, noise, beats, retro DV, etc. [Video transitions]– Combine 2 clips with smooth transitions.
– Make your video more eye-catching, editing video like a Pro. [Picture-in-Picture]– Add video and photo layers on main video.
– Use chroma key/green screen to create a creative works.
– Add mask to PIP. [Keyframe]– Add motion to layers(text, stickers, PIP) by using keyframe tool [For social media]– Blur border for photo and video. Make it square ready for Instagram.
– Colored border to make it square ready.
– Move video/photo inside the square. [Photo editing]– Add text and stickers to photos, make fun story.
– Add filters and adjust brightness, contrast, curves and etc.
– Make photo collage [Share]– High video output resolution. Now InShot support save in 4K, 60fps.
– Share to social apps, like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc. [InShot Pro Unlimited Subscription]– With an InShot Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and advertisements will be removed automatically.
– InShot Pro Unlimited subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time payment will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, your feedback and suggestions are important to us! For more InShot news and tutorials, follow us on YouTube @InShot Video Editor.[Disclaimer]:
InShot is not affiliated, associated, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter.
“Welcome to the #1 multitrack mobile video editing app. A professional and intuitive storytelling environment will inspire you to craft your story wherever you are, from the mountain top to the living room. Recapture the magic of storytelling and the joy of editing!
“When it comes to editing video on an iOS device, LumaFusion has no equal.” – MacWorld
“If you have ever dreamed of editing videos on the iPad (or iPhone), or if you have the slightest passing interest in doing so, you need to own LumaFusion.” – 9to5Mac
“From aspect ratios to frame rates, you get full control over every aspect of your projects… this has just about everything power users are going to need.” – Gizmodo
Included in the one time purchase:
• Use 6 video/audio tracks
• Use 6 additional audio tracks
• Edit with the enhanced magnetic timeline with insert/overwrite and link/unlink clips
• Display track headers for locking, hiding, and muting tracks
• Use preset transitions or create your own
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Cut, copy, paste in your timeline and between projects using Multiselect
• Layer effects; green screen, luma and chroma keys, blurs, distort, styles and color
• Stabilize videos with integrated Lock and Load Stabilizer
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Animate with unlimited keyframes
• Save and share effect presets
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video
• Fine tune audio perfectly with the Graphic EQ
• Keyframe audio levels, panning and EQ for perfect mixes
• Fill-from-left / right for dual-mono audio captures
• Isolate tracks on multiple track files
• Duck music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add third-party audio plugins
• Create multilayer titles with shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts
• Save and share title presets
• Create endless projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, and use color-tag
• Use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Edit direct from USB-C drives
• Import media: cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand and SMB network drives
• Use for free: dozens of royalty-free music, sound fx, videos, and backgrounds
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag
• Sort and search to quickly find what you need
• Easily share movies with control over resolution, quality, and format
• Create a snapshot of any frame
• Archive projects for backup or edit on another device
• Subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of music and clips
• Export to Final Cut Pro (FCPXML) for further editing on the desktop
EXCEPTIONAL FREE SUPPORT
• Access in-app help and online tutorials to get you started and keep you going
• Explore our full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact our friendly support with direct access to our editing experts at https://luma-touch.com/support”
5. Trim & Cut Videos video editor
“Want to trim (Save only selected video region) any video? then use our ClipTrim app to trim your video easily. Our ClipTrim app allows you to trim video, add music to your trimmed video and add effects to your trimmed video easily. This is the perfect app for trimming any kinds of video right on your device.
1. App is Exclusively designed for trimming video
2. You can add music of your own choice to your trimmed video
3. Add effects to your trimmed video
4. Option to save video to your camera roll
5. Built in social share option provided
1. Select the Video from your camera roll or you can shoot the video by using your phone device
2. To select the trimming region, click on Trim button. Now you will see yellow selection slider on video. Just select the position of the video that you want to keep by removing unselected video clip. Once you done with selection click on Trim button which is available in the top navigation bar to trim video.
3. To add music to your trimmed video just click on Music button and select any audio from your device to add to your trimmed video.
4. To add effects to your trimmed video click on Effects button and choose the effects that you need to apply to your trimmed video and then click on Right icon which is available on the top menu to add effects to your video.
5. Once you done with all the steps click on share button which is available at the top menu to save trimmed video to your camera roll or on any social networking sites.
Important Notes about subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
1. USD $6.99 per month
2. USD $30.99 per Year
3. USD $20.99 per half year
4. USD $2.99 per week
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http://outthinkingelectronics.com/terms.html
6. Trim and Cut Video Editor
“VideoTrim is an amazing video editing app to trim and crop your videos to the perfect size for social media sharing. Do you want to create amazing clips of your unforgettable memories? Do you want to get tons of likes on your social media accounts? With VideoTrim it is just a matter of a few taps to create masterpieces, even if you are a beginner. Put together all your summer videos, your pet’s cutest moments, your romantic memories and share with the entire world!
• Pick & combine your videos
• Trim and split with precision
• Edit format and size for social media
• Add colorful backgrounds & transitions
• Choose the best songs from the huge music library
• Make it more fun with your voice overs!
• Share with your friends with a single tap
Subscribe to take advantage of the features described above.
• Subscription length: weekly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://bendingspoons.com/tos.html?app=1158660999
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the app? Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: You will be required to sign up for an auto-renewable In-App Purchase before you are able to access the app.”
7. TrimVideo: Edit Video Length
Make your videos the perfect length for Instagram.
Select the parts you want, cut out the ones you don’t.
Get rid of unwanted moments with just a few finger taps.
Edit like a pro in seconds.
Share your creation on Instagram, Vine or Facebook!”
8. Video Cut – Video Editor
– Easy to use UI
– Trim and cut your videos
– Add the text to the video
– Export MPEG-4 and QuickTime
– Export 3 Qualities
– Fast Sharing