If you are looking for the Best iPhone App To Usb Flash Drive to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Usb Flash Drive that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone App To Usb Flash Drive, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone App To Usb Flash Drive
1.Backup Contacts and Camera Roll.
Supported File Formats:
2. SanDisk iXpand™ Drive
What is the iXpand Flash Drive?
It’s a flash drive for your iPhone and iPad that also works with computers.1 Connect the drive to your iPhone or iPad with the Lightning connector to quickly free up space on your device, or use the USB connector to quickly transfer your photos and videos to your PC or Mac computer. To learn more about the iXpand Flash Drive go to www.sandisk.com/ixpandflashdrive
Easy to Use:
Connect the drive to your iPhone or iPad to launch the app. Once the app launches, you can set the app to automatically back up photos and videos from your camera roll to the drive. The app also makes it easy to watch videos or listen to music directly from the drive3. And the app lets you encrypt files for transfer and storage between devices2.
Features and Benefits:
• Free up space on your iPhone or iPad1
• Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera roll
• Watch movies directly from the drive (supports popular-formats3)
• Transfer files to your computer at USB 3.0 speeds
Please visit SanDisk support at https://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/18644
Object code repository – https://github.com/SanDisk-Open-Source/SanDisk-iXpand-Drive
SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, iXpand, and the iXpand logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. iPhone, iPad, Lightning, Mac, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the US and other countries and is used under license by Apple Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
1 iOS 11 or higher required for iXpand Drive App. iXpand Flash Drive not included with iXpand Drive App. For iPhone, iPad and iPod compatibility, see http://www.sandisk.com/support/ixpandcompatibility.
2 Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by iOS 11+, macOS 10.8+, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
3 Support for .MP4, .MOV video formats. 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) video support may vary based on file
attributes, host device and other factors. DRM-protected content cannot be streamed. Check with the content provider for playback restrictions.
Product specifications subject to change without notice. Pictures shown may vary from actual products.
© 2021 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk® products.”
3. SanDisk iXpand™ Sync
“Have an iXpand™ Flash Drive? Download the app that works seamlessly with your drive as the simplest way to transfer photos, videos and files between iPhone, iPad and computers – without the cloud, cables or internet connections.
What is the iXpand Flash Drive?
It’s like the USB Flash Drive you use to transfer files between computers – but made for your iPhone and iPad1. Simply connect the drive to your iPhone or iPad with the Lightning connector, or use the USB connector to quickly and securely transfer your photos and videos to your PC or Mac computer.
To learn more about the iXpand Flash Drive go to www.sandisk.com/ixpandflashdrive
So easy to use:
Simply connect the drive to your iPhone or iPad with the Lightning connector and the app will launch and, if you choose, you can automatically sync your photos and videos from the camera roll to the drive whenever it’s connected. The app makes it easy to watch videos or listen to music directly from the drive. To keep your content safe, the app even lets you encrypt files for secure transfer and storage between your devices2.
Features and Benefits:
• High speed transfer to and from your iPhone, iPad, and the drive
• Automatically syncs photos and videos from the camera roll when connected
• Plays movies directly from the drive (supports all popular-formats3)
• Encrypts files across iPhone, iPad, and computers for secure transfer2
Please visit SanDisk support at www.sandisk.com/ixpandflashdrive
Object code repository – https://github.com/SanDisk-Open-Source/SanDisk-iXpand-Flashdrive
1 Supports iPhone5 and newer, iPad Air, iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and newer, iOS7x required.
2 Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by iOS 7+, Mac OS X v10.6+ (Software download required for Mac, (see www.sandisk.com/support/ixpandflashdrive) Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Windows 8.
3 Support for .WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV video formats. Compatible device required.
iPhone, iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
SanDisk is a trademark of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates, registered in the United States and other countries.
©2016 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.”
4. USB Disk SE – File Manager
“USB Disk lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPhone and iPad. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone / iPad, then view them anywhere!
TUAW – “USB Disk is […] a nicely designed one.”
Lifehacker – “The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device.”
Apple – “New and Noteworthy”
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Access Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
• Store and view files on your iPhone / iPod.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• View and download email attachments.
• Full screen file viewer.
• USB file transfers.
• Background audio.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, …).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, …).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav,…).
• Video files (m4v, mov, avi, mkv, …).
Buy now and get free updates.
All features listed above can be used without an in app purchase. Some advanced features require an active subscription. These include:
• Open and create zip files.
• Adjust the audio mixer, use shuffle and repeat.
• Access the device’s photos library.
• Protect the access to the app or specific files and folders with lock codes.
• Access WebDAV and FTP servers. You can also configure SharePoint connections.
• Edit simple text files. Also annotate PDF files.
• Present files on external screens.
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in our storefront. All subscription costs will be charged to your Apple ID account, starting at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. It is not possible to cancel a subscription period once you have been charged for it. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased. You can manage subscriptions and disable auto renewal by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://imesart.com/legal/terms-of-service.php”
5. Y Disk HD
The AGP File Pro App is a strong file manager on iOS device. Storage, manage and exchange files between iOS and Windows/Mac – without Internet connection and cables. The App works with hardware together, it’s like the USB flash drive with standard USB & iOS lightning duo connectors. When the hardware connects to PC/Mac, it will be a standard USB flash drive. And when connect it to iPhone/iPad, the hardware will expand the storage space for iOS device.
• Play video/audio on the flash drive directly on iOS device.
• Browse local files on flash drive and AGP File Pro App.
• File management operation such as copy, delete, share etc.
• Lock files and App with password and touch ID.
• Share files to social media or other App on iOS device
• iOS device with lightning connector and iOS 8 system and later version
• Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8, Windows10 on PC
• Mac OS 10.5 and later version”