If you are looking for the Best iPhone App Wifi Analyzer to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone App Wifi Analyzer that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone App Wifi Analyzer, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone App Wifi Analyzer
1. Fing – Network Scanner
“Fing has helped 40 million user worldwide to understand:
• Who’s on my WiFi
• Is someone stealing my WiFi and broadband?
• Have I’ve been hacked? Is my network secure?
• Are there hidden cameras in the B&B I’m staying in?
• Why Netflix has started buffering?
• Is my internet provider giving me the speed I pay for?
Fing is the #1 Network Scanner: discovers all the devices connected to your WiFi and identifies them, with our patented technology used also by router manufacturers and antivirus companies worldwide.
With Fing App’s free tools and utilities help you:
• Scan networks with Fing’s Wi-Fi & LAN network scanner and discover all devices connected to any network
• Get the most accurate device recognition of IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor and manufacturer
• Run WiFi and Cellular internet speed tests, download speed and upload speed analysis and latency
• Browse internet outages in your area, ISP ratings, reviews and speed statistics
• Advanced device analysis of NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP and Bonjour names, properties and device types
• Includes port scanning, device ping, traceroute and DNS lookup
• Receive network security and device alerts to your phone and email
Add Fingbox to unlock advanced network protection and smart home troubleshooting features:
• Know who’s home while you’re not there with Digital Presence
• See devices near your home with Digital Fence
• Block intruders and unknown devices automatically before they join your network
• Set parental control features to schedule screen time and pause internet access
• Analyze bandwidth usage by device
• Find Wi-Fi sweet spots
• Automate network speed tests and get reports for benchmarking ISP performance
• Secure your home network with opened port detection and network vulnerability analysis
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. NetSpot – Wi-Fi Analyzer
With free NetSpot WiFi analyzer, you’ll get a highly efficient and seamlessly operating wireless network be it at your home or office or even in an airport-sized space.
NetSpot WiFi analyzer for iOS offers you mobility, adaptability and an extraordinary simplicity of use. You’ll surely be pleased with the results this wireless scanner and WiFi analyzer will yield. Even if you are not a network setup professional, you’ll find NetSpot very easy to operate.
Here’s what you can do with NetSpot WiFi Analyzer:
* Scan your and surrounding wireless networks;
* Observe the changes in data charts in real time;
* Compare networks by Signal strength and WiFi Channel;
* Use filters for scanned networks: by Name, by Security protocol, by Signal strength, by Band.
NetSpot is neatly packed with essential features including:
* Live Data collection: visualization of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac live Wi-Fi data;
* 2.4 and 5GHz Bands supported: NetSpot works with both bands to discover networks;
* Detailed info for Access Points: Network name, Band, Channel, MAC address, Signal level, Security, etc.
Areas, where NetSpot WiFi Analyzer is indispensable:
* Monitoring your wireless network for general issues;
* Detecting and fixing a WiFi channel overlap cases;
* A quick examination of the surrounding WiFi coverage;
* Checking for any issues with wireless connection;
* Detecting signal leakages.
All of the above helps you troubleshoot and greatly improve your WiFi network coverage, performance, steadiness, and capacity.
Get free NetSpot WiFi analyzer for iOS today to ensure your WiFi runs smoothly and offers an impressively even coverage in the future!
Feel free to send us your questions and propositions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly respond.”
4. Network Analyzer
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device’s addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device’s reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server’s IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates”