If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps 2014 to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone Apps 2014 that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone Apps 2014, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone Apps 2014
1. 1Password – Password Manager
1Password: the password manager that’s as beautiful and simple as it is secure. Just add your passwords and let 1Password do the rest. Sign in to websites and apps with just a few taps, and use the password generator to change your passwords and make them stronger.
**Webby Award Winner**!
Try 1Password free for 30 days, then keep going with a 1Password subscription*.
PUT PASSWORDS IN THEIR PLACE
◆ Create strong, unique passwords and memorizable pass-phrases for your online accounts
◆ Fill usernames, passwords, credit card numbers and addresses into websites and supported apps
◆ Access your information on all your mobile devices and computers
◆ Store items in more than a dozen categories: logins, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver’s licenses, passports, and more
◆ Create multiple vaults to keep different areas of your life separate
◆ Organize your information with tags and favorites
◆ Add custom fields to your items to store security questions, extra URLs, and any other information you can think of
◆ Use Spotlight to search for information when you need it
Everything you store in 1Password is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password uses end-to-end encryption, so your data is only ever decrypted offline. The encryption keys never leave your device, and you are the only one who can see your passwords.
◆ Unlock the app quickly and securely with Face ID
◆ Lock the app automatically to ensure your data is protected, even if your device is lost or stolen
◆ Use 1Password as your authenticator: store two-factor authentication codes and access them quickly when it’s time to sign in
◆ Get alerts when a site you use has been compromised and you need to change your passwords
SHARE WITH TEAMS AND FAMILIES
1Password for iOS has full support for team and family accounts. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with those you work and live with.
◆ Add all your accounts — family, team, individual — and see all your information in one place
◆ Easily migrate information between accounts
◆ Share passwords, documents, and more with teammates and family members
Get a 30-day free trial when you install 1Password, and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase*.
Your subscription includes the full 1Password experience for all your computers and mobile devices. Your data syncs securely and automatically between your devices, and can also be accessed on the web.
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
1Password has been highlighted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Verge, Ars Technica, Mashable, and The Guardian. We’ve also received many awesome honors:
◆ Named One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps by Business Insider
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Received an Ars Design Award
We’re proud of this recognition, and we’re even happier that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us with us at email@example.com, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
* 1Password is a monthly service that costs $3.99 for individuals or $6.99 for a family of 5 (prices vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
2. Elevate – Brain Training
Elevate is a brain training program designed to improve your mind’s focus, memory, speaking abilities, processing speed, math skills, and more. Each person is provided with a personalized training program that adjusts over time to maximize results.
The more you train with Elevate, the more you’ll improve critical cognitive skills that are proven to boost productivity, earning power, and self-confidence. 90%+ report improved vocabulary, math skills, and overall mental sharpness when they frequently use Elevate.
IN THE NEWS
“Elevate comes out ahead” in the battle of the brain training apps. – CNET
Elevate is a “cognitive pick-me-up” with games that are “good for mental breaks throughout the workday.” – Washington Post
• 40+ Brain Training Games: Improve your critical cognitive skills like focus, memory, processing, math, precision, and comprehension with 40+ brain training games.
• Performance Tracking: Measure your performance against yourself and others. Weekly reports that highlight your key accomplishments and opportunities are delivered once per week.
• Personalized Workouts: Customize your daily training focus and choose between 3 and 5 games. Get personalized daily workouts that include the skills you need most.
• Adaptive Progression: Train your brain with adaptive difficulty progression that ensures your experience is challenging.
• Workout Calendar: Track your streaks and stay motivated with Elevate’s workout calendar.
• Elevate Dash on Apple Watch: Play 4 additional mini-games and review your performance on your Apple Watch with Elevate Dash.
• And more!
WHY YOU NEED ELEVATE
• Express yourself more effectively in writing. Write with clarity, persuasiveness, and concision.
• Improve your spelling and punctuation. Avoid common writing pitfalls.
• Become a better reader. Read everyday materials faster and with greater understanding.
• Expand your vocabulary.
• Quickly and easily solve everyday math problems. Get better at comparing prices, splitting bills, and calculating discounts and markups.
• Speak more effectively. Become more articulate and speak with a better communicating tone and meaning.
RESEARCH BEHIND ELEVATE
Elevate’s games are designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience and cognitive learning and are based on extensive scientific research. Elevate’s brain training algorithms further focus the learning experience by drawing from research in memory studies to develop a personalized training program for each user.
ELEVATE SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Elevate offers a 7-day free trial as well as a basic free version. To access the free version, tap the X in the upper left-hand corner after you sign up for an account.
If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a yearly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the term. Subscription renewals cost the same as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your iTunes Account Settings. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
3. Hours Time Tracking
“Hours Time Tracking let’s you track time as an individual, freelancer, contractor, employee or as part of a team. Activate a simple timer to track where you spend your hours, use the visual timeline to correct mistakes or use the bulk timesheet entry to create a timesheet after the fact. Flexibility makes this the ideal time tracker tool to track all of your hours easily and quickly.
Whether you are tracking personal time or tracking your hours as a professional such as a freelancer, developer, contractor or part of a Team for employee time tracking, the Hours app is the perfect choice for an easy time tracker.
Multiple hours tracking options:
Hours Personal – easily track time for personal use.
Hours Professional – enables freelancers, contractors and entrepreneurs to track time on projects and invoice for their time.
Hours Teams – enables collective tracking for team members working on a project.
“The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App” – Forbes
“Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface” – TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” – 9to5Mac
Best New Apps – Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, reporting, and an easy to use interface crafted by an Apple Design Award winning team, Hours lets you:
– Choose between the Professional, Team and Personal version based on the features you need
– Easily create simple timers that track tasks real time or use our timesheet option for after the fact time entry
– Start/stop/switch timers with one tap
– Edit the visual timeline to quickly identify and correct mistakes
– Sync your time across multiple devices including Apple Watch and Hours Web
– Invoice for your time with the Professional and Team versions
– Use Siri to start and stop time tracking
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours offers an “Hours Pro” monthly subscription for $7.99 per month and an “Hours Pro” yearly subscription for $59.99 annually. When you purchase a subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Hours also offers an “Hours Personal” subscription for $19.99 annually. When you purchase a subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
To manage your subscription, (including upgrading, downgrading and deactivating auto-renewal), go to the Account Settings screen after purchase. Instructions are available at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/”