If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps Browser to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps Browser that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps Browser, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Apps Browser
1. AirWeb – Web Browser for Apple TV
“Insanely impressed with how clever the implementation of @AirWebApp is.
One of those “Um…DUH” type experiences :)”
– Senior UI Designer at Apple
This is the first TV browsing experience that is actually pleasant to use! Using your iPhone/iPad as an input device you can now finally take advantage of that big beautiful HDTV to browse the web. Share webpages with friends or colleagues, or just surf on your own, either way BIGGER is BETTER.
AirWeb runs on any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad that support AirPlay Mirroring and uses AirPlay to show the webpages directly on your Apple TV connected TV, while creating a trackpad and controls on your touchscreen iOS device. It takes full advantage of the width and height of your HDTV, and allows you to browse comfortably without having to look down at your iOS device.
– iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina
– iPad 2, 3 and 4
– iPad Air 1 and 2
– iPad Pro(s)
– iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus, 6S and 6S Plus
– iPod Touch 5th gen
Note that you need an Apple TV 2, 3 or 4 to use this app wirelessly.
Please submit any feedback or bugs through email to us at email@example.com. We have no way of replying to you or help you if you just leave a review.”
2. Google Chrome
“Download the new Google Chrome for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of Google Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by Google.
NEW – you can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE – Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers on Google fast.
• BROWSE FAST – Choose from personalised search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN – Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME – When you sign in to Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords and settings will be automatically synced so that you can access all your information from your phone, tablet or laptop.
• STORE PASSWORDS AND PAYMENT METHODS – Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH – Use Google Voice Search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY – See all your tabs in a single view and easily organise them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU – Chrome surfaces articles, blogs and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalised it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE – Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE – Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES – Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.”
3. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
4. Microsoft Bing Search
“Microsoft Bing helps you find trusted search results fast, tracks topics and trending stories that matter to you, and gives you control of your privacy. Skip typing and search with your voice, your camera, or a picture from the web. Join Microsoft Rewards program and start earning points just by searching on Bing. Redeem points for free gift cards at participating stores. Personalize your home screen with our stunning wallpaper images from around the world. With our new design, get one-tap access to features and experiences across Microsoft. Bing: It’s search that gives you more.
All the highlights
New homepage : See top news, stay updated on topics you’re following, and get quick access to Microsoft features
Search : Get the same trusted search results and more
Rewards* : Earn points toward free gift cards and more
Weather : See the forecast for today and the week ahead
Visual Search : Search right from your camera or by uploading a picture
Nearby : Search, explore, and discover fun and local close by places
Groceries : Get access to savings from local grocery stores and link coupons to your customer loyalty card to redeem instore.
Sports : Track scores, standings, news, and more
Wallpaper : Pick from a collection of beautiful images featured on the Bing homepage
Voice search : Tap the mic icon and use your voice to search
Video and images : Search and browse visual media across the web
Translator : Get quick translations in more than 70 languages
Unit converter : An easy-to-use tool that converts in 18 different unit categories
Shopping** : Find great deals and coupons for retailers
Math : Enter math problems and get step-by-step solutions
Esports : Watch livestreams, get the latest news, and more
OneDrive : Access, upload, and share your files from anywhere
* Only available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
** Only available in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany and France.”
5. Private Browser – Surf Safe
If you want to browse the Internet fast on your iPhone and iPad with all advantages of anonymity, security and data protection with proxy technology over VPN servers, download Private Browser.
Private Browser – is a revolutionary web surfing solution with unique easy-to-use UI. It uses powerful methods of encryption, ensuring 100% of online security. All of your web activity will be safe and hidden from the prying eyes.
Featuring online protection, Private Browser is about secure and anonymous web surfing experience. This application is based on exclusive technology from KeepSolid Inc. Private Browser allows secure online surfing activity and is supported by the use of a variety of encryption methods.
There are no other equivalents of the browser available today on the market. It utilizes only secure connection, which greatly contributes to user’s online safety. As a reliable privacy tool, you can select a server in any country from our list and hide your actual location.
Private Browser is the best alternative for Chrome, Mercury, Firefox, Opera.
1. Browser Protection with the use of powerful encryption methods
2. Easy global server selection
3. Local security
4. Individual application access
1. Pattern Lock
2. Pass Code Availability
4. Touch ID
1. Choose Your Own Server
2. Anonymous Internet Surfing
3. Fast connection speed
4. Output/Input data encryption
5. Standard mode and improved security mode
6. Clear-all-browsing-data feature
1. Convenient & fast tab scroll
2. Visible & Hidden IP on a Map
3. User-Friendly Design
4. Fast Adapting
1. Open more than 25 tabs simultaneously
2. Basic authorization
3. Google Default Search Engine
1. Bookmark menu (iPhone, iPad)
2. Add, move, delete bookmarks and folders
3. Create new bookmark folders
Private Browser is free to download and try for 7 days. We offer 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.