If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For 10 Year Olds to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps For 10 Year Olds that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps For 10 Year Olds, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Apps For 10 Year Olds
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
“Froggipedia, an engaging, interactive, powerful constructive learning Apple AR which helps explore and discover the unique life cycle and intricate anatomical details of a frog.
It is a sterling example of how AR technology has moved leaps and bounds.
The app provides an immersive and engaging experience which elaborates on each phase of the life cycle of a little amphibian called the frog.
Froggipedia helps us to observe the life cycle of a frog, such as how it turns from a single celled egg in water to a tadpole which in turn metamorphoses into a froglet and eventually a full grown frog. We can further dissect and observe the complex structure of its various organ systems right on our iOS devices using an Apple pencil or your finger.
Thus we get best of both worlds as we get to successfully observe and learn about the structure of a frog and yet cause no harm to life. A fun quiz in the end helps in absorbing the knowledge gained through this innovative app called Froggipedia.
Froggipedia has been awarded “iPad App of the Year” 2018 and is now available in the following languages: Japanese, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Korean, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin Spanish.”
3. Learn to Read – Duolingo ABC
From preschool to first grade, engage kids with interactive stories and over 700 hands-on lessons. Duolingo ABC offers bite-sized lessons to help kids learn the alphabet, phonics, sight words, vocabulary, and more! Lessons also include multi-sensory activities, such as tracing, drag-and-drop prompts and more.
Interactive stories will teach kids to read and build fluency. Delightful stories include engaging imagery while reading words aloud to kids and highlighting each word spoken. This utilizes multi-sensory learning, and can help your child learn to read independently.
Fun mini games and rewards work in tandem with the bite-sized lessons, keeping kids motivated to learn while building their confidence.
Duolingo ABC helps kids have fun while they sound out words, practice reading and writing in English, and build reading literacy skills for a lifetime!!
DUOLINGO ABC FEATURES:
Lessons & Stories:
– Engage kids in hands-on learning they will love!
– New lessons are added often, so there is always something new to discover!
– Bite-sized lessons help kids learn phonics, sight words & vocabulary
– Enjoy fun activities like letter tracing and interactive stories, suitable for even the youngest learners
– Kids will love, play and learn from Duolingo ABC’s cast of characters!
Designed For Kids, By Experts:
– Designed by literacy & early-education experts to develop kids’ skills in phonics, sight words, reading & more
– Lessons are built to feel like a game, mixing learning with fun!
– Get children excited to learn with mini games & rewards to stay motivated and keep going
– Thoughtfully designed learning sequences will build confidence in your kids with each success!
Kid-Safe & Ad-Free
– Rest easy, parents: There are no ads or in-app purchases to worry about
– Age appropriate content: content is focused on preschool, kindergarten and first grade level lessons
– On a plane? At a restaurant? Duolingo ABC can be used anytime, anywhere
– Enjoy playing and learning offline – so kids can learn wherever you go
Duolingo ABC is an educational learning app that offers immersive lessons to teach preschool to first grade kids reading fundamentals.
Terms of Service: https://www.duolingo.com/terms”
4. OLogy: Science for Kids
Trusted by teachers for more than 20 years, OLogy was developed by Museum educators with some of the world’s leading scientists and is now available as an app. There’s lots to do!
Play games, watch videos, and read articles about all kinds of science, from Archaeology to Zoology:
– Discover what a T. rex ate for lunch
– Find out how astronomers figure out the distance to faraway stars
– Build webs of life under the sea
– Join a virtual birding expedition with Theodore Roosevelt
– See how ancient Greeks used poison for good and evil
– And much more!”
5. Sago Mini Airport
Watch the bags go by on the conveyor belt, check your belongings through the security x-ray, grab a snack at the vending machines or hang out at the indoor playground. When it’s time for takeoff, head out onto the runway and pick your ride – are you team helicopter or jumbo jet? Bon voyage!
Spend your layover exploring all the unique areas of the airport. Just like in real life, visit the arrivals gate, security checkpoint, food court, indoor playground, baggage carousel, airplane runway and much more. Each area has dozens of movable objects and surprises to uncover!
MEET THE FAMILY
Brand new characters like Jinja’s Grandma Nola, Jack’s nieces and nephews Buff, Fluff and Muff and Harvey’s uncle Jasper have come to wish you bon voyage! And don’t think we’d let Fins miss out on the fun – we’ve built him a special robot suit so he can vacation on land with his pals.
ADORABLE DETAILS AND FUN SURPRISES
Your Sago Mini friends travel in style with their custom luggage – can you guess whose bag is whose? Be sure to visit security next, where a working x-ray examines whatever you place on the belt in real time! Suffering from some pre-flight jitters? Shake it off at the indoor playground or grab a surprise treat at the vending machines.
Love the open-ended play of Airport? Check out our other Sago Mini Playsets: Farm, Big City and Zoo.
• Explore unique locations like the security gate, indoor playground, runway, arrival gate, baggage carousel and much more
• Meet new characters and uncover dozens of fun surprises and props
• Fly your own propeller plane, helicopter or jumbo jet on the runway
• Ideal for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 2-5
• Whimsical artwork and custom sound design
• Play wherever you are – without WI-FI or Internet
• Safe and kid-friendly – no in-app purchases or third-party advertising, play without any interruptions!
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.”