If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For 11 Year Olds to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For 11 Year Olds that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For 11 Year Olds, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Apps For 11 Year Olds
“Froggipedia, an engaging, interactive, powerful constructive learning Apple AR which helps explore and discover the unique life cycle and intricate anatomical details of a frog.
It is a sterling example of how AR technology has moved leaps and bounds.
The app provides an immersive and engaging experience which elaborates on each phase of the life cycle of a little amphibian called the frog.
Froggipedia helps us to observe the life cycle of a frog, such as how it turns from a single celled egg in water to a tadpole which in turn metamorphoses into a froglet and eventually a full grown frog. We can further dissect and observe the complex structure of its various organ systems right on our iOS devices using an Apple pencil or your finger.
Thus we get best of both worlds as we get to successfully observe and learn about the structure of a frog and yet cause no harm to life. A fun quiz in the end helps in absorbing the knowledge gained through this innovative app called Froggipedia.
Froggipedia has been awarded “iPad App of the Year” 2018 and is now available in the following languages: Japanese, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Korean, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin Spanish.”
“GarageBand turns your iPad, and iPhone into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. And with Live Loops, it makes it easy for anyone to have fun creating music like a DJ. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play keyboards, guitars, and create beats that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug in a guitar or bass and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use a Touch Instrument, microphone, or a guitar and instantly record a performance with support for up of 32 tracks. Use the Sound Library to download additional free instruments, loops and sound packs created by some of the biggest producers in the world. And then share your song with friends and family.
Live Loops. Make music like a DJ
• Use Multi-Touch to tap and trigger a Live Loop cell or group of cells
• Get started with templates or build your own grid from scratch with Apple Loops
• Create custom loops by recording directly into a cell using any Touch Instrument
• Use Remix FX to perform DJ-style effects
• Tap record to capture your performance
Play your iPad, and iPhone, like a musical instrument
• Play a variety of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard
• Play and record using the Alchemy Touch Instrument
• Build grooves inspired by classic electronic drum machines with the Beat Sequencer
• Download free instruments, loops and sound packs for GarageBand with the Sound Library
• Capture any sound and apply studio-class effects
• Recreate legendary guitar or bass rigs using virtual amps & stompboxes
• Record performances from third-party music apps directly into GarageBand using Audio Unit Extensions*
Drummer for iOS
• Add virtual session drummers to your song, who take direction and play realistic grooves
• Choose from acoustic, electronic drummers and percussionists**
• Each character provides their own sound and the ability to create over a million realistic grooves and fills
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments
• Play an entire string orchestra using Smart Strings
• Perform with Chord Strips and autoplay using any keyboard instrument
• Groove with a variety of Smart Basses using upright, electric, and synth sounds
• Strum chords or trigger autoplay patterns on an acoustic and electric Smart Guitar
Create a song anywhere you go
• Record, arrange and mix your song with up to 32 tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops***
• Record multiple times over any song section and choose your favorite using Multi-Take Recording
• Use professional mixing effects, including Visual EQ, Bitcrusher, and Overdrive
• Recording, mixing and exporting a song can be done at 24-bit audio resolution
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play
• Automate the volume and record the movement of controls on Touch Instruments
• Add comments or lyric ideas to your song with an integrated notepad
Share your songs
• Keep your songs up to date across all devices using iCloud Drive
• Create custom ringtones and alerts for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Share your songs using email or Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud****
• Remotely add new tracks to your Logic Pro X project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
* Requires compatible third-party Audio Unit Extensions apps from the App Store.
** Requires free download from GarageBand Sound Library.
*** Multitrack recording requires a compatible third-party audio interface.
**** Sharing to Facebook and YouTube requires iMovie.”
3. Sago Mini Airport
Watch the bags go by on the conveyor belt, check your belongings through the security x-ray, grab a snack at the vending machines or hang out at the indoor playground. When it’s time for takeoff, head out onto the runway and pick your ride – are you team helicopter or jumbo jet? Bon voyage!
Spend your layover exploring all the unique areas of the airport. Just like in real life, visit the arrivals gate, security checkpoint, food court, indoor playground, baggage carousel, airplane runway and much more. Each area has dozens of movable objects and surprises to uncover!
MEET THE FAMILY
Brand new characters like Jinja’s Grandma Nola, Jack’s nieces and nephews Buff, Fluff and Muff and Harvey’s uncle Jasper have come to wish you bon voyage! And don’t think we’d let Fins miss out on the fun – we’ve built him a special robot suit so he can vacation on land with his pals.
ADORABLE DETAILS AND FUN SURPRISES
Your Sago Mini friends travel in style with their custom luggage – can you guess whose bag is whose? Be sure to visit security next, where a working x-ray examines whatever you place on the belt in real time! Suffering from some pre-flight jitters? Shake it off at the indoor playground or grab a surprise treat at the vending machines.
Love the open-ended play of Airport? Check out our other Sago Mini Playsets: Farm, Big City and Zoo.
• Explore unique locations like the security gate, indoor playground, runway, arrival gate, baggage carousel and much more
• Meet new characters and uncover dozens of fun surprises and props
• Fly your own propeller plane, helicopter or jumbo jet on the runway
• Ideal for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 2-5
• Whimsical artwork and custom sound design
• Play wherever you are – without WI-FI or Internet
• Safe and kid-friendly – no in-app purchases or third-party advertising, play without any interruptions!
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.”
4. Weebly by Square
“Over 50 million artists, makers and creative entrepreneurs around the world have already created a website or online store using Weebly. Enjoy the freedom to create, launch and grow your online business, website or blog directly from your iPhone or iPad, wherever, whenever. Enjoy a simplified process of building your site with our easy drag and drop builder. Tell your unique story and build your brand with Weebly.
“Weebly’s clear, usable interface, attractive themes, strong commerce features, mobile capabilities, and site portability earned it a PCMag Editors’ Choice for modern site builders.” – PC Mag
“They have extended their reach into a full-service platform that provides not only organization and design, but ecommerce, a new robust app center for third party plugins, analytics, cloud hosting, and most recently, completely new mobile apps for site editing on the go.” – Forbes
iPhone & iPad Features:
Create your online store:
• Use the intuitive drag-and-drop builder designed specifically for touchscreen
• Add products to your site using images directly from your photo library
• Customize your site with fully responsive online store themes offered on Weebly desktop
Create your website:
• Use the intuitive drag-and-drop builder designed specifically for touchscreen
• Upload images directly from your photo library, select from a wide range of text, media and design elements
• Customize your site with the same free, responsive themes offered on Weebly desktop
See all your activity in one place
• Monitor all of your site activity in real-time from the Site Dashboard
• See more detailed stats on site traffic, store orders, form entries, and more from the Insights tab
Run your business from anywhere
• Build and manage your online store from anywhere.
• Process and fulfill orders, add products, check inventory, and receive notifications when a new order is placed
Create a blog and stay connected to your visitors
• Publish your thoughts with the blog post editor
• Instantly respond to blog comments and form entries, reply to customer inquiries and stay connected to your followers from anywhere
• Never travel far from your loyal readers, customers and fans
• Capture updates in offline mode
• Save and sync work across all devices so you can pick up where you left off on desktop or mobile
• Connect: monthly subscription of $6.99 or yearly subscription of $47.99 per year
• Starter: monthly subscription of $13.99 or yearly subscription of $99.99 per year
• Pro: monthly subscription of $17.99 or yearly subscription of $149.99 per year
• Business: monthly subscription of $34.99 or yearly subscription of $299.99 per year
• Performance: monthly subscription of $45.99 or yearly subscription of $449.99 per year
Your subscription will automatically renew in a month or yearly, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period based on the pricing above.
Weebly’s terms of service: https://www.weebly.com/terms-of-service”