If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For Business to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For Business that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For Business, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Apps For Business
1. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
2. LinkedIn: Job Search & News
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn–anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch–get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent–priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement”
“Run your business from your iPhone or iPad with the Salesforce mobile app. Access the power of the world’s #1 CRM platform from the palm of your hands and transform your business with real-time data and mobile-tailored Lightning apps.
Start instantly with Mobile Home
Kickstart your day with a personalized dashboard of cards that surfaces your favorite reports, lists, tasks, events, and more.
Access your data from anywhere
With an entire platform of mobile-optimized Lightning components and apps available at your fingertips, you can work across Salesforce clouds and industries to
quickly access and update critical business data from anywhere.
Work safely and securely
Built-in, enterprise-grade, app security protects your data in transit and on device while using the world’s most trusted cloud platform. Stay even more protected and compliant with granular security policies enabled by your business using Enhanced Mobile App Security and Compliance.
With custom push notifications tailored to your workflows, you can receive updates about your business data the moment they happen — powered by Notification Builder.
Install Salesforce Mobile to start running your business on your iPhone or iPad today!”
Veeqo for mobile makes it easy to manage your inventory, order picking and sales straight from your iPhone. Simply scan your product barcode or search by name or SKU to update stock levels for your products on all of your stores straight away. This includes: Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce.
All you need is a Veeqo account and this app to get started. Veeqo is inventory and order management made easy for online sellers.
–Look up products by scanning barcodes with your camera.
–Search all your products by name/SKU.
–View products based on whether they’re in stock.
–See which stores your products are selling on, their price and current stock quantity. As well as how many are already allocated to orders and what’s available to sell.
–Update products stock levels straight away across all of your stores.
–See sales for today and yesterday on the move, including gross profit and margin.
–Speed up order processing and create a pick list in seconds. Scan product barcodes from across your warehouse to get orders out the door quickly and picked correctly.”