If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For Ceos to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps For Ceos that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps For Ceos, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Apps For Ceos
1. Fantastical – Calendar & Tasks
“Fantastical is the multiple award-winning calendar app with powerful features including intuitive natural language text parsing, beautiful full calendar day, week, month, quarter and year views, tasks, time zone support, and much, much more.
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Flexibits Premium
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets – quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, quarter, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder”, “todo”, or “remind me to”
– Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases like “remind me tomorrow at 3PM”, “alert 1 hour before”, or “alarm 3PM”
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don’t launch the app often
• Birthdays – see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!”
2. Hipster CEO
Ever watched a show like Dragons’ Den or Shark Tank and thought that you could do a better job? Hipster CEO allows you to prove that you’re the next Mark Zuckerberg by growing your business from a tiny dorm room startup to a global tech powerhouse. And look totally trendy while you’re doing it.
» Choose from a number of tech products to develop, from social networks like Facebook to music streaming like Spotify
» Are you an executive or a tech playground type? Choose the office that suits you best
» Develop a truly innovative product, launch a killer marketing campaign and sell like pro to bring in some coin
» Delight your employees with bonuses and office perks from pool tables to go kart tracks
» Take investment or try to build just from your savings
» Sell your company for the big bucks
» Compare your performance against other Hipster CEOs around the world
Hipster CEO in the media:
“Championship Manager for startups…this app is a great bit of fun that can keep you entertained for hours.” – Adrian Collins, JOE.ie
“At last, there’s a game built around running a startup. What’s more scary: It’s closer to reality than you might imagine.” – Matthew Lynley, BuzzFeed
“…an iOS business sim that dramatizes the startup experience.” – Owen Faraday, PocketTactics
“Take charge of your very own startup and put your entrepreneurial skills to the test.” – Tasnuva Bindi, ShoeString.com.au
It’s time for you to prove you have what it takes to build a successful tech startup. Download Hipster CEO now.
Questions, problems, feedback? Get in touch whatup@hipsterCEO.com or follow us on Twitter at @hipsterCEOapp.”
3. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Insider subscriptions: email@example.com
Contact our editors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
4. Speak Like a CEO (McGraw Hill)
“It’s a master piece of work.” –App User Comment
“Very useful in my work. If you want to be a good communicator this is the app for you. ” –App User Comment
“Great…I recommend it to budding CEOs.” –App User Comment
“This is a very valuable app to those who are willing improve the way they communicate.” –App User Comment
During her 20 years in broadcasting, award-winning news anchor Suzanne Bates conducted over 10,000 interviews, in which she witnessed business leaders, politicians, and celebrities at their best and worst.
Now a top CEO communication coach, Bates is renowned for her uncanny ability to transform even the shyest oratorical mouse into a public-speaking lion. In Speak Like a CEO, Bates:
•Reveals the secrets for communicating in any situation
•Describes simple techniques for acing speeches, presentations, media interviews, Q&A sessions, business meetings, and more
•Outlines self-improvement plans that can easily be customized to your needs
•Shares secrets from top leaders, including Mario Cuomo’s technique for overcoming stage fright and Colin Powell’s secret for projecting authenticity
On your rise to the top, hard work and experience are important, but they can take you only so far. To lead in your profession, you must be ready to assume the leader’s speaking role. In survey after survey, the number-one skill determined to be indispensable to leaders is communication. Must you be born with this talent, or can you learn how to command a room?
In Speak like a CEO, Bates proves that you don’t have to be a natural-born speaker to develop a compelling communication style of your own. Whether you’re in the corner office or the Oval Office, at the dining room table or before an audience of millions, you’ll find a blueprint to speak like a leader and get results. Not another one-size-fits-all guide to better presentations or public speaking, Speak like a CEO is a sophisticated approach based on the philosophy that successful leaders have their own unique communication styles. Its self-assessments, exercises, and customizable self-improvement plans let you zero in on your strengths as a communicator and discover your natural abilities.
Bates is renowned for her ability to transform leaders who avoid the spotlight into bold, confident, natural speakers. In Speak like a CEO, she arms you with the same techniques that have helped her clients become communicators extraordinaire. You’ll find tricks of the trade, whether speaking in front of crowds and cameras or one-on-one.
Speak like a CEO also offers you a chance to learn from the masters. You will be inspired by the advice and experience of leaders including Rudolph Giuliani, Mario Cuomo, Colin Powell, Oprah Winfrey, Jack Welch, and Richard Branson. You’ll learn techniques of Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and even Abraham Lincoln. Speak like a CEO shows you how to:
•Overcome pressure and project a relaxed, comfortable presence
•Warm up any meeting and keep your audience engaged
•Discover your own authentic way to communicate
•Handle difficult conversations, interviews, and questions with confidence
•Ace the most challenging situations, including speeches, presentations, media interviews, Q&A sessions, business meetings, public debates, and more
•Create a simple, step-by-step plan so that you master every aspect of speaking
Your guide to handling any communication challenge like a pro, Speak like a CEO is one resource you don’t want to be without. Whether you’re on your way to the top or you’ve already arrived, you’ll refer to it again and again.
Included in the app are:
•The complete book
•The complete audiobook synchronized with the text
•Preferences settings for:
-Audio On/Off switch”
5. TripIt: Travel Planner
As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to email@example.com and we’ll instantly add it to your master itinerary. We make it easy to sync travel plans to your calendar or share them with anyone you choose.
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in or the confirmation number for your hotel. Find them instantly with TripIt — even when you’re offline. Access this information hands-free with Siri shortcuts!
Upload PDFs, photos, boarding pass and digital passport QR codes and more to your travel plans, so everything is in one place.
DESTINATION-SPECIFIC GUIDANCE AND SAFETY SCORES
TripIt’s travel guidance compiles details for you as you prepare for departure—including any vaccination certifications needed, testing requirement timeframes, entry requirements, recommended apps to download and more.
See safety scores for neighbourhoods around the world, representing risk levels across a variety of categories, such as women’s safety, political freedoms and access to health and medical services.
TripIt has lots of features to help you stay organised and find your way around on your next road trip. Map View plots out your entire trip on a map; Navigator quickly pulls up driving directions between two points; and Nearby Places locates the closest restaurants, parking, cafes and cash machines.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking in your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long. When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
• Send real-time flight status alerts
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Let you know how long the security lines are
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
TRIPIT PRO FOR SAP CONCUR USERS
If your company uses SAP Concur, you may receive complimentary TripIt Pro benefits that most travellers have to pay for. Make sure you’re connected to TripIt to get itineraries created for you as soon as you book, and receive a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro, if you’re eligible.