If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For Day Traders to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone Apps For Day Traders that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone Apps For Day Traders, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone Apps For Day Traders
1. Benzinga Financial News & Data
“Benzinga’s app gives you access to the fastest financial news and market data in one, easy to use platform. Read all of our great financial content, identify trade opportunities, and tap into the pulse of the market. Read breaking news to stay ahead of the pack. Benzinga’s latest app gives you all the information traders and investors need to stay ahead of the market on-the-go.
The Benzinga app includes:
• The latest news and headlines from our news desk.
• Fundamental data on your favorite stocks
• Track latest stock movements with “Why is it moving”
• Market-wide and sector data
• Watchlist news notifications
Download now to stay ahead, on the go!”
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Yahoo Finance
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
• Track the performance of your personal portfolio
• Follow stocks to get real-time quotes and personalized news
• Discover detailed financial information such as historical financials, ESG ratings, and top holders
• Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, and futures
• Compare and evaluate stocks with interactive full screen charts
• Sign in to view and edit your web portfolio on the go
• Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon
• Create multiple watchlists to organize the stocks you follow
• Enable notifications for price alerts, breaking news, earnings reports, and more
• Sync your portfolios across devices
About Yahoo Finance Plus billing:
• Upgrade to Yahoo Finance Plus for exclusive tools that help you maximize your profits with confidence.
For Yahoo Finance Plus Lite: You can choose to be billed $24.99 monthly or $249.99 annually.
For Yahoo Finance Plus Essential: You can choose to be billed $34.99 monthly or $349.99 annually.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account as soon as you confirm the purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing period unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any point in your App Store account settings.
Terms of Service: https://legal.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.html”