If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For Everyday Life to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For Everyday Life that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For Everyday Life, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Apps For Everyday Life
“Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you’ll love. Join a user research study here:
2. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
3. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”
4. Slice – Package Tracker
“Slice is everyone’s favorite online shopping assistant. Shopping, shipping, and saving have never been easier—or more fun. Slice keeps an eye on your purchases for you—watching for price drops, tracking your packages, and alerting you to hazardous product recalls. Never enter a tracking number again! It’s all done automatically with the e-receipts in your email…that’s why it’s so smart!
◈ SAVE MONEY–AUTOMATICALLY
Auto-refund is finally here! Slice shoppers can now get refunds on Price Drops automatically. Open the app, turn on auto-refund, and we’ll try to flood your bank with cash. If an item you’ve already purchased drops in price, we’ll reach out to the merchant on your behalf and request a refund. Price Drops has helped our users save hundreds of thousands of dollars, with the average price drop putting $25 back in your pocket–and it’s easier now than ever before…
◈ TRACK SHIPMENTS
Slice automatically grabs tracking numbers from your email–so you always know the status of your shipments (i.e late delivery, lost shipment, Amazon membership). Slice also sends push notifications when your packages are being shipped or when they’re out for delivery.
◈ SAVE RECEIPTS
Slice stores your e-receipts so you don’t have to. You don’t need them now, but you may need them someday for returns, exchanges, and warranties. Your receipts will always be in your account, even if you accidentally delete the email.
“Managing my budget is fun,” said no one ever. Slice provides you with your unique spending data, so you can see your purchasing trends and habits–and effortlessly manage your budget. View all your purchase data in easy-to-read charts and graphs.
Features for all of our power users out there:
◈ SCAN BARCODES: Use the parcel scanner feature to track the status of your outgoing deliveries and returns. Great for eBay and online sellers who want to track the products they ship out!
◈ TRACK PRE-ORDERS: Pin purchases to the top of the app so that you don’t forget about them. Perfect for pre-orders and daily deal vouchers.
◈ TOP MERCHANTS: 5.2 million products tracked daily! We can track all of the products you purchase from merchants like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Zappos, Gilt, Woot, Netflix, Newegg, Toms, and many others!
REVIEWS for the Slice app in the press:
◈ NBC’s The Today Show
“Slice is the easiest, most stress-free way to manage all of your online shopping.”
“Similar to what Mint offers for your personal finances and TripIt for your travel plans, Slice is a simple way to organize your purchases and simultaneously track orders from multiple vendors.”
“The Best Package Tracker for iPhone”
◈ CBS News
“the service is incredibly secure … Slice is a must-have tool for online shopping… I actually thought it was fun to see how I’ve spent my money through the years.”
Slice is completely FREE, simple and secure. To date, we’ve tracked over 200 million purchases. We’ll save you time and money. Download today!
App Preview music is from www.bensound.com.”