If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For Guys to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For Guys that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For Guys, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Apps For Guys
1. Cocktails Made Easy
– US iTunes ‘Staff Favorites’ – Feb 2009.
‘Cocktails Made Easy’ is a new title from the people behind ‘diffordsguide’ – one of the most complete and authoritative cocktail publications available.
Using just 14 readily available key ingredients you can make over 500 cocktails.
The step-by-step guide makes them simple to make and great to drink.
‘Cocktails Made Easy’ will demystify the art of cocktail making and includes classic and contemporary recipes from some of the world’s best cocktails bars.
– Grazia Magazine
“500 easy-to-make drinks. A choc-mint-liqueur free zone. Bottoms up!”
– Wall Street Journal – Eric Felten
If you’re just browsing, hunting for something tasty to try, how do you narrow your selections down to a manageable lot? One iPhone app, Cocktails Made Easy, solves that problem admirably…
– 500+ Easy to follow cocktail recipes.
– All recipes can be made with just 14 key ingredients.
– All recipes accompanied by a FULL screen colour photograph.
– All cocktails contain a comment and rating form top British drinks aficionado Simon Difford.
– Every necessary ingredient listed including all fruits and mixers.
– Add your own cocktails rating.
– Add your own cocktail notes.
– Create your personal favourite cocktail list.
– Mark bottles you already own in the ‘Cocktail Cabinet’ to see which drinks you can make.
– Shake the iPhone or iPod Touch for a random cocktail recipe.
– Search for cocktails by either name, rating or ingredients.
– View all screens in Landscape or Portrait mode.
– Email recipes to your friends.
– ‘Pin’ a cocktail to stop the iPhone/iPod Touch from going to sleep.
– ‘Pin’ a cocktail when passing the iPhone/iPod Touch to stop cocktail recipe changing (through Shake feature).
– Help screens available throughout the application through ‘Info’ button.
– Operates without an internet connection.
What customers are saying :-
5 Star – Simon Difford DELIVERS
(US iTunes Review Tiki Bar TV)
….Simon’s books blend masterful mixology with absolutely gorgeous graphic design…… this app has the same classy design and fantastic cocktails as Simon’s books. The writing is clean and witty. The drinks? Delicious.
5 Star – Fantastic!!
(UK iTunes review)
I didn’t think that this application would be up to the same standard set by the book (which is THE definitive cocktail bible), but I couldn’t have been more wrong! It’s every bit as informative as the book, and the fact that it’s interactive – it lists the cocktails that you can make from the drinks in your cabinet – makes it even easier to use. And at the price of half a pint of beer, it’s astonishingly under-priced for such a brilliant application.
5 Star – Marvelous
(UK iTunes review)
Looks as good as the books, fits in the pocket…….”
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
“Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Search in Incognito mode whenever you want. It’s always a tap away from the homescreen.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Just tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you’ll love. Join a user research study here:
4. Insider – Business News & More
Stay up-to-date with the latest news, sharp analyses and insightful commentaries from around the world and across the spectrum of Insider verticals.
+ Use summary mode to skim the key details of each article right in the main feed
This is a subscriber-exclusive feature, but you can try it free for 7 days!
+ Choose the topics you want included in your general feed so you’ll never miss the most important news that meets your needs
+ Enjoy an ad-free experience with faster load times and less distraction
+ Receive breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop
+ Search through Insider’s extensive news archives
+ Save interesting articles for later reading
+ Edit your saved article list to delete or remove all options
+ Share articles directly to your email or favorite supported social media apps (Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, WhatsApp, etc.)
+ Insider premium: exclusive articles and events for subscribers
We are always working to improve the overall app experience and welcome your feedback.
Feedback about the app: email@example.com
Contact Insider subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our editors: email@example.com
Thank you for reading!
Insider Subscription Agreement:
You are agreeing to purchase an Insider subscription that includes access to articles and our Insider Select e-newsletter. Once purchase is complete, payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of your subscription selection at the below prices (subject to change at a future time):
Monthly subscription – $11.99/month
Quarterly subscription – $27.99/Quarter
Annual subscription – $99.99/year
All subscriptions are set to renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.Subscriptions and renewals can be managed by visiting your Apple Account Settings after your purchase.
• Subscription 1 Month – USD 11.99*
• Subscription 3 Months – USD 27.99*
• Subscription 1 Year – USD 99.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.”