If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For Jeep to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps For Jeep that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps For Jeep, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Apps For Jeep
1. Fuelly: MPG & Service Tracker
“Easily track your vehicle’s fuel economy and vehicle maintenance records. Set up reminders to keep on top of maintenance tasks such as oil changes and tire rotations. Fuelly makes it easy for you to save money with gas mileage calculations (MPG) and service reminders.
The Fuelly app seamlessly integrates with Fuelly.com, the web’s most used gas mileage tracking website. Easily manage the cars in your garage and log each fuel-up. At each fuel-up, just add the miles, gallons and price per gallon and see your MPG data grow. All data is beautifully displayed and perfectly synchronized with your vehicle on Fuelly.com
• Tracks gas mileage and vehicle maintenance
• Attachments to store photos and PDFs
• Online sync to Fuelly.com
• Charts: MPG, stats, gas price, gas expenses, service expenses
• Customizable service reminders, with presets like oil changes, tire rotations, and more
• Priority support via in app messaging
• Supports multiple vehicles
• Store vehicle data: VIN, License Plate, etc.
• Excel compatible email reports (CSV attachment)
• International Units: MPG (US), MPG (Canada), MPG (UK), MPG (Imperial), L/100km, gal/100mi (US), gal/100mi (Imperial), km/L, km/gal (US), km/gal (Imperial), and mi/L
“App Store Pick of the Week.” —Apple
“Gas Cubby makes its mark not only with its power, but with its flexibility.” —Kyle Baxter – Macworld
For more information visit: www.Fuelly.com
For priority support, contact us via in app messaging. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also available from Fuelly:
• Remove ads
• Add photos and PDFs to records
• Auto completion of locations when adding fuel or services
$0.99 monthly • $6.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.fuelly.com/terms”
2. Jeep Badge of Honor
“As the official companion app to the online community of the same name, Jeep® Badge of Honor puts the off-road experience in your hand — so you can join in ‘celebrating off-road enthusiasts who’ve chosen the road less travelled’ — anywhere and everywhere you go.
Off-roading fans can now sign in, sign up and check in to legendary off-road trails across the U.S.A. earmarked by Jeep® Badge of Honor, plus:
▪Discover specially featured off-road trails and maps,
▪Get trail locations and directions, information, trail highlights and trail difficulty ratings
▪Earn Trail Points and ranks within the Jeep Badge of Honor community, plus special Hard Badges to put on your Jeep vehicle
▪Upload and share photos from your adventures with other fans in the Jeep Badge of Honor community
▪Enter Off-Roading 101 for off-roading basics, important safety reminders, the history of off-roading, information on dealing with different types of off-road terrain and to learn about Jeep Trail Ratings
Download it today to take the Jeep® off-road experience with you everywhere you go. Then get out and hit the trails!
Plus, don’t forget to visit the online Jeep® Badge of Honor experience at jeep.com/en/badge-of-honor to connect with the Jeep Badge of Honor community, check out other off-roaders’ photos, enjoy and upload videos, track your progress and check out what’s new in the off-road community before planning your next adventure!
NOTE: We cannot ship hard badges to any address outside the United States at this time.”
3. Jeep Vehicle Info
Do you own a 2011 or newer Jeep® brand vehicle? if so, the jeep® Vehicle Owners app is an essential tool for you. Putting vehicle and driver information right at your fingertips, this app lets you do everything from schedule service visits, check for recalls, view and record your maintenance history, contact roadside assistance and more. Get started today. Just login, scan your VIN…and enjoy the ride.
Note: All-New Jeep Grand Cherokee L not supported
We’ve added great new features to give vehicle owners even more support, including:
• Convenient online maintenance scheduling
• Simplified navigation
• Quick and easy access to your vehicle info
• Integration with new mopar.com site
ACCESS SPECIFIC VEHICLE INFO
• Owners Manuals
• Recall Information Including Repairs Needed And Parts Availability
• Your Insurance Policy Details
MANAGE YOUR MAINTENANCE
• Schedule Service appointments
• Check upcoming maintenance schedules (based on mileage)
• View maintenance/service records
• Update/record maintenance
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Available any time, anywhere, 24/7
• Towing Assistance
• Lockout Assistance
• Battery Jump Starts
• Tire Changes
• Fuel Delivery
• Choose a Preferred Dealer near you
• Find a dealer if you have troubles on the road
• Document accident details
• Add photographs
• Locate certified repair shops.
©2022 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, SRT® and Mopar are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. Fiat® and ALFA ROMEO are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission.”
“Whether you’re out adventuring in your Jeep® vehicle, relaxing in the comfort of your home or just about anywhere else, the new Jeep® app lets you stay in touch and helps you stay in control of your vehicle like never before. Need to contact your dealer? No problem, simply use the My Dealer feature to find your preferred dealership’s address, schedule service appointments, or call them directly with the touch of a button. Easily access your vehicle’s info—including the owner’s manual, service history, and more—with the My Garage and Digital Glovebox features. And stay up to date on open recalls using the Recall Alert so you’re always one step ahead. If your vehicle is equipped, you can remotely start or stop your vehicle+, lock or unlock the doors and activate the horn or exterior lights. You now have access to more services than ever, ranging from entertainment to available Navigation, safety and security and more, all combining to provide new levels of convenience and the peace of mind you deserve.
+You are responsible for using remote features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location. You must have an active subscription to Jeep® Connect, SiriusXM Guardian™ or Uconnect Access in order to use remote services. See Terms of Service for service limitations.
©2021 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Jeep is a registered trademark of FCA US LLC.”
Owners of vehicles equipped with Uconnect + SiriusXM Guardian* connected services, or earlier vehicles with Uconnect Access* connectivity can take advantage of the following services designed to make your life easier:
– Lock or unlock your car from virtually anywhere
– Start your car & cancel start remotely
– Flash the lights & sound the horn to help find your car
– Locate your car on a map using Vehicle Finder
– Send a destination to your car’s navigation system using Send & Go – Family Drive Alerts provides notifications for Boundary, Curfew, Speed and Valet.
Vehicles equipped with connected services will have an ASSIST and SOS/9-1-1 button on or above the rear view mirror inside the vehicle (excludes FIAT 500e).
To log into the Uconnect app, use the same email and password created when setting up your account on the Mopar Owner Site.
If you are having trouble logging into the app, please contact Uconnect Care at 1-877-855-8400 (U.S.) or 1-877-324-9091 (Canada).
Compatible vehicles in the U.S.:
– 2015 – 2017 Chrysler 200
– 2015 – 2019 Chrysler 300
– 2017 – 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
– 2015 – 2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger
– 2014 – 2019 Dodge Durango
– 2013 – 2017 Dodge Viper
– 2014 – 2019 Jeep® Cherokee
– 2017 – 2019 Jeep® Compass
– 2014 – 2019 Jeep® Grand Cherokee
– 2015 – 2019 Jeep® Renegade
– 2018 – 2019 Jeep® Wrangler
– 2020 Jeep® Gladiator
– 2013 – 2019 Ram 1500/2500/3500/Chassis Cab
– 2016 – 2018 FIAT 500e (electric vehicle)
Compatible Vehicles in Canada:
– 2018 – 2019 Chrysler 300
– 2018 – 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
– 2018 – 2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger
– 2018 – 2019 Dodge Durango
– 2019 Jeep® Cherokee
– 2018 – 2019 Jeep® Compass
– 2018 – 2019 Jeep® Grand Cherokee
– 2018 – 2019 Jeep® Renegade
– 2018 – 2019 Jeep® Wrangler
– 2020 Jeep® Gladiator
– 2018 – 2019 Ram 1500/2500/3500/Chassis Cab
Questions? You can also push the ASSIST button on your rearview mirror to speak with a representative, call customer care or contact your dealer.
Vehicle must be properly equipped with compatible Uconnect system. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access or SiriusXM Guardian fulfilling all registration and subscription requirements. Vehicle must be located within the 50 United States or Canada and have an active and usable cellular connection.
 Send & Go requires Uconnect Navigation. Remote Vehicle Start not available on all vehicles. You are responsible for using remote features in accordance with any laws, rules, or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
To learn more about these services, please visit DriveUconnect.com or DriveUconnect.ca.
For phone compatibility, visit UconnectPhone.com.
© 2019 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. ALFA ROMEO and FIAT are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission.
© 2019 FCA Canada Inc. All Rights Reserved.”