If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For Job Seekers to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 8 Best iPhone Apps For Job Seekers that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 8 Best iPhone Apps For Job Seekers, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
8 Best iPhone Apps For Job Seekers
1. Bluecrew – Find Flexible Work
Bluecrew connects you to part-time and full-time hourly jobs, putting you in control to select the jobs that fit your life, your schedule, and your goals. Plus, our employees have W-2 protections and benefits, including overtime pay, sick pay, workers’ comp, and even insurance.
How do I join the Bluecrew team?
Download the Bluecrew app and sign up.
Answer a few quick interview questions to become an eligible worker.
Select the jobs you want to work – and get paid weekly.
Why work with Bluecrew?
*Choose Work in Real-Time
Browse our network of diverse jobs – including work in warehouses, logistics, food service, and more – then choose a shift and get confirmed immediately.
*Set Your Own Schedule
Jobs come straight to your phone, complete with wage, location, job description and more. Select the work you want and build your own schedule – all in the app.
*Get W-2 Status Immediately
When you work with Bluecrew, you are a W-2 employee. Unlike typical “gig work” apps, Bluecrew offers all of the protections and benefits that come with being W-2.
We are currently working in the following states, but we’re rapidly adding more! If you don’t see your state here, check back soon:
California, Colorado, Illinois, Nevada, Missouri, Texas, Washington, Washington D.C.
What are you waiting for? Create your account today and start working and earning!
To learn more about the Bluecrew team, our mission, and what we’re up to, visit https://www.bluecrewjobs.com.
Have more questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
2. CareerBuilder: Job Search
“Whether you are looking for your next job, or your job was impacted by the current economy, we’re here to help rebuild the American workforce. Use our app to search jobs, manage your profile and resume, connect with employers and get hired – so you can get back to building your skills and a life that works.
Core features include:
• Upload or build your AI resume for free
• Save jobs to apply later
• Easy-apply with a single tap
• Create custom job alerts
• Research salaries and required skills
• Get notified when your applications are viewed
• Apply without creating an account with Guest Apply
Use the CareerBuilder Job Search app to discover jobs within a mile of your present location, in many metro areas. Not in a metro area? No problem, use our mapping technology to search an area by desired job title, salary, or skills.
Need a mobile-first resume? Use our award-winning AI technology to build a resume or CV. Or, upload an already-made resume from iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive. Then start applying for jobs in one tap!
Search for jobs using these keywords and more:
• Work from Home
• Gig Work
• Customer Service
• Administrative Assistant
• Transportation and many, many more terms
Creating a profile has several benefits that make your job search easier:
• Set up alerts for the most relevant job recommendations
• See other types of jobs based on your profile
• Let employers and companies do the find you
• Instantly apply with a single tap with your saved resume
• See who viewed your resume, and when !
• Know when your application was reviewed
Find work in any US location. Try searching in:
• New York
• Los Angeles
We’re Building for You™
CareerBuilder’s Job Search app is the easiest way to manage a career search from anywhere at any time. Your search starts today!
For over 25 years, CareerBuilder has put America to work, helping millions of people find jobs and hundreds of thousands of employers find the talent they need to succeed.”
3. Glassdoor – Job Search Tools
Our top 3 Glassdoor app features:
• Job search – our powerful job search tool automatically finds the right opportunities for you among millions of job listings.
• Workplace transparency – our growing database shows you company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more.
• Job applications – use the ‘Easy Apply’ button to apply for jobs on the go.
Our mission is simple – to help people everywhere find jobs and a company they love.
With Glassdoor, you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
Our new app feature allows job seekers to organise their jobs and content, create and manage relevant notes, and be able to discover hyper-relevant jobs and content based on what inspires them.
Research Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to plot your current base pay, reveal how your market value has trended over time, and discover how it compares to typical workers in the same field.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Learn about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Fast Job Searches & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find new job opportunities for you
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which job listings are new
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you’ll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Use the ‘Easy Apply’ button – simply upload your CV, fill in the application form and tap ‘Apply Now’
Access Company Reviews
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment
• View the pros and cons of a company, and see advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favourite companies to get the latest updates
• Get relevant suggestions for new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
Download now and take Glassdoor with you wherever you are.
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 13.0 and higher.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.glassdoor.com/about/doNotSell.htm”
4. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
5. Indeed Job Search
“Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site *
– Join over 250 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
– Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
– Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
– Simple, fast-loading job search
– Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
– View new jobs added since your last search
– Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
– Find full-time, part-time, casual, contract and internship jobs
– Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
– Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
– Personalise a message for each job before applying
– Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
– Recent job searches are remembered
– Save or email your favourite jobs
– Create a free Indeed account
– Follow favourite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
– Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
– See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
– Preview page displays full description of job posting
– See how companies are rated by employees
– Read over 12 million company reviews
– See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
– Review your employer
– Design optimised for iPad and iPad mini
This is performed for the legitimate interest of allowing Indeed to understand and optimise our users’ complete customer journey by:
– helping us understand how users arrive to Indeed
– better measure the performance of our ads;
– facilitating user logins through third party accounts in certain cases; and
– helping us understand where a user accesses Indeed through different devices
Please send feedback to email@example.com
* comScore, Total Visits March 2017
*Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, September 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.indeed.com/legal/ccpa-dns”
6. LinkedIn: Job Search & News
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn–anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch–get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent–priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement”
7. Monster Job Search
Oh hello. Didn’t see you lurking there. You must be looking for a job. Well, you came to the right app. Monster’s job app is free and easy to use. We put millions (actual millions) of jobs right in the palm of your hand. When you see something you like, simply swipe right.
Monster is the original job search website, which means we’ve spent lots of time hanging around the proverbial water cooler listening to what hard working people like you are looking for. We created our job app with you in mind. Here are some of our favorite features:
• Tailored for you. You’ll get personalized job recommendations.
• Easy resume upload. Start fresh or upload an existing resume to get started right now.
• Swipe right to apply. Save time by applying to multiple jobs in a flash.
• Helpful tools. Show off your skills, take a career quiz, edit your job preferences, and more.
• Lots of purple. Who doesn’t love purple?
Not all jobs are created equally, so get help finding that right fit with Monster. Simply install the free job app, create a profile or upload your resume/CV, and start applying!
Monster is committed to protecting the privacy of our users: https://www.monster.com/inside/fullpolicy/inside2.aspx”
8. ZipRecruiter Job Search
ZipRecruiter Job Search is the only app of its kind you will ever need, and it is 100% FREE.
1. Install the free ZipRecruiter job app.
2. Tell it about the jobs you’re looking for: location + keywords, or job titles
3. Find jobs you like!
4. Apply to jobs with just one tap!
5. Tell us when you find something, we love hearing from you 🙂
• Instantly search hundreds of job boards at once
• Get the best matched jobs sent to your inbox daily
• Apply in seconds from your phone
• Save jobs or searches and come back to them later
• Review your applied jobs list
• Get notified when your resume has been viewed
Your privacy is our priority. Learn more: Do Not Sell My Personal Information [www.ziprecruiter.com/ccpa-opt-out] | California Privacy Notice [www.ziprecruiter.com/california-privacy-notice]
Questions, comments, feedback? We’d love to hear from you about how to make our app better!
John and Joey