If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For No Wifi to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone Apps For No Wifi that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone Apps For No Wifi, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone Apps For No Wifi
1. Alto’s Adventure
“A piece of interactive art”
“Best of 2015” and “15 Most Beautiful Games”
“Favorite Apps of 2015”
– The New York Times
“One of the best mobile games”
– The Verge
“Alto’s Adventure demands your attention”
“2015 Game of the Year”
– Product Hunt
“Best 2D Visual Experience”
– 2015 Unity Awards Finalist
“One of the best-looking games on the App Store”
“The visuals really are incredible”
– Red Bull
“Best Looking Video Games of 2015”
“Wonderfully tranquil and beautiful”
“Best iPhone apps of 2015”
“I couldn’t let Alto’s Adventure slide by me”
“Alto’s Adventure for iOS may be the most beautiful endless runner you’ve ever played”
– The Next Web
“Pristine and refined”
– LA Times
“An engaging, relaxing, and beautiful experience.”
“Satisfies the soul”
“Alto’s Adventure is the endless runner matured”
“Alto’s Adventure is remarkably soothing”
– The New York Observer
“Favorite game of the year”
“A joyous experience”
“One of my favorite games”
“Alto is lovely”
“It’s seriously stunning”
“Alto’s Adventure is a brilliant mobile game”
“A beautiful visual experience”
“An elegant ride down nature’s greatest landmarks”
– Kill Screen
“A compelling game to play”
– The Washington Post
“Every inch of this game is visually impressive and delightfully charming”
– Business Insider
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends with Game Center. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
• Universal app with iCloud support. Play on your iPhone and iPad and your progress will always be in sync.
Alto’s Adventure is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases.”
Over 65 MILLION players and counting!
#1 GAME in 83 countries!
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR!
WINNER of the Apple Design Award!
Apple Editors’ Choice worldwide!
5/5 – AppSmile – “A standout game”
4/4 – Slide to Play – “A must-download”
5/5 – AppSpy – “An absolute treat to play”
5/5 – Apple’N’Apps – “One of the best games”
9/10 – Destructoid – “A hallmark of excellence”
4.5/5 – TouchArcade – “Easy to recommend”
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” — AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” — Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play.” — AppSpy
“One of the best experiences on iOS.” — Apple’N’Apps
“A hallmark of excellence.” — Destructoid
App Store iPad GAME OF THE YEAR
WINNER of the Apple Design Award
WINNER of the Nordic Indie Sensation Award at Nordic Game
WINNER of the Best Project at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the SCEE Award at Game Connection Europe
WINNER of the Best Game – Arcade & Action at the Tabby Awards
Selected Indie Game at PAX 10
Editors’ Choice in Macworld
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that’s too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
– SINGLE PLAYER campaign with 100+ truly unique levels
– VERSUS mode for up to four players on the same device in 30+ levels
– COOPERATIVE mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
– LEVEL EDITOR: Create levels, share & play!
* Start from scratch or modify the official levels
– LEVEL WORLD: New levels to play all the time
* Discuss with the other level makers, share tips and watch level making tutorials at http://forum.badlandgame.com
– Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
– Supports 3D Touch
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and editor
– Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience
– Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
– iCloud support (player’s game progress is synced with all linked iOS devices)
– iOS 7 Game Controller support
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog – http://www.badlandgame.com”
3. CityMaps2Go – Offline Maps
Join the millions of users worldwide who trust CityMaps2Go!
What others say about CityMaps2Go:
“Essential app for travelers”, Time Magazine
“One of the best offline maps apps”, WSJ
“Maps without racking up roaming costs”, Macworld
And here’s why millions of travelers and outdoor enthusiasts love CityMaps2Go:
▶ OPTIMIZED FOR OUTDOOR: CityMaps2Go includes detailed maps of remote areas and national parks. CityMaps2Go offers terrain maps with footpaths and contour lines online as well as offline.
▶ IN-DEPTH CONTENT: Unlike other offline map apps, CityMaps2Go features photos as well as tips and comprehensive, detailed info for millions of places.
▶ WORLDWIDE COVERAGE: CityMaps2Go covers the whole world. More than 150 countries, 60000 destinations, and 50 million places!!
▶ WORKS OFFLINE: CityMaps2Go works online and offline. Saving you from connectivity problems in national parks and remote areas and data roaming charges in foreign countries.
▶ PLAN TRIPS & TOURS: Plan tours with lists. Remember and save all the places you would like to visit. Create lists and have your travel ideas ready when you need them.
▶ DETAILED MAPS: Explore your saves on a detailed worldwide map. Navigate streets, footpaths, and bikeways wherever you are.
▶ SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Share your travel plans with your friends. Planning your trips or hike with others made easy with CityMaps2Go.
▶ SYNC BETWEEN ALL YOUR DEVICES: Create an user account and login from any of your devices.
A note on battery life:
We’ve spent years developing and improving the location technology that powers CityMaps2Go, making it extremely power efficient. But, as with all apps of this type, please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
We’d love to hear what it is you like about CityMaps2Go and how we can improve it for you. Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Enjoy your travels and exciting outdoor tours … and don’t forget to send us a postcard.”