If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For One Year Old to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For One Year Old that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 4 Best iPhone Apps For One Year Old, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
4 Best iPhone Apps For One Year Old
1. 1 Year Old Games for Baby
Build basic skills such as alphabet, counting, sound recognition/identification, and others.
24+ Fun Baby / Preschool Games to play with your kid:
1. Alphabet – Learn your ABC’s.
2. Baby Phone – Pretend your a big boy or girl!
3. Bubble Blast – Pop goes the weasel.
4. Kid Sounds – Fun noises from your imaginary friends.
5. Nature Sounds – Soothe the room and calm the baby.
6. Numbers – Count to 10 with your baby!
7. Feed the penguin – He’s hungry and needs your help.
8. Baby Piano – Learn the basics and have fun with the keyboard.
9. Transportation Noises – Vrooom Vroom! Learn about trucks & trains and the noises they make.
10. Rhymes – (6) beautiful full length classic nursery rhymes made especially for this app!
11. Fireman – Life lessons about safety and fun noises.
12. Trains – Play with trains and train sounds!
Lots more fun/interactive items throughout! This game does feature ads, please for parents only. There’s an optional in-app purchase to remove the ads.
Within the settings you can enable/disable the following options:
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feature requests!
FULL SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:
1 Year Old Baby Games Premium is a subscription service that removes ads and adds parent mode for $1/month.
– Regular price: $ .99/month
– You can cancel online anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: http://brainvaultgames.com/privacy-policy/
We’re here to answer questions and hear how we can improve for you and your kids. You can contact us within the app or at http://brainvaultgames.com/contact/
Want to receive the latest news from BrainVault Games?
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BrainVaultGames
*** Please Note: Internet is REQUIRED for this to download games, and access content! Please make sure to keep watch on your data if you’re on a limited plan. ***”
2. Baby games for one year olds.
“***** Developed by an award-winning education studio, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app, in cooperation with educational specialists.
***** A title from our extremely successful Abby series — all TWELVE (!) RANKED #1 APP FOR KIDS on APP Store in many countries.
Let’s come and play with me!
This new user-friendly wonderful Abby’s Magic Laptop for Preschool and Toddlers welcomes you to the colorful world of exploration and learning! This adorable learn and play laptop teaches children letters, numbers, colors, shapes, animals, toys, fruits, musical instruments, and more. Kids will love switching between categories. Actions lead to learning!
The application offers you in total the possibility of choosing from 12(!) thematic categories. Children will be thrilled to play with this laptop and learn new things. The numerous buttons the laptop offers invite exploration and enable children to determine their own pace of learning according to their individual needs.
The laptop includes two game modes: ‘Let’s Play!’ and ‘Let’s Learn!’ The switching between the modes is made easy by two large red buttons. Children typically do not experience problems learning to activate these two modes, but in case they do, we encourage parents to switch the mode
for their children.
The ‘Let’s Play!’ mode is designed primarily for children unfamiliar with the objects included, or those who want to refresh and enhance their knowledge of the already acquired vocabulary. To activate the mode, simply press the ‘Let’s play!’ button, and choose a desired thematic category from one of the blue buttons in the upper half of the gaming space. For instance, after pressing a blue button with a picture of a ball, there are going to appear buttons with toys theme on the lower half of the gaming screen. When pressing the individual picture buttons then, the pictures are going to appear enlarged on the laptop monitor, the pronounced name and the written form of the word as well as its authentic sound and small animation follows afterwards.
Do you want some practice too? Don’t forget to try the ‘Let’s Learn!’ mode! To activate this mode, tap on the ‘Let’s Learn’ button. Afterwards, choose one of the twelve thematic categories and let the challenge begin! When the category has been selected, an enthusiastic monkey Abby appears on the laptop monitor and gives tasks to a child. The task is always to select the picture of the correct item that she pronounced. Of course, after each correct answer, the cute monkey provides words of praise and
To make the laptop more engaging, we also included four colorful buttons in the lower half of the game screen. These simulate the functions of a videophone and include such funny effects such as entertaining sound effects and melodies.
Thank you for selecting our app! We sincerely hope your children will enjoy it!
Your 22learn team!”
3. PBS KIDS Games
“The PBS KIDS Games app makes learning fun and safe with amazing games featuring favorites like Daniel Tiger, Wild Kratts, Donkey Hodie, Alma’s Way, and more! Play hundreds of free educational games designed for your child and watch as they learn with their favorite PBS characters.
Your child can play and learn with PBS KIDS in English and Spanish thanks to familiar faces like Alma, Cat in the Hat, and Curious George. Download games and play from the safety of your home or anywhere you take your device and keep the fun going offline.
Your child will learn and play in a safe, kid friendly interface, making preschool and early elementary education fun and easy. Start your child’s learning adventure today!
NEW GAMES ADDED WEEKLY
* Kids will keep learning and having fun with new games added frequently
* Build STEM skills with science, engineering, and math puzzles
* Play games geared to help with social concepts like kindness, mindfulness, and emotions
* Foster healthy habits by learning daily routines
* Spark creativity and imagination with art games
LEARNING GAMES FOR GRADE SCHOOL EDUCATION
* 200+ FREE curriculum-based games for kids ages 3-8
* Explore mazes, puzzles, play dress-up, coloring, and more
* Encourage early learning with educational games for kids in different school subjects
* Science games
* Math games
* Reading games
* Art games
* And more!
PLAY GAMES FROM PBS SHOWS
* Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
* Wild Kratts
* Donkey Hodie
* Alma’s Way
* Odd Squad
* Pinkalicious & Peterrific
* Elinor Wonders Why
* Let’s go Luna
* Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum
* Scribbles and Ink
* Curious George
* Molly of Denali
* Cat in the Hat
* Sesame Street
* Nature Cat
SAFE GAMES DESIGNED FOR KIDS
* PBS KIDS Games provides a safe, friendly playing experience for toddlers and kids
* Play mini games that boost imagination and allow kids to learn with beloved PBS KIDS characters
* Download games and play offline! Kids can easily browse and play at home, on the road, or anywhere they go
PLAY IN ENGLISH OR SPANISH
* Multilingual kids will enjoy playing with favorite PBS characters in English and Spanish
* Kids can play games in English or Spanish with Alma, Curious George, and Cat in the Hat
* Learn more about PBS TV shows, such as intended age and learning goals
* Find your local PBS KIDS station schedule
* Download related PBS KIDS apps to expand your child’s learning
* Manage the app’s device storage for offline fun
Play fun school grade games and join your kids on an educational adventure alongside their favorite PBS KIDS characters with the PBS KIDS Games app!
Download PBS KIDS Games and start learning and playing today!
ABOUT PBS KIDS
PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television, digital platforms, and community-based programs. PBS KIDS Games is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based media—wherever kids are. More free PBS KIDS games are also available online at pbskids.org/games. You can support PBS KIDS by downloading other PBS KIDS apps in the App Store.
* Kidscreen Award Winner (2021): Preschool – Best Game App
* Parents’ Choice Recommended Mobile App (2017)
4. PBS KIDS Video
“Watch live TV, stream on demand, and download episodes of all your child’s favorite PBS KIDS shows anytime, anywhere! Safely download and live stream educational videos and TV shows to spark your child’s imagination and curiosity.
Whether watching at home or on the road, your child can catch up with the shows they love right from your iPhone or iPad. Have rhyme time with The Cat in the Hat, explore emotions with Daniel Tiger, run science experiments with the Odd Squad, or creatively solve every day problems with the all new Donkey Hodie!
Help your kids learn and grow with the PBS KIDS Video app! With new episodes added weekly, you’ll always have access to free educational cartoons and entertainment.
Stream, watch, and download free episodes of child-safe TV shows. You can also stream and watch free live TV from the PBS KIDS 24/7 channel on the app. No subscription or login required! Enter your zip code and see what’s airing on your local station by tapping “LIVE TV”.
Download PBS KIDS Video today and catch the latest in educational TV!
* Winner of Webby People’s Voice for Best Streaming Service (2020)
* Winner of Webby People’s Voice for Best Family & Kids Mobile App (2020)
* Webby Winner for Best Streaming Video (2018)
* Parents’ Choice Recommended Award Winner (2017, 2013)
* Cynopsis Kids !magination Award Winner for Best Educational App (2012)
PBS KIDS Video Features
FREE EDUCATIONAL VIDEO STREAMING
– Watch 350+ free full episodes of over 35 PBS KIDS shows
– Stream live TV or on demand with 5,000+ clips from shows children love
– Download shows to watch offline
– Learning-focused entertainment live or on demand
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Watch new episodes that come out every Friday from your favorite PBS KIDS shows, including:
– Donkey Hodie
– Elinor Wonders Why
– Wild Kratts
– Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
– Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum
– Dinosaur Train
– Pinkalicious & Peterrific
– Molly of Denali
– Sesame Street
– Odd Squad
– Hero Elementary
– Clifford the Big Red Dog
– Let’s Go Luna
– Nature Cat
– The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That
– Curious George
– And more!
Features that parents can access through the Grownups button on mobile devices:
*TV schedule for your local PBS station.
*Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
*Download related kids learning apps from PBS KIDS.
*Buy shows from iTunes or PBS KIDS Shop.
This app update is only compatible with iOS 12 or higher.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS’s license to offer this service.
Currently, select shows can be downloaded: Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Donkey Hodie, Dinosaur Train, Elinor Wonders Why, Peg + Cat, Odd Squad, SUPER WHY!, Wild Kratts, and Word World. Additional shows will become available for download in the near future.
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video.
Funding from corporate sponsors supports PBS KIDS’ mission to use the power of media to open worlds of possibilities for all children. To acknowledge the vital support that PBS KIDS receives, brief messages from corporate sponsors are included at the start of select full-length episodes on the PBS KIDS Video App. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the iTunes Store.
ABOUT THIS APP
The PBS KIDS Video app gives kids and parents access to thousands of free videos, including full episodes and clips from top PBS KIDS series. With this app, kids can watch their favorite PBS KIDS shows anytime, anywhere! PBS KIDS, the #1 educational media brand for kids, helps children ages 2-8 learn lessons that last a lifetime.
This app was designed by PBS KIDS.”