If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For Productivity to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps For Productivity that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 5 Best iPhone Apps For Productivity, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
5 Best iPhone Apps For Productivity
It integrates with Apple Fitness and the Health app to automatically retrieve any workouts you’ve tracked with your Apple Watch.
Easily track your personal bests, how much you’re improving, or how close you are to achieving your current fitness goal.
You can also create shareable summaries of your progress, and each card you create syncs with your Mac or iPad so you can view your details on a bigger screen.”
2. Keyword Search
“Keyword Search lets you set up keywords to search the web with any search engine directly from the Safari address bar. Searching Wikipedia for information on simians is as simple as typing “w monkey” in the address bar, “wa 1+2” solves this mathematical conondrum on WolphramAlpha, “down example.com” lets you see if your favorite website is down for everyone or just you.
Several search engines are provided out of the box, and you can easily add your own. All your searches and settings sync seamlessly with the iOS version of Keyword Search.”
“Run your business from your iPhone or iPad with the Salesforce mobile app. Access the power of the world’s #1 CRM platform from the palm of your hands and transform your business with real-time data and mobile-tailored Lightning apps.
Start instantly with Mobile Home
Kickstart your day with a personalized dashboard of cards that surfaces your favorite reports, lists, tasks, events, and more.
Access your data from anywhere
With an entire platform of mobile-optimized Lightning components and apps available at your fingertips, you can work across Salesforce clouds and industries to
quickly access and update critical business data from anywhere.
Work safely and securely
Built-in, enterprise-grade, app security protects your data in transit and on device while using the world’s most trusted cloud platform. Stay even more protected and compliant with granular security policies enabled by your business using Enhanced Mobile App Security and Compliance.
With custom push notifications tailored to your workflows, you can receive updates about your business data the moment they happen — powered by Notification Builder.
Install Salesforce Mobile to start running your business on your iPhone or iPad today!”
4. StopTheMadness Mobile
“StopTheMadness is a Safari extension that stops web sites from making your browser harder to use. And it protects your privacy on the web. StopTheMadness is not an ad blocker: it offers unique features not available from ad blockers or any other apps. StopTheMadness is one of a kind!
Many web sites deliberately disable user interface features in Safari that you normally expect to work. StopTheMadness re-enables those features for you in Safari:
• opening contextual menus
• selecting, copying, cutting, and pasting of text
• drag and drop
• AutoFill/autocomplete of passwords, emails, etc.
StopTheMadness also protects your privacy on the web:
• Stops Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)! Automatically loads the original “canonical” web site page instead of Google AMP.
• Removes tracking tags such as utm_source, gclid, and fbclid from the end of URLs.
• Stops clickjacking in Google Search, Gmail, Facebook, and DuckDuckGo.
• Stops hyperlink auditing (anchor “ping”).
• Stops tracking beacons (Navigator.sendBeacon).
• Stops sites from using the Page Visibility API to know when a tab is visible on your screen.
• Stops URL shorteners. Checks the links you click in Safari for well-known link shorteners — bit.ly, tinyurl.com, l.facebook.com, t.co, etc. — and loads the unshortened destination URL instead of the shortened URL. This occurs without setting any cookies or other site data, so you can’t be tracked by your click.
• Stop video autoplay. This works even on sites where the browser doesn’t stop autoplay. You can also stop sites in Safari from pausing your audio in a background app.
• Show video controls. Use Picture-in-Picture from Safari on sites that don’t normally support it!
• Hides the annoying popup banners prompting you to get the app on Google, DuckDuckGo, Reddit, Tumblr, and Instagram!
• Enable pinch-to-zoom on sites that prevent it, such as old reddit.
• Stops “Are you sure you want to leave this page?” alerts. Close your tabs without getting stopped by the site!
• Force external links to open in the current tab instead of a new tab. Remove target=”_blank” from links so that they no longer automatically create a new tab.
• Force external links to open in a new tab instead of the current tab. This is great if you’re scrolling through a list of links and want to open each one in a new tab.
• Force images to the front. Bypass the transparent overlay on sites that prevents you from dragging and opening the contextual menu on images.
• Warns when you paste or type beyond the maximum length in a password field or other text field. Stops you from accidentally losing characters!
StopTheMadness is made by indie developer Jeff Johnson. The support link has documentation and my email address.”
5. Things 3
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you 🙂
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Magic Plus — drag the + button to insert to-dos anywhere in a list.
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Widgets — see your lists on the home screen.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPHONE
Things is tailored to the iPhone with deep system integrations as well. A great example is the Share extension, which allows you to create to-dos with content from other apps, such as a link to a website you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, add widgets to your home screen, create to-dos via Siri, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even Shortcuts integration if you want to automate your workflows.
MADE FOR APPLE WATCH
Things comes with a great app for Apple Watch. Just raise your wrist to glance at your Today list, mark to-dos complete as you go, and dictate new ones on the fly—all synced instantly with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is also available for Mac and iPad (sold separately).
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!”