If you are looking for the Best iPhone Apps For Students to download for free, look no further.
Our expert panel of reviewers has tested dozens of apps and we have compiled a list of the 3 Best iPhone Apps For Students that passed our tests.
Check out our list of the 3 Best iPhone Apps For Students, tried and tested by our expert reviewers.
3 Best iPhone Apps For Students
1. iGeeksBlog – Tech News & Tips
Enjoy simplified, reliable how-tos, troubleshooting guides, top app, and product recommendations, unbiased reviews, and more to help you make the most of your Apple Devices!
FREE & FRESH DAILY ARTICLES written by tech experts and Apple aficionados.
EXPERT BUYING GUIDES for all the Apple accessories and gadgets you need.
UNBIASED REVIEWS of the best products, apps, and services that are worth your while.
UP-TO-DATE SOLUTIONS to all your iOS/iPadOS/macOS/watchOS/tvOS problems.
QUICKLY FIND what you need with a powerful search tool.
BITES allows you to access tips, tricks, and news in short-form video format called Bites. Moreover, this feature is app-exclusive!
WIDGET support accessing the latest information right from the Home Screen. Widget is available in 3 different sizes: Small, Medium, and Large.
SECURE experience with Sign-in with Apple.
CLEAN & MINIMALIST design to help you focus on the content that matters most to you.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a slice of everything Apple.
RATE ARTICLE to express your opinion using an emoji based on your experience.
DARK MODE allows you to seamlessly switch between light, dark, and device setting modes.
CUSTOMIZABLE TEXT SIZE to adjust fonts as per your comfort.
SAVE your favorite articles to read later anytime, anywhere.
iGeeksBlog has helped over 345 million+ people use their Apple devices efficiently through their website and other digital presences over the past 10+ years. We have been featured on Digital Trends, Firstpost.com, Dailymail.co.uk, USAToday.com, and many more.”
2. Khan Academy
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Get a head start on next semester’s geometry. Prepare for upcoming exams. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire-stick farming changes the landscape of Australia.
Whether you’re a student, teacher, homeschooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien trying to get a leg up in earthly biology — Khan Academy’s personalized learning library is available to you, for free.
– Learn anything, for free: Thousands of interactive exercises, videos, and articles at your fingertips. Study math, science, economics, finance, grammar, history, government, politics, and much, much more.
– Sharpen your skills: Practice exercises, quizzes, and tests with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school, or practice at your own pace.
– Keep learning when you’re offline: Bookmark and download your favorite content to watch videos without an internet connection.
– Pick up where you left off: Tailored to your current learning level, our mastery system gives instant feedback and recommendations on exactly which skills and videos to try next. And, if you choose to create a free account, your learning syncs with http://khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date across all your devices.
Learn using expert-created videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, differential equations, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics (microeconomics, macroeconomics, finance and capital markets), humanities (art history, civics, finance, US history, US government and politics, world history), and more (including computer science principles)!
Already familiar with the Khan Academy website? Not all functionality is available in this app. Community discussions, computer programming content, test prep, parent tools, teacher tools, and district tools should all be accessed directly at http://khanacademy.org.
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.”
“SoundNote is the best way to take notes in meetings, lectures, and interviews. It tracks what you type and draw while recording audio, so you’ll never worry about missing an important detail. During playback, just tap a word: SoundNote will jump right to the proper time in the audio.
• Use SoundNote’s powerful drawing tool for quick sketches. It’s easy to edit them, too. Tap a drawing to select it, or tap twice to select an individual stroke. From there, you can drag it to wherever you want, or tap “Delete” to get rid of it. Use two fingers to zoom and scroll.
• SoundNote is perfect for students. If you ever fall asleep in class, don’t worry — SoundNote’s got your back. Just tap what you wrote while you were awake, and SoundNote will play the audio to help you fill in the blanks.
• SoundNote is also great for journalists. Ever miss an important detail during an interview and have to skim through your entire recording to find out what it was? With SoundNote, just tap a word from that part of the interview — it’ll play back what you missed.
• When you’re done, share your text, drawings, and audio notes via email, or transfer them directly to your Mac or PC. Audio notes are recorded in standard M4A format: One hour of high quality audio is only 25MB.”